It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate Deniers Are Right-Wing Militants, Racists & Holocaust Deniers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Pretty sure that's the same one that Daily Kos had up. And factcheck is run by Annenberg. Obama was on the board of directors for Annenberg and Annenberg is a big $$ donor to the Obama campaign.

In fact it is not the same one. The one that is up on the factcheck site has been proven a true and real copy. The state of Hawaii has confirmed not once but twice that Obama was born in Honolulu and is in fact a natural born citizen by right of jus soli and therefore completely eligible for the office of POTUS.

I have heard you say that he was on the board repeatedly, however I have as of yet to find any proof that Obama was on the board of Directors (past or present) of Annenberg.

Besides .. that's 2007 ... where's the original?

Let us look at Hawaii's Revised Statutes in this matter...

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.

(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, ]338-17, and 338-18.

(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

Source:www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

I added extra links for disclosure.

I'm not psychotic.

ANYWAYS .. back on subject .... I'm not a right-wing militant. I'm not anti-black. I'm not racist. I'm not a holocaust denier. The article is just garbage and the people who wrote it are pathetic in their agenda.

Of course your not, you just believe that Obama is a closet Muslim terrorist.
that's not psychotic or racist in the least.

As far as the article goes, it does paint a lot of people with the same brush, however there are people that do believe that Obama is illegitimate that also believe that the Holocaust never took place, and are racist to the extreme.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Obama was on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge as announced in 1995, which was funded by the Annenberg Foundation.
You want proof? Just take my word for it as any proof I gave would not be good enough..lol And why should I prove it anyway, it's not as if I am standing for President whereby my suitability, eligibility, true allegiance and above all truthfullness and morality were an exceedingly important requirement for someone with so much power potentially to abuse.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Not just the lunatic fringe.

58 percent of GOP not sure/doubt Obama born in US

Shocker poll from Kos/Research2000 today.

A whopping 58 percent of Republicans either think Barack Obama wasn't born in the US (28 percent) or aren't sure (30 percent). A mere 42 percent think he was.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Burden of Proof

The burden of proof is the duty of one party in a legal case to convince the decision-maker (judge and/or jury) that their version of the facts is true. The burden of proof is carried by the plaintiff in civil trials and the prosecution in criminal trials. The burden of proof is much greater in criminal trials than it is in civil trials, largely because there is much more at stake- like the defendant’s liberties- in a criminal trial.

Non-criminal in nature, civil cases involve conflicts between parties over property rights, personal injury, breech of contract, and the like. In these cases, the plaintiff carries the burden of proof and must demonstrate their version of the facts to be true by a preponderance of evidence. In layman’s terms, this burden of proof requires that the defendant prove that their argument is more likely to be true than false. This is also called the balance of probabilities. When a plaintiff wins a civil case, the courts will typically order the defendant to compensate the plaintiff for their damages.

As the accusers in this case, the burden of Proof is on the people that believe that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and therefore is Ineligible to be POTUS.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You have missed the entire point of my post wilfully or not. You said...

I have heard you say that he was on the board repeatedly, however I have as of yet to find any proof that Obama was on the board of Directors (past or present) of Annenberg.

I just told you proof exists, easily found. And going on your argument that is all I need to do whether it is true or not.

The burden of proof is the duty of one party in a legal case to convince the decision-maker (judge and/or jury) that their version of the facts is true.

Well, we are not in a legal case before a judge. This is called opinion and a search for the truth. If you feel that all opinion that differs from yours should be censored then that is your problem to deal with, just don’t expect everyone to go along with it.
If someone sees a search for truth as racist merely because the man is black then that can only be a reflection of that person’s own racism, just don’t expect everyone to go along with it.
If someone sees this as related in whatever obscure way to the denial of the holocaust then that is their problem to deal with, just don’t expect everyone to go along with it. Meanwhile the truth seekers will simply attempt to discover the truth.
If the president had any sense he would reveal his long form as the short form is not worth the paper it is printed on…or the fax…or copy…or whatever it is. If we are to just accept someone’s word that they have seen the long form…then maybe you will accept anyone’s word about anything. But anyone wanting the truth would not.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Originally posted by oneclickaway
You have missed the entire point of my post wilfully or not. You said...

Exactly, as of yet I have not found any proof to back up that claim.

I just told you proof exists, easily found. And going on your argument that is all I need to do whether it is true or not.

