It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: talk about Military Mass Quarantines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
[edit on 30-7-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The military is already installed into the pandemic plan's. They are to assist in erecting temporary medical shelter's, area's to give out shots and medical care for the less ill that aren't in need of being hospitalized, control of food supply if needed, (in case it gets sticky and supply lines are slowed they will ration food stuffs etc.) and also to train and bring aboard retired and or personnel that can be trained to help in the event that the medical system is over run.
Their secondary function in the case a Governor or the potus issues a state of emergency is for containment (quarantine). In any area where the state tribal or local civil authorities is under staffed or over whelmed by having to lock down the town. The military (originally the national guard in the plans)will be called in to help. These plan's have been in the development phase since 2003 till now.
NONE of the pandemic plans are classified and are easily obtained by doing a simple goggle search. There are plans for each state and also federal plan's to trump a states plans if they don't get on the ball and get thing's under control.
In the level 6 guideline's it expressly states that federal management WILL be instituted, it isn't some secret or conspiracy! It has been out and readable since 2003.
If you consider my state for one....
upon the threat of a pandemic etc. the whopping 145 case workers (that is 1 case worker for every 250,000 persons) will be given the task of reporting to the governors office and the CDC etc. Now how in gawds name is one person for every 250,000 going to handle half of those people getting sick if this thing goes wild? They are going to need help getting people supplies and medical attention.
They start with the national guard and if they get overwhelmed they bring in the rest of the military to help. It is that simple. If an entire town get's hit bad with the flu and needs help I would rather have a rough neck standing around making sure some idiot doesn't start trouble than a green probey who has no idea what to do.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Remember when Bush was president, most people on here gave Fox soo much crap?

Now Obama is president, everyone is actually listening to the morons that are on this entertainment channel?! I don't get it. It's a fear campaign guys. It's all about ratings. Fox is a conservative "news" station. They don't like anyone who isn't Republican, especially when they're President.

Also, remember this: Fox News appeals to the Right Wing. It appeals to those..less intelligent beings.

Also appeals to those who absolutely Hate Obama.....and any Democrat.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So what would you prefer them to do then? Nothing?

Alien Mind

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Its time for population control.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm not buying the nonsense that this flu is a product put out by the government. However, we know from the 1918 Pandemic how bad this could be.

Fox News streamed the hearing yesterday on this subject live. I watched some of it. The other news channels don't even seem to be reporting on this much.

The fellow who made the video is sure dramatic. Silly even. Those news people were not laughing about this. It was nervous laughter.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Fox News streamed the hearing yesterday on this subject live. I watched some of it. The other news channels don't even seem to be reporting on this much.

Because Fox is super cereal when it comes to caring about covering the truth and the audience it presents it to..

I wish everyone would just turn their televisions off.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"this is the same paranoid nonsense we heard all through the Clinton administration. Number of scenarios that played out in those eight years: NONE"

Umm ok, WACO, RUBY RIDGE, Elian Gonzalez, refusing to extradite Osama....ringing any bells here?

History.com has it right when they say Seems to me Clinton set alarming precedents for future federal behavior. His presidency set in motion a government willing and able to breach the US Constitution to create powers for itself to use against citizens. At the same time, it takes an attitude of appeasement towards the really dangerous people plotting the destruction of our entire nation. The Clinton Administration apparently found it simpler to crack down on activities of American citizens than to go after terrorists. By 1998 it was common knowledge among the Government and journalists that Osama bin Laden had declared jihad on America and was committing acts of terror against us in many places. Regrettably, Americans didn't get that memo until September 11, 2001 when Bill Clinton rode off into the sunset and left George W. Bush to contend with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Does any of you realize that American Law becomes VOID when there is a Pandemic level 6 and the WHO and UN takes over ??

Isnt that a consern for any of you ? Talk about missing the boat...
NWO and UN are run by : NWO , so the problem should be THIS obvious...

We are a pandemic level 6, and our laws are NOT void. What laws are suddenly void?

The WHO is not an organization that has the capability to "take over" anything, not that any government would let them. Nor the UN. You give them far too much credit / power. The U.N. isn't a magical body of special people we are not aware of, they are made up of yes, representatives from all countries that participate. Again, if their proposals do not meet with countries approvals, they will not happen.

Of course, if you are a believer in a mythical NWO organization that is all powerful, and has the ability to crush nations under their heels, I guess you can believe about anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Does any of you realize that American Law becomes VOID when there is a Pandemic level 6 and the WHO and UN takes over ??

We are a pandemic level 6, and our laws are NOT void. What laws are suddenly void?

