It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bob Dean Video, Alleged Insider Henry Deacon shows himself

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
New Bob Dean Video, European Exopolitics July 25, 2009

In the video, Bob Dean shares photos from the apollo missions as well as Mars, discusses how we will evolve and Henry Deacon outs himself from anonymity. Henry expresses that he has been to Mars and that there are indeed bases and life there.

So what do you guys/gals think? I for the most part have a hard time buying into most of the Project Camelot "insiders" ( ie Burisch) but Bob Dean doesnt strike me as being that untruthful. Doesn't mean I'm a full on believer but I am always interested in what he has to say. Again, what do you other members think?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by spikedmilk]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
editing function not working........

One of the photos shown by Mr. Dean showing an alleged UFO from the Apollo 12 mission (AS12-51-8553)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27bd2353cc31.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-7-2009 by spikedmilk]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
wow...that editing function is a bugger today. My apologies for having 3 seperate posts.

This picture featured by Mr. Dean is supposed to be 3 UFO's following the Apollo 13 mission. Am I wrong or was there something about that mission that was suposed to be carrying a nuclear payload to the moon?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c57728dd209d.png[/atsimg]

Now supposedly out of the 3 UFO's following AS-13, this one was reported to be "miles long" I thought he said 5 and half....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33158c9678ee.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

your link doesn't work, maybe this is the video ?

edit to add...

it looks as if internos has figured out what that ufo really is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That UFO looks too much like your typical flying saucer for me to believe it's actually alien design..or maybe it's even part of Apollo spacecraft..if it's not photoshoped that is..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Apollo 14 UFO

[edit on 30-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks easynow for that link

I knew Internos would be able to solve that but I didnt realize he done that awhile ago. And thanks for the vid fix, i'm not sure what happened there

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have read for weeks months and hours on these forums and the thing that stands out to me most in almost every thread I read is the amount of negativity there is here. Whatever is posted everyone seems to pounce on it with a thousand reasons why it's fake or made up or can't be true.
What is this? a disinformation site?
I watched the whole of Bob Deans presentation at the conference and quite frankly I find it extremely difficult not to believe him.
He is who he says he is. He is 80 years old so what could he possibly gain by lying.
the photos he presented all have their NASA Id's on them and some of them just can't be explained.
The picture of the alien space craft can't be true because it looks too much like a flying saucer!!
Well maybe that's because everyone who has seen a "Flying Saucer" is reporting exactly what they see and this is it...Duhhhhh
If the acceptance of there being other life in this Galaxy than us is too much for some to cope with and their self defence mechanism to the fear is to immediately debunk it and poo poo it, with no solid evidence as to why, then I feel this is not the place they should be.
Was a time the sceptics used to say "Well if flying saucers exist show us a good clear picture of one and we will believe it"
Well here you go, several clear pictures, taken by astronauts and stamped by NASA, what more do you want?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChewBacky
I have read for weeks months and hours on these forums and the thing that stands out to me most in almost every thread I read is the amount of negativity there is here. Whatever is posted everyone seems to pounce on it with a thousand reasons why it's fake or made up or can't be true.
What is this? a disinformation site?

Unfortunately like most forums you will get people that come on because they get a kick out of telling people they are wrong..... happens all the time. I have skeptics on a psychic forum I visit who "pretend" not to be debunkers but have absolutely no intention of learning anything other than telling people how wrong they are. What other possible reason can there be for coming onto a site as a "non-believer".

It's literally like watching seagulls fighting over a chip to see who can be the first to debunk something..... and in nearly 99% of cases they come up with nothing but theories as to why it's wrong.... no actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Absolutely mate. I am waiting to see what all the none believers are going to say to-wards the end of the year when NASA release photos resolving to one meter of the landing site on the Moon, there are already some taken from the new observer craft but it's still in high orbit, they show the landing sites of all the Apollo's, except 13 of course, even trails of footprints in one of them, but hey I suppose it's just photo shop like everything else eh! :-)
We have buildings on the Moon, Mining on the Moon, clearly shown in NASA's own photos. Buildings on Mars and space ports and underground cities, Two thousand mile long spacecraft in the rings of Saturn and five mile long space craft hanging around Apollo 13 in case they needed rescuing, but they all just stick their heads in the sand.
I am a 57 year old Airline Pilot, I have never seen a UFO and I did not believe in them. then I bothered to look and listen to at all the evidence, which if you disregard all the fuzzy pictures and wild claims is still overwhelming. Sensible military personnel describing how Eisenhower met the aliens at an American Air base. Eye witnesses for that and Roswell who have kept their mouths shut all these years, but now they are all 80 and pushing 90 and starting to drop like flies, they are all thinking what the hell I have nothing to lose by telling the truth now. But more to the point they have nothing to gain by lying.
But hey it matters not what the blind and stupid say, It's no longer a question of if they exist, it's all about getting the authorities to admit they exist. The head in the sand mob will change their tune when a grey appears and shoves a probe up their jacksies :-)
I think the photos Bob dean presented are the most stunning I have ever seen and probably the most important to ever be released to the general public, it will be hard for the authorities to continue to deny if this standard keeps up.