Well no, when I argue a matter, I like to point the reader towards the facts that make me believe in my opinion. In this case, there are people who really and truly want Obama to face Impeachment. So I would like to know that the rhetoric that is spouted is true and not just opinion.

This is called opinion and a search for the truth. If you feel that all opinion that differs from yours should be censored then that is your problem to deal with, just don’t expect everyone to go along with it.

I don't expect anyone to be censored, I just want facts, evidence, and proof. Not just someones opinion. Opinions can be flawed and they may be biased based on nothing more than what the OP has in mind. It is my opinion that many that believe this theory whether they admit it or not have racial and bigoted motives to their beliefs and it has nothing to do with the facts of the matter.

If someone sees a search for truth as racist merely because the man is black then that can only be a reflection of that person’s own racism, just don’t expect everyone to go along with it.

And I don't. I don't believe for a second that every person who believes in this theory is basing it on their own racist beliefs. But some do have those racist and bigoted beliefs.

If someone sees this as related in whatever obscure way to the denial of the holocaust then that is their problem to deal with, just don’t expect everyone to go along with it. Meanwhile the truth seekers will simply attempt to discover the truth.

But are they really trying to discover the truth? The problem I have with this issue is that the people that buy into it aren't interested in the truth. Just whatever flimsy pseudo evidence from some blog they can conjure up.

If the president had any sense he would reveal his long form as the short form is not worth the paper it is printed on…or the fax…or copy…or whatever it is. If we are to just accept someone’s word that they have seen the long form…then maybe you will accept anyone’s word about anything. But anyone wanting the truth would not.

As I have pointed out, the law states that the short form is acceptable proof in a court of law that it is indeed genuine. The short form by law is proof enough without the long form. From what I understand. Obama is not able to get the long form as Hawaii does not issue it.

Besides the fact that the long form has much more sensitive information on it than the short form, including the parent's social security numbers. If Obama was go release this information he would have to redact that information out and the people that believe this hogwash would immediately cry out that it was a forgery. And as the short form by law is credible evidence supported by the state that he was indeed born there. It goes to show that people that believe in this issue aren't really interested in the truth. But just to demonize a man they don't like politically at best and racially at worst.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
To me what the OP was about was not where Obama was born but the tactics being used to discredit ANYONE who will object to what he is doing regardless of what it is. Cap and Trade, Heathcare, Cash for Clunkers. He and the media he controls try to paint ANY dissent as racist, fringe, right wing nuts. He, being in control of the White House, is now asking fellow citizens to report to HIM fellow citizens who disagree with his Heathcare Plan. Using the standard Chicago Democratic Machine tactics that he was taught in Chicago he will than vilify, harass, and threaten those people into shutting up via Acorn or the New Black Panther party which HIS legal department, the Department of Justice, has allowed to go free after physically threatening and intimidating voters going to the polls. The tactics of intimidation being used in the MSM as well as on various boards here is what I believe the OP was about, NOT if he was really born in the States or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Right Wing Militants - yes
Racists - yes
Dumb - yes
Angry Ignoramuses - yes
Dangerous - yes
Paranoid - yes
Self Righteous - yes
Holocaust Deniers - no I have not seen that...yet

See this is why Bush and Cheney should have been impeached! Then maybe these knuckle heads would stay home and shut the **** up!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Right Wing Militants - yes
Racists - yes
Dumb - yes
Angry Ignoramuses - yes
Dangerous - yes
Paranoid - yes
Self Righteous - yes
Holocaust Deniers - no I have not seen that...yet

See this is why Bush and Cheney should have been impeached! Then maybe these knuckle heads would stay home and shut the **** up!

If you were to take the word RIGHT out and replace it with LEFT it would describe most of those I have seen defend Obama. Chicago style politics of threats to either those we believe in or to ourselves will not shut us up. You and those you stand with will actually have to turn this country into the totalarian state that Obama is taking us towards far faster than Bush and Cheney did in order to shut us up. Or kill us. Your choice but remember once it is made which ever you choose the survivors will remember. Wouldn't it be better just to IGNORE us and allow us our free speech if we are so wrong? We did for YOU when we were in power.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
web.archive.org...

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

This is an archive on a news site in Kenya from when Obama ran for Senate.

This info is at the bottom:

The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya.

Has anyone here seen this before?

Why does the Kenya newspaper claim he was born in Kenya? Is this a real online newspaper? Was this legit?

Have the "birthers" presented this one before?

[edit on 10/14/2009 by Jessicamsa]

<< 1  2   >>

join