It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times, Zombie Plaque in the Bible?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i think it will be a combo of things one the fires in Russia then the air born rabies, and then the blue flu in the gulf of Mexico, now that would be the ultimate zombie blue skin radio active rabid flesh eater, oh ya and then the dead shall rise, you cant kill them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by metalholic

Explain why Isaiah warns us to hide when the dead rise.

explain why the creator of all needs to put a man to sleep to remove a rib to create woman!

That's a whole 'nother can of alien genetic manipulation worms.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

if the dead rise again it will be b/c man has done somethin very retarded or aliens cast a plague on us that brought zombies up..NOT GOD! man or aliens but if you like alien god

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

So what you're saying is that God doesn't work his will through man. Or aliens for that matter. OK.

"Time is linear, memory is a stranger, man is a tool in the hands of the great God almighty. And they gave him command of a nuclear submarine and sent him back in search of the garden of Eden. Can't you see?... It all makes perfect sense..."

[edit on 8/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

god is a tool himself! see here

www.sacred-texts.com...

i dont think and all knowing god would need to do that?

and let me tell u people act on there own will there is no damn god working through them its kinda like oh thank god our prayers were answered our baby that was running a fever and almost didnt make it...well why did god have to put the baby in that predicament and put that whole family through all that stress!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You and me? I don't think we're on the same page. When it all goes down, we need to be on the same side. Or we'll be on the dead side.

"When the dead walk, senores, it is time to stop the killing. Or lose the war."

Truce?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

hey if zombies ever show there faces i need all the gunmen or women i can get for my zombie slayer

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

hey if zombies ever show there faces i need all the gunmen or women i can get for my zombie slayer

Excellent! Just remember to always check the back seat, and don't forget the double tap my friend.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There is no Nibiru. That has been shown to be a fallacy many times.

Why doesn't the moon cause the crust to split and lava pour out?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has mentioned Shaun of the Dead. It teaches everyone how to kill zombies with vinyl albums. If you haven't seen the movie and like zombie movies, then this should be on your list.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

You and me? I don't think we're on the same page. When it all goes down, we need to be on the same side. Or we'll be on the dead side.

"When the dead walk, senores, it is time to stop the killing. Or lose the war."

Truce?

And how do the dead get compensated?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I don't think anyone has mentioned Shaun of the Dead. It teaches everyone how to kill zombies with vinyl albums. If you haven't seen the movie and like zombie movies, then this should be on your list.

What a great movie, so is Hot Fuzz

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join