[edit on 31/7/09 by ChewBacky]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChewBacky

Ya know I pretty much agree with your entire post above. However what gets me to raise my eyebrows some of them for me (and others I'm sure) is the credibility factor. I'm in no way advocating Bob Dean to be a hoaxer/liar. But because he is associated with Project Camelot, I tend to have doubts on a few things. And these doubts all go back to the Serpo factor. I know..that was awhile ago and we should be looking past that but as they say "one bad apple spoils a bunch".

With that being said, like you I am a believer. I believe there is something beyond our level of understanding that we are waiting to be explained and it resides in/from the reaches of space. I do believe in UFO's as well as the idea Mars once had inhabitants/a civilization of some sort. Sadly enough alot of the pics and videos we have been exposed to - well some of them can be rationally explained. But until they actually land and say "we're here", most will not accept the idea until they are confronted with the reality of it. And that sucks because the you's and me's will be looked down upon from most until that time comes. So it goes but its a hit I'm willing to take. And I believe its probably going to kick a few in the arse when it happens because then TPTB will realize they have no control.

Back to Bob Dean/Camelot...like I said its a credibilty factor not due to Dean but Camelot. Serpo and Dan Burisch caused me to express doubts due to story changes and sometimes the story gets so out of hand, it just seems unlikely. But that also means if its true, we know nothing as mere little humans. But I believe Dean is forthcoming with some good info and the message at the end spelled it all. "We're savages".

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
spikedmilk is one of my ACTUAL friends on ats: and you can count them on ONE hand-

One of the photos shown by Mr. Dean showing an alleged UFO from the Apollo 12 mission (AS12-51-8553)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27bd2353cc31.png[/atsimg]

this IS the 3rd stage of Saturn V, AKA SIV-B

the whole magazine can be found here:
www.lpi.usra.edu...
but this does not subtract any value to what he said:
Mr. Dean just should be a lil careful with his claims that's all.

[edit on 31/7/2009 by internos]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
so the only question remaining to be answered is, is Dean just senile or is he a disinfo agent?

With Burisch my call is he's just a loser craving attention, he's too ridiculous to be a disinfo agent, but Dean actually has a military intelligence background, so if he's not just a doddering old fool, he may actually be a disinfo agent.

Greer is clearly suffering from massive ego inflation and megalomania these days, but I still think the original Disclosure Project was a valid achievement, unfortunately not presented as well as it could have been to be taken seriously (remember they had a c-list actor at the beginning of the press conference singing " to dream the impossible dream". talk about a faceplant!).

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I know what you mean mate, there is something about that Dan Burich that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and he does seem to mainly talk bollocks, but to be fair his qualifications are impeccable, so I don't know quite what to make of him.
Don't be too hard on Camelot, they are just good people who are actually working hard to get the word out and they are in a situation where they have to trust people especially if others say they are credible as well, there will always be some who slip through the net, but as was seen they are always found out as time passes, some of the whistle blowers have been going for years and are very credible.
Steve Greer, well he's a doctor isn't he, have you ever met a doctor who isn't an arrogant A/H they all think they are above everyone else and something special, he hasn't grasped that his doctorate in medicine doesn't really qualify him in anything to do with Alien life and UFOs, his Disclosure project is a good thing, anything anyone does to get the truth out is a good thing, and I believe it is still ongoing, so good luck to him.
Good photo Internos, I think we can discount that one then, but there's plenty more, proving one is a mistake does not invalidate them all.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yeah it looks like thats it. Could you tell me why the pic's look so different in terms of colour, brightness and just general weirdness? Is it because of the old cameras used?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I watched nearly half of Dean's presentation but then I just had to turn him off.

Here a few things that just bug the hell out of me:

1. He is speaking with tremendous ego and self-importance. According to him he was basically involved in every single cover up/government project since the beginning of history.

2. The way he tells his "story" is so full of adjectives to make it sensational for the masses that it dilutes all his presented "evidence". It sounds like a poor version of "Alice in Wonderland". I still remember him saying: "[...] and as I opened my eyes, I saw the future [...]"

3. All his presented so called "evidence" is simply made up, stretched to the moon and back, and most of what he is saying isn't backed up at all. So, it comes down to sheer faith. Sometimes I wonder if he really believes all the crap he is talking about.

4. Doesn't he still believe in Niburi...?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

Actually there is another question to be answered.
The ID given for the image (AS12-51-8553) indicates that the frame was from film magazine #51. Magazine 51 was color film and the frames on it were numbered from 7460 to 7588. In other words, there is no such image ID. So the question is, why has a fictitious image ID been given?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i got these cropped pictures from a Russian documentary and whoever made that video has put AS-12-50-7346 as the I.D. #

i have searched for that number but i never found any original pics, maybe you will have better luck ?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The low rez scan is available here:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy
reply to post by internos

Yeah it looks like thats it. Could you tell me why the pic's look so different in terms of colour, brightness and just general weirdness? Is it because of the old cameras used?

Well, to say it plain and simple, that is a HOAX:
share the original image and no one will ever suspect the alien intervention,: but crop it, scale it, reduce its color depht, and then you are done: what a cool alien spacecraft. But NOT to those able to investigate on Apollo images.
The photo is a CROCK, sad but true.

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Phage

And you, easynow, "i got these cropped pictures from a Russian documentary and whoever made that video has put AS-12-50-7346 as the I.D. # " means nothing. You have seen what it does mean to do a research on apollo images, with ME. Or did you find something that i'm not aware of? Is there something in your sources that I don't know?

[edit on 31/7/2009 by internos]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join