The WHO is not an organization that has the capability to "take over" anything, not that any government would let them. Nor the UN. You give them far too much credit / power. The U.N. isn't a magical body of special people we are not aware of, they are made up of yes, representatives from all countries that participate. Again, if their proposals do not meet with countries approvals, they will not happen.

Of course, if you are a believer in a mythical NWO organization that is all powerful, and has the ability to crush nations under their heels, I guess you can believe about anything.

You know WHO, part of the great and powerful THEM, who are the THEY when anyone says "They say..."

For a site prone to paranoia I have noticed a marked increase in the jumping at shadows. Its all very strange, as if we are Lemmings getting closer to the ledge.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Originally posted by fleabit

You know WHO, part of the great and powerful THEM, who are the THEY when anyone says "They say..."

For a site prone to paranoia I have noticed a marked increase in the jumping at shadows. Its all very strange, as if we are Lemmings getting closer to the ledge.

the WHO is the world health organization. Keep drinking that tap water. They are the International bankers, the ones that own the government.

(sigh) Keep watching your American idol since that seems to be all you're good for.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Listen to this loon. "It's on Fox News" "It's on Fox News". Hellooo Loony toon fox is a celebrity news network. Kinda like TMZ. And when there not covering celebrity news or the weather they peddle greed, fear and hate. No I'm sorry but any other source on this would be great but as long as you list fox as the only source it means nothing to me and millions of other Americans with a brain. I'll watch fox news when I want to know if Britney Spears is wearing panties or to catch up on Micheal Jacksons fueding family so go sell your fear mongering hate filled crap somewhere else. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Apparently CNN is reporting that the military is establishing regional teams to deal with the outbreak. Is this something that has been stated before and I'm just reiterating or can we call CNN a credible news source in this case?

Either way, I'm still a bit worried about the fact that they're involving the military so quickly over something we "should have no fear of". How come they don't dispatch the military during the regular flu season, or do they??

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I beg everyone to make your friends and family aware of this situation ,DO NOT TAKE THAT VACCINE ,look at the numbers so far the regular flu is still killing more people then H1N1.Yet everywhere we look its terror tactics to scare us of this coming super plague .I hate to bring conspiracy into this but 9/11 happened right around a former president having extremely low popularity numbers and i fear we could be being sett up for another disaster so our president can rush in and save the day .I fear dark days our ahead for us all .Peace go with you all my friends

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

hey, for those of us who can't access youtube, or don't want to suffer through yet another video someone else thinks is of monumental importance, do you think you could do people a favor and have the courtesy to actually give people a heads up of what they're going to see?

Its sickening how much posting a video and a half -as... efforted description counts as a post on this site lately.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As many of you have already mentioned it is true that should the US gov't declare ANY contagious disease as level 6 pandemic (which they have not done YET) we then will be governed under UN and World Health Organization law. There will be no Constitutional protections.

I don't have time this minute to look up the precise statutes but I believe it was either in NPD51 or the 2007 warner defense reauthorization act that allows for martial law to be declared due to contagious disease. it also stipulates that the military CAN "help" domestically during such a crisis. The laws are already in place to make this H1N1 flu the perfect storm if you will.

i have read Jane Burgemeisters full PDF detailing her charges and I would recommend everyone else to do so as well. It's quite revealing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ummm I'm pretty sure that WHO has declared level 6. I'm not aware of a US government pandemic scale, but if there is one, I'd love for you to share it.

For all we know the WHO may already have complete control and is just simply not exercising it due to the lack of panic or extreme spreading throughout the US.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Fear.

it's a great way to get ratings.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder

hey, for those of us who can't access youtube, or don't want to suffer through yet another video someone else thinks is of monumental importance, do you think you could do people a favor and have the courtesy to actually give people a heads up of what they're going to see?

Its sickening how much posting a video and a half -as... efforted description counts as a post on this site lately.

Yep, I will try to remember that.. But I figure the title of the clip say : Not a sweet story..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ummm I'm pretty sure that WHO has declared level 6. I'm not aware of a US government pandemic scale, but if there is one, I'd love for you to share it.

For all we know the WHO may already have complete control and is just simply not exercising it due to the lack of panic or extreme spreading throughout the US.

under global pandemics, the W.h.o. and UN gets the driver seat, dont you think these people have thought things thru ??

I like you , hope this is all nonsense, I hear and read about 'possible civil war in Norway ' and stuff like that. Hmmm, then I remember a co worker of mine said he saw UN building some shait just some 8 miles from here, UnConfermed , I havent seen or heard any thing else about it..But..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join