It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New trail cam pic of bigfoot and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm a big Bigfoot believer but that looks like a bear standing on it's hind legs scratching his back with the bark of the tree IMO.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae9e7557e78b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a04d147dc072.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you, this is without a doubt the most likely answer. Oh it could be bigfoot, but is it more likely that a blurry furry creature is a bear or a mythical beast? It's a bear, the OP outline has it facing the wrong way.

For the person who mentioned, "why couldn't they wait until it wasn't behind a tree?" It's a trail cam, it takes pictures automatically when something moves in front of it. And they only take pictures every 15, 30, or however many seconds apart you specify them. If not you'd have a million pictures of some birds or a squirrel in the shot.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That is exactly what it looks like.

Thank you!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
how neat! a shame tat it's probably a bear though. i was just reminded of those jerks who had the "bigfoot corpse" last year that ended up being fake. any idea what happened to those guys?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mindlessbombs

I'm in agreement with you, mindlessbombs. My first reaction was a bear scratching his back on a tree.

I have some problems with things stated in the article too, like it couldn't be a black bear because of the brown color. While there are no brown (or grizzly) bears in CA, anyone familiar with the outdoors and animals knows that black bears come in many shades all the way from black to almost blond.

Also, it states that the object shows features of a human face, then goes on to mention that leaves and branches cover the face.

No comment on the lights. Could be just about anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindlessbombs
That is definately a bear's coat. It may be shadowy and pixelated but I now it is a bear. Also a bigfoot would have long, matted hair that hangs off the body instead of being so clean.

How do you know what kind of a coat a Bigfoot would have? I assume from your statement there you've seen one up close? I believe you're jumping to conclusions sir.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Slayer69 thanks for posting that picture my friend, I was getting ready to put a similiar one up there but didnt have time today. Also to whomever mentioned the camera angles... Good on you to look deeper in the info provided. I was getting ready to say the same as well. A better MP camera was taken of the guy standing there. Also, the picture of the bear was taken at about 10 yards with either a really really old camera or a cell phone. This was not a game cam picture (I grew up in the woods and now what game cams are cable of) The seconds pic was taken at about 25-30 yards with at least an 8 MP camera. Also ladies and gents. I am an outdoorsman,mountaineer, survivalists. I know every piece of poo and every call i hear in the woods for the most part. I am not saying I have ever seen a bigfoot. I have heard some weird sounds out in the forest and said to myself "That has got to be a (insert animal here)" Also I am a big time Bigfoot novice researcher and read and speak with BFRO researchers all the time. If you listen to any stories 99.9% of people will tell you the creature they saw was a 7 foot to 11 foot bipedal creature with long matted hair covering its whole body, so in reply to the last post. I am not jumping to conclusions I am stating a populus report. Thanks everyone for reading my opinion and hope you enjoy it. If you would like I could start a thread about trail cam pictures vs. handheld pictures and go into some proofs. I would be happy to post anything about bigfoot as well. I will be doing some podcasts soon. Have a great day everyone and DENY IGNORANCE.....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not a bear, I have some trailcam pics of my own with bears scratching their backs. They always squat down before they stand up. Depending on what type of cam this was shot on, he should have had more pics. Most cams shoot 1-3 bursts of shots. They also have time delays on them. It's hard for me to believe that a bear wouldn't have triggered it sooner as it approached the tree before it lined up to scratch its' back.

Just another fake bigfoot pic. Honestly the more I look at the definition in the tree compared to the angle taken, the creature looks the same height and weight of a man. Could have been another hunter in a Ghile suit.

Here's on of my bears.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Personally I have no idea if this whole thing was hoaxed or not, but I will offer what insight I can on the UFO aspect of this story.

An alien or extra dimensional race similar to what we call "Sasquatch" has been reported many times by multiple persons. Of course there is no strong evidence for this being the origin of "Bigfoot" but none-the-less these creatures have been reported by abductees and reportedly observed in reported "inter-dimensional hotspots" and underground structures. Of course this is all hear-say.

As far as the "UFO" in the photo, well yea it looks strange at first. BUT, we must take into account other more common things such as the fact that anyone can enter that area with relative ease and fool around with the camera. To be honest that seems like a more logical postulate than a true UFO being captured on a trail cam. Of course there is no way to tell, but it is better to assume the more likely until evidence points to another, more unknown explanation.

Apparently our resident animal experts have stated that the "bigfoot" in the image looks like a bear, I have no reason to dispute that, as that is not my field of interest. In fact it seems reasonably likely in my opinion that what we have is an exaggerated story using a bear in one pic and a childish prank (the UFO) in the next. The only reason I have came into this discussion is so I can offer my insights on the "UFO" aspect of thus case. That is what I have to say, I will now turn this back over to the real crypto experts here, thanks for allowing me to offer my ufological opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mufonman

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Can the host of that UFO show please remove those stupid sunglasses when he's inside? Only 'Jack" is allowed to pull that off. I saw him interviewed once without them on and did recognize him.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ee82915ff59.jpg[/atsimg]

That should cover it..

[edit on 24/6/10 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Notice that the dark area to the left also changes shape. I think that the green branch has moved. I think that the time of day has had an effect. I think this is a case of a bad, blurry photo.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Thats the same limb I was looking at...adn I am also looking at the time of day ..shadows if you will..

If you look at the comparison pic and the limb you highlighted....then apply the sun from a diifferent time of day the tree behind the real mans right hand...could easily be the dark shadowy figure....

I want two pics from the same time of day...within reason..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join