It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube: History Channel Validates Weather Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I've heard a lot of BS in TV documentaries owned by Discovery, especially the one about the Shamans and the Giants, but this documentary on the History Channel gives a very interesting introduction to weather warfare.

Please give me your input. Do you think chemtrails are simply for weather change purposes? Do you think they are BSing, or telling the 100% truth for once?

Can a HAARP system from one location affect the weather on the entire planet? So far I only believe in cloud seeding, but how about further weather control methods?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I just found out that there are at least 2 threads discussing this video on ATS, and one on BTS.

Still, let's discuss this video in more details here.

Which weather disasters do you believe were caused by weather warfare? Katrina, Xmas Tsunami? Is it possible to create earthquakes? We just had one here last night.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I havent seen the Tube yet, I will but no time right now.

But, consider this :
Chems making cloady days, or clear days, or used as Sun block, maybe b/c of the current and coming solar activity of cc24 ??
Either way, the sun gets blocked .

Use sunblock when out in the sun, wich blocks the sun light from our bodies.

Newest 'scare' is SunBeds, wich also will must likely get people to use more sunblock lotion..
And I think the SunBlock lotion is the cause of the sun related cancer.
Apply,re-apply and apply some more etc...

Ofcourse being in the sun all day aint good for you either and may ofcourse give cause for cancer...

See the pattern ?? No vitamins from the Sun..??

And you add Codex Alimentarius wich basacly is about 'removing' vitamins and minarals from the food aswell, so now we are starting to get realy depleted of vit's and min's , arent we ???

Then the SwineFlu emerges and we 'gotta' have Vaccines, wich is proven to have Mercury in it, so even more poison to us...

Or there is nothing to it..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join