It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: talk about Military Mass Quarantines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I agree with you completely JALZ spread the word!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by ChemBreather

Make a thread or point me to a thread and I will watch it.

Right now I'm responding to this thread and to this clip. My opinion is that your title is very misleading, but I bet it catches peoples attention.

I post this, I want to test this function, and Im unsure if you got it !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
*stands up giving a huge round of applause*
star and flag for you!!

Wake up people! spread this to everyone! we are no longer citizens we are victims of yet another money scheme but instead of us voluntarily falling into it they will be forcing it on us!!!

How bout that gruel?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am wondering about the graphic claiming "pregnant woman should get the H1N1 vaccine first." Is this just propaganda to counter the logical hesitation any pregnant woman may have in putting foreign chemicals in her body? Or is there possibly a loophole that prevents forcing the vaccine on pregnant women?

I'm sure this has been posted: The Natural Solutions Foundation has proposed an act to congress which would support our right to self-quarantine in our own homes as supported by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights created at the Geneva convention.
link

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
People 19-24 are most susceptible? That's a joke. How could people in their physical prime be most susceptible.. Anyone who takes that at face value understands nothing of the human body. Surely, as with the more common strands of the flu, the elderly and very young would be most at risk..
It frightens me because I am in that age group..

And infuriates me because I don't enjoy being targeted

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is every possibility that ones who refuse the new flu vaccination
could be subject to quarentine.

Lots of Proof Here

So this is not hype. There is a proposal sitting on DOD Secretary Gates desk waiting approval, and when that happens Congress is bypassed, and the Pentagon can deploy NorthCom. They have the power to ask you to take a vaccine, if you refuse they can declare you a danger to the public, and quarentine you. Simple as that!

S&F!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Right now I'm responding to this thread and to this clip. My opinion is that your title is very misleading, but I bet it catches peoples attention.

Thread is here, with lots of proof!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"This one morphs and mutates and comes back in different ways..." WHAT? That statement is in direct conflict with a statement I read from another official just this week who said that the H1N1 Swine Flu virus has NOT mutated like they expected it to.

SOMEONE IS LYING! The MSM and the Guv mouthpieces need to get their lies on the same page in their playbook.

That vaccination needle ain't coming anywhere near me or my family.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The video seems like an attempt to debunk something Fox is reporting about the mass quarantines and vaccination testing no having been done yet.

What's funny to me is how surprised these people seem to be. It seems only obvious that if a "plague" like flu were to spread the government would be inclined to quarantine the masses. I do not like the idea of course, but it seems like an obvious course of action.

And the vaccines haven't been fully tested yet, but part of me thinks that the pharmaceutical companies are okay with distributing untested merchandise and the US government is perfectly happy giving these untested vaccines to the population in hopes of averting a total disaster.

I'm hoping that the government is just trying to cover its bases with these military quarantine plans. However I don't think we'll be seeing this anytime soon. Not unless the death rate jumps to 10-15% in the United States in the next 4 months.

Worst case scenario, just head for the hills.

Or the Yukon...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yea head for the hills. www.ihispano.com...&nosearch=0?from=SimplyHired&utm_sourc e=SimplyHired&utm_medium=jobboard&utm_campaign=SimplyHired

[edit on 31-7-2009 by wizardwars]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
“In May 2006, we exposed the existence of a nationwide FEMA program which is training pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to “obey the government” in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation. www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The main stream media is usually the last to tell us anything, they keep

us in the dark!!

By actually reporting something factual for once, I hope people take

notice!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smashenator

Guess what?? This is going to be Global, do your own research on it!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by smashenator

Guess what?? This is going to be Global, do your own research on it!!!

Yep, it sure will if the WHO and CDC have it their way! I've done my research and it shows that this virus is less of a danger than the common flu. This virus was escalated to pandemic levels without the figures to justify it. They need a reason to fill us full of this poison they call a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

Here where I live in the U.S. I just saw a listing on Craigs list looking

for nurses to work in flu clinics, giving vaccines!! Oct. to Dec. 2009,

to date we have never had "flu Clinics" here.! I find this disturbing! In

view of what we have been discussing here.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hey Chem.. Great posts! As we are all talking about news pres(O) etc I have a bit of infomation for everyone.. Bush and Obama are distant realtives. Just a FYI for all that did not know
As the story is told History does repeat itself in many ways..

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Questions and Answers on the Executive Order Adding Potentially Pandemic Influenza Viruses to the List of Quarantinable Diseases www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

It's been sop for the military to back up civilian agencies since WW-2. This is not new, evil or corrupt. The military has unique resources as well as being trained to deal with mass casualty events. In the event the civilian authorities were overwelmed, I would want the military to do their job.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

It is the title of the youtube clip..What you sugest ? I change it ..

I have made contact with Jane Burgermeister and she sent me the files. I have created a scribd account:

www.scribd.com...

Actual files for viewing and downloading:

Janes Evidence Of BioTerrorism
Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA

Criminal Charges - Swine Flu Edits v2[1]

These are the ones that have not been hacked/changed etc.
The Michael Jackson connection is total disinfo to turn it into a conspiracy.
I will be adding documents to this scribd account as I get them.

Original radio interview is here: radio interview with Jane

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

Thanks Chem. This is the most important post on this thread. I strongly advise ATSers to download these documents for safe keeping and listen to the radio show.

I have to admit that I have until now deliberetaly steered clear of the whole swine flu topic. I have been waiting for enough data and for most of the idiotic viewpoints to have been delt their death blows by the multitude of good researchers here on ATS.

But for me now is the time to sit up and take notice, we have the relevant data. This is happening folks, and no it's not an attempt to vaccinate the world. We should all know by now that TPTB use multiple strategies to obtain their goals, and within each strategy their are multiple reasons for any action. Yes many may die, but many may live on with ill health to create more debt and profit. This crisis can and will be used to curb more freedoms and to reap more profits without any fear of prosecution when at a later date it is agreed that the vaccine was a bad idea.

Thanks again OP for the info, 'Cytokine Storms' is a new one on me. I forsee a wet UK summer afternoon of research coming on.

S&F

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What does FOX News know that we don't know?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join