It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bob Dean Video, Alleged Insider Henry Deacon shows himself

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

i never questioned your work my friend.

i posted those pictures to show that the Russian documentary was wrong to show that rocket stage as a ufo just like bob dean is doing.

when i find the link to the video i will post it

[edit on 31-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ok i found it....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChewBacky
I know what you mean mate, there is something about that Dan Burich that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and he does seem to mainly talk bollocks, but to be fair his qualifications are impeccable, so I don't know quite what to make of him.

you think "his qualifications are impeccable"????

please see:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hmmm personally I don't think Bob Dean is deliberately trying to con anyone, if you have half a few bits of information and you are told you have to talk at a conference for an hour or more, then you need to pad it out and fill the time, his personality is such that you get this warm gushing presentation which is his style.
Anyone who presents information that they have been given by other people are at the mercy of those people, and if the information is crap then does that make the person who is presenting it a liar? Don't shoot the messenger. We are all human and we all make mistakes, OK great you have proved above that one picture is crap, as I said above that doesn't mean they all are but all you want to do is concentrate on the one and take it as proof that his whole presentation is crap. I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. ALL the evidence has to be looked at.
God forbid that any of you ever find yourselves in court charged with some terrible crime, how would you feel if when the prosecution says the first sentence the judge folded up his papers and said , well that's it then?
you would want all the evidence closely looked at then wouldn't you.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
thank you all for your input/replies
. Heres an interesting tidbit. Being a comic book geek, I was watching the new Green Lantern movie/cartoon last night (it was just released on tuesday.)

At the end of the Dean video, it is mentioned that someone worked closely with aliens in a science lab and the human scientist asked his "alien counterparts" what is their thoughts about humans. The reply is that they basically savages (to sum it up) and they smell. (This expo is from July 25th I believe)

Well in the Green Lantern movie, when Hal Jordan (the newly assigned Lantern) steps into a tribunal of sorts, he proposes the question "what is it about humans you dont like ...?" Well the reply was that they are savages (in so many words) AND THEY SMELL.

I'm not advocating an 80yr old man is watching cartoon movies before his big conference but I found it to be an odd coincidence. And hearing it a day later, I swear i was hearing the same thing twice. Its probably just a coincidence (odd one at that) but it made me wonder and actually started to put more doubt in my head in regards to Dean. Or was the same seed planted twice for the public? I know thats a stretch but i'm just trying to weigh some possibilites here.

thank you all again.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Also be aware that a lot of what is kept secret from us is shown and has been shown in many TV series and films and books and comics, most anything you have ever heard or seen about aliens and such you can relate to a star trek episode or a Stargate episode or a film.

My statement of Bob Deans credentials as being impeccable merely applied to he is who he says he is, he was a Sergeant major in the military but the none believers always try to destroy the credibility of the witness just look at the Bob Lazar case, they even tried once with Stan F.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa

Originally posted by ChewBacky
I know what you mean mate, there is something about that Dan Burich that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and he does seem to mainly talk bollocks, but to be fair his qualifications are impeccable, so I don't know quite what to make of him.

you think "his qualifications are impeccable"????

please see:

www.ufowatchdog.com...
I'm sorry I don't understand all I see here is a slag off on Dab Burisch not Bob Dean? I thought we had already agreed Burisch is a moron?

Hey, good video mate, that certainly is where that picture came from isnt it.

Ok Well I have contacted Bill Ryan and Kerry at Project Camelot and sent them copies of these pictures to show Bob Dean. Well done guys

[edit on 1/8/09 by ChewBacky]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChewBacky

sorry, the way you worded it, it sounded like your were talking about Burisch's credentials. read it again and see what i mean. anyway, although Burisch and Dean are apples and oranges in regards to their backgrounds, the end result is the same: BS.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa

sorry, the way you worded it, it sounded like your were talking about Burisch's credentials. read it again and see what i mean. anyway, although Burisch and Dean are apples and oranges in regards to their backgrounds, the end result is the same: BS.

Sorry, my bad. Well the more I think about it, the only thing I can think of that is first hand from Dean was the statement about being given a document to read by his boss, which was supposed to have given detail about the et's, everything else he presents is second hand from others, Pretty much the same as John Leer. One thing that always pisses me off is the constant promises by all these people of the next major earth shattering bit of information coming from the best yet new whistle blower, but it never comes because it's no different to any other advertising it's all just hype to keep your interest and create themselves an audience.
I heard a profound statement the other day which stopped me in my tracks and made me think, that was that if the med companies actually released a cure for cancer they would make themselves redundant, you don't make billions by curing people.

Well you don't sell books and films and conference tickets by actually giving the people the factual information and disclosure would destroy a multi billion pound industry

[edit on 1/8/09 by ChewBacky]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
and when ex-military people claim they were called into a room for apparently no reason and shown something earth-shattering, it reeks of disinfo: what better way to "seed" disinformation than by using a patsy who really believes it?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Longchenpa]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think that would depend on who it was showing you and how long you had known them and how good the friendship was.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i thought this gentleman, Bob Dean, was a very, very, intriguing, and i believe honest! This is absolutely incredible and should be taken more seriously! But of course, the debunking will come! I read somewhere, "just because you can fake a 20 dollar bill, doesnt mean that there isnt a real one"

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That's pretty much what I said further up, Just because one photo has been proved to be of something else does not mean the others are all crap.
Especially the five mile long object and the 2000 mile long object in Saturn's rings. I don't think we have ever put anything up there as big as those. What was the code name NASA used Santa clause and one of the astronauts said Santa clause is here and he's massive, well I would call five miles massive.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

This isn't a UFO, it's a photo of stage 2 with the gain turned up really high. Dean isn't aware of this he thinks it's really a UFO

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bob Dean has no credibility. He's just like all the other so called whistle blowers, peddling lies and disinformation. As of late he's also jumped on the planet x bandwagon, yet funny how he made no mention of planet x in the last 40 years while actively working at Shape HQ & within the UFO community. Also like every other conspiracy theorist, he has absolutely no evidence or proof to backup his wild claims, just dodgy pictures. Rollup the next con artist.

If you can't get enough of this nonsense, here's some more.
Teleporting to Mars - Future talk

Internet hoax & con artists
ufoculture.blogspot.com...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Apollo 14 UFO
snip

[edit on 30-7-2009 by easynow]

Apollo 14 lens flare!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and provide some irrefutable evidence including that you are a "pilot"!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and provide some irrefutable evidence including that you are a "pilot"!

Actually I was just going to ask which airline he flies for so I know who to NOT book my next flight with!

I want someone in the cockpit who can discern what's real and what isn't a little better than that.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
has anybody confronted cassidy and ryan with bob dean and others being hoaxers?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think Bob Deran is the real deal and we should be all listening to what he has to say

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join