It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: talk about Military Mass Quarantines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

yes, because some protection is better than no protection. it does morph and mutate, but the original will still be out there, and many of the mutant strains will have the same protein coat as the original.

Virology 101, man.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by systemic.aberration

Oy- I seriously doubt it is going to take out a bunch of overweight game players. It's the kids and older people who are really dying. Doesn't anyone get international news? Look whats happening in Central and South America.
Bill

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here's your sell to the people.

Last month, researchers found that schizophrenics were more likely to have been subjected to influenza in the womb than healthy individuals. Other common experiences can also drive away our wits, long after we are out of diapers.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Every time I talk to my children which are college age and in college, I get the very same feeling.They know nothing of Cap & Trade or the new Obamacare, but they sure voted for the dumbass. I Will do my best to enlighten my world, but if my children are a meter for the rest of the generation, we are in trouble folks!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

ok can we have proof the h1n1 is fake becuase i dont want 2 take the vaccine and die... on the other hand what if its real and i dont take it wat then???

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I like being informed and making my own calls on judgment. That is why I am a member of ATS. Any thread is a important thread and if its panic or calm driven thats ok also. I have followed the avian since it 1st was brought to light and now H1N1. I am not going to post all my learned information its to much work , It would take a full week to do and its already posted here on ATS by others.
Why are so many fighting with the author of this thread. Why not simply do your research on the subject. The Fox spokeman was nervious, he turned to a worker to question it, she looked startled.
The facts are that we are overpopulated and government or nature it be it will be done.
Why not just prepare for it. Just in case, cause anything is possible. Just because Y2K did not happen(that we know of) or other events previously(as we see it) does not mean this can not happen.
These are warnings and I am greatful for this thread. I did not see this info on TV and think it is important to make a mental note.
Thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by saralee

My best advice is for you to continue to research. I would also look for alternative measures to boost your immune system to H1N1. For you and the ones you love, tell them to not take an untested vaccine.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My mother works at a hospital and has told me that the h1n1 virus is already around and is no different than the regular flu, it would insane to quarantine and demoralize a country in this manner. Quit your scare tactics and wake up to a brave new world...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Operation Vibrant Response official like ARMY statement implies that they are just drilling for the event, it is not the event itself.

www.army.mil...

watch and learn, imagine what it will be like when you don't have the power you have at your fingertips right now, remember if it happens...

but don't state anything you can't back up

prove your truth

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Quarantines.. forced vaccines... targeting 19-24 year olds?

Arg, damnit, I am 23..

So we have a few ways to die this fall. Allow the government to corner you and have a few soldiers force a vaccine into your system that's never been tested.

Or die trying to avoid having soldiers force a vaccine into your system?

I find it concerning the ARMY wants to be involved in this. I would be more inclined to view this rationally if, say, police precincts wanted to assist FEMA in localities.. or hospitals.. or even National Guard...

But US Military Divisions?

Something stinks. And as the very angry man said at the end of the video .. it's not a conspiracy, well, not if they are doing it openly..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'd like to point out that there are two different issues here, quarantine and vaccine. The comment about "mass quarantines" was a hypothetical case, not something that has been confirmed. The journalist was guessing.

I'm not clear what the problem is here, or what is different from any major infective illness. The government has always had the power to quarantine its citizens, if they're sick and contagious. I don't see that this would make sense with the flu. It moves too fast, and (as far as I know) by the time you've been transported to quarantine, you're already over the flu (one way or the other). Moving people would just spread it. They might make us all stay at home, I suppose.

As for compulsory vaccination, I haven't heard anything about that. It doesn't sound like there's going to be enough vaccine to go around anyway, so I doubt they'll be forcing anyone to take it.

What I have heard is that young, healthy people are at increased risk of dying of flu if it behaves like the one in 1918-1919. Older folks supposedly were exposed back in 1957, and so are likely to have some sort of partial immunity.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
yyyyup! here it is. the next American civil war.. just as we have been saying over here. You know who the bad guys are now.. and as usual, as well as present even in this post.. you get side tracked so easily... no wonder there are such problems with standing up for yourselves. lol. This WHOLE post jus proves it. the video was decent enough, and there you go, b*tching about a title, or poor me.. you made fun of fox.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Quarantines.. forced vaccines... targeting 19-24 year olds?

