It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: talk about Military Mass Quarantines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
till i see more people drop dead, im not going to worry. you know, aids has killed more people than h1n1. i would be more worried about stds than h1n1.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

You completely missed the boat. Fox exists to spread government propaganda during a Republican administration and bashing Democrats during their terms, the reverse is true with CNN and the other major networks. This is an outgrowth of "fairness doctrine," there has to be at least one mass market media outlet speaking against the party line to make it appear that the media is balanced I guarantee you they all are sitting around laughing at you guys heartily for even thinking that there is some bizarre plot to murder a huge chunk of the world's population which makes no god---m sense if you also believe in a NWO since that effectively kills the working class that would be required to maintain it.

One thing is for certain, some of you should consider actually working in the news industry before you start spouting about it because you know NOTHING about what you are talking about. All you are doing is looking foolish and discrediting your own movements with paranoia. Especially since you are so eager to jump on people who actually know what is going on. Don't attack the messenger, try listening to one for once that is not delusional.

Quite frankly, I have for a very long time suspected some of you that like to go on about the NWO and the like are really here to hawk survivalism products (many of which WON'T work if TSHTF, by the way. Don't waste your money on iodine tablets, flu-proof masks and the like, they are a ripoff). All I can say is, be prepared to go back to Republican bashing in four years, you will need it when the world doesn't end with a flu virus that cannot be manufactured presently in the amounts needed to "kill" a large segment of the population. And stop listening to gun salesmen, snake oil hawkers and other people who profit from panic.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Looks like I must point this out again:

What about the MASS MURDER Charges ??

Any comments on that AT ALL ????

Does any of you realize that American Law becomes VOID when there is a Pandemic level 6 and the WHO and UN takes over ??

Isnt that a consern for any of you ? Talk about missing the boat...
NWO and UN are run by : NWO , so the problem should be THIS obvious...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So its looks like the end is near, and we draw the final curtain.

hmm hmm dee

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Anyone, be it a journalist or a grocery store clerk, can file a suit over something they read on the Internet for "discovery" or disclosure of information. Proving it is a whole different ballpark. The lawsuit in question will never go anywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
ChemBreather has found an interesting piece of information, this correlates with the news of "vibrant response" exercise on July 31st and military preparations for a pandemic. Not forgetting the ATS members who have documented the location of FEMA mass graves.

We should gravitate to any post, which implicates the prospects of military involvement in domestic society.

Credit to ChemBreather

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Where are the mass graves in the UK?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You'll get a U2U with the answer to that question

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Her it is, what do you all think ?

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

Nice lisp?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

There you go , claiming 'where is the evidence' , click the darn link..
The evidence is there and page upon page, so dont redicule it ..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

Nice lisp?

Hey, your point flew right past me ! Lisp ? Lips ?

You refering to me missing an E in the herE it is, so the thread is all bunk ?
hehe, you made a mistake 'there' and all is wrong..

I may overreact, but you people seems to be heavely under MKultra ..
Sorry , but that is how it looks ...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"If you want to fool the world, TELL THE TRUTH." They just kind of slop it out right in front of us with a few giggles to make it entertaining.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Woops posted in different thread...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Nice lisp?

Nah, I was referring to the fella on the video. Relax. The thread has allot of relevance. I honestly think there is something to this h1n1 virus that isn't honest. I'm just not sure what it is yet. I tend to take all conspiracies through a filter but I am paying attention to your thread. It does interest me.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
ChemBreather has found an interesting piece of information, this correlates with the news of "vibrant response" exercise on July 31st and military preparations for a pandemic. Not forgetting the ATS members who have documented the location of FEMA mass graves.

We should gravitate to any post, which implicates the prospects of military involvement in domestic society.

Credit to ChemBreather

Thank you , Im glad atleast some one see -
the possible danger here..

Better safe than sorry if you ask me !!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nice lisp?

Nah, I was referring to the fella on the video. Relax. The thread has allot of relevance. I honestly think there is something to this h1n1 virus that isn't honest. I'm just not sure what it is yet. I tend to take all conspiracies through a filter but I am paying attention to your thread. It does interest me.

Ahhh, sorry , I as figures, I was overreacting, Im from Norway and I know nothing,the word lisp tell me nothing !
I apolagise..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

No issues. A lisp is a speach impediment, people with a lisp are unable to pronounce sibilants (like the sound [s]), and replace them with interdentals (like the sound [θ]), though there are actually several kinds of lisps.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For the record, I hope members are aware, under WHO level 6 alert, the governments across the world can declare martial law tomorrow - if required.

It is associated and part of pandemic alert.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Does anyone know when the LHC IS DUE TO BE BACK UP AND RUNING IT SHOULD BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Why did the CDC just list several (12) new job postings for

Public Health Advisor (Quarantine) GS-0685-11/12

On July 23rd ?????????????????????????????????????????

Do you think its to quarantine your dogs and cats...?????????????

People you need to wake up............The military has already moved in place in many places........Do you think they are going to pack up tomorrow night after the NLE 09 exercise...........I bet not!!

Okay for the lazy ass who is going to question "where is the link"

usajobs...........look it up yourself............

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join