Arg, damnit, I am 23..

So we have a few ways to die this fall. Allow the government to corner you and have a few soldiers force a vaccine into your system that's never been tested.

Or die trying to avoid having soldiers force a vaccine into your system?

I find it concerning the ARMY wants to be involved in this. I would be more inclined to view this rationally if, say, police precincts wanted to assist FEMA in localities.. or hospitals.. or even National Guard...

But US Military Divisions?

doesnt that violate your posse commetatis?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
reply to post by ChemBreather

Listen to this loon. "It's on Fox News" "It's on Fox News". Hellooo Loony toon fox is a celebrity news network. Kinda like TMZ. And when there not covering celebrity news or the weather they peddle greed, fear and hate. No I'm sorry but any other source on this would be great but as long as you list fox as the only source it means nothing to me and millions of other Americans with a brain. I'll watch fox news when I want to know if Britney Spears is wearing panties or to catch up on Micheal Jacksons fueding family so go sell your fear mongering hate filled crap somewhere else. Have a nice day.

I think the media are reporting truth in such away that it gains tptb in the way tptb needs it to come out.

In this case, they are explaining to us that this must be done for Our best wellfare, it is served to Us as an Good thing IF it should happen.
That way, people will think it is Ok to be herdered(? Sheep) into these Camps.

A precurser if you will for an future event, just like the Internet, they say it is a big increase in CyberTerror etc and may overload the system.

So basacly they can # it off and say it get taken down by cyberTerrorists, yet Mr Green said 1,5 years ago that the Internet will go down..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by saralee
I like being informed and making my own calls on judgment. That is why I am a member of ATS. Any thread is a important thread and if its panic or calm driven thats ok also. I have followed the avian since it 1st was brought to light and now H1N1. I am not going to post all my learned information its to much work , It would take a full week to do and its already posted here on ATS by others.
Why are so many fighting with the author of this thread. Why not simply do your research on the subject. The Fox spokeman was nervious, he turned to a worker to question it, she looked startled.
The facts are that we are overpopulated and government or nature it be it will be done.
Why not just prepare for it. Just in case, cause anything is possible. Just because Y2K did not happen(that we know of) or other events previously(as we see it) does not mean this can not happen.
These are warnings and I am greatful for this thread. I did not see this info on TV and think it is important to make a mental note.
Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the Backup
I didnt make the Fox New bit, but rather thought it was an important issue.
Like you say , this might as well be part of the Un's Agenda 21, but when not knowing what that is about, it is also hard to see the possible connection. Henry Kissinger was not a good guy, maybe some here should look into that !! He hated people as I see it ....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

You think the barium in the air have an purpose now ?
Barium salt lower our imune defence, plain and simple...
so , a decade of chems with barium spread in the air, would make this flu spread very easely since as you see, even young people have low defence, that is what the cytokine does, your body dont act sick, you dont feel sick either, until the wbc start going amok and attack every cell in the body ..

just check up on numbers and the increas in young healthy people getting asthma, it is just insane...Even worse is that they gut pumped full of medinices that makes the pation feel better when it is no treatment of the diseas, just the symptom.. the whole current affairs are so deep it is sickening. What will happen when Codex goes into 'kill mode' ? I mean giving us food with even Less Vitamins and minerals ?? It can only get worse....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
WHO **recommend** - just like mcdonalds recommend you buy a big mac over a burger king by way of *advertising* or recommending.

Don't gorget the WHO is the international front for the FDA's of this world that are the front for the big pharma companies.

This is a fake pandemic which will pass over but big pharma are cshing in on your collective fear.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

good comments

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Fox News..............ugh....................... People need to start analyzing the news more. How is FOX still in existence??

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I hope that more people wake up to the facts! There is no way in hell they will give me that vaccine. And i like the rant at the end! If you don't get the point across to the close minded people then i think it will take the quarantines to prove it to them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join