It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times, Zombie Plaque in the Bible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
reply to post by ratphour

My cousin died last year,after a THIRTY YEAR fight against his addiction.
He was a very decent family man,who had been in full employment since leaving school!
He went through numerous rehab programs,even relocating to one in London,in a desperate attempt to break free from the circle of friends that he was involved with!
Despite his efforts,he died from an addiction that he picked up whilst still at school!
He left behind three young children!

Damn.

Sorry to hear that.

I lost a young cousin on similar terms.

Its a plague on peoples lives.

Its a shame people take up things when they are young that they never brake free from in life. They arent even aware of the choice they are making or the consequences in most cases.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

He was a very decent family man,who had been in full employment since leaving school!
He went through numerous rehab programs,even relocating to one in London,in a desperate attempt to break free from the circle of friends that he was involved with!
Despite his efforts,he died from an addiction that he picked up whilst still at school!

That is so sad to hear, I knew a lot of people who passed away because of it. Of most of the people who I knew who died, a good portion of them were really decent people and very hard working.. That's when they had the fix, when they didn't, they were completely opposite.

I had a friend of mine tell me one time (who was an addict and who cleaned up), "You either die, go to prison, or quit using.. There is no middle point." So that stuck with me for a long time, and he told me that about 10 years ago, prior to me making that big decision to clean up.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My heart goes out to his family and to you. Drugs addictions are - there are no words strong enough - sad. A close relative of mine has gone from an oxycontin addiction to shooting heroine. My heart breaks for these people.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes,it is a massively widespread problem,and i dont think i would be to suprised to find out that many members of this site have similar stories to tell!
Anyhow,what about this supposed swine flu vaccine that we are all being apparently prepared for?
Do you think any side effect of this vaccine could bring about such an apocalyptic scenario?
Seems that not enough research has gone into it for my liking!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Swine flu.

You had to bring that up

I used to work in pharmaceutical labs, I still know people who work where I used too. I also know quite a few people in the industry.

I cannot say as I have told them I would not and if I blew the silence here id get some people in big trouble possibly even myself as there is a rather stinking substance attached to all of this that I do not want sticking to me if that makes sense.

Either take this or leave it and I am not saying that anything specifically about the effects of swine flu or the vaccincation.

There is not swine flu vaccination. Dont worry about swine flu one bit.

Do not get the jabs.

Dont believe any other nonsense that someone tells you about it either, no matter how believable it is, its lies.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Good to hear that you kicked your addiction!

Unfortunately,there seems to be too many examples of people who are unable to kick the habit,compared to people,like yourself,who have been successful!
You should be congratulated,cos i know how hard my cousin tried,but he just could'nt get there in the end!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Aww!! Come on!!
I wont tell anyone,honest!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Aww!! Come on!!
I wont tell anyone,honest!

Ok ill spit it all out....

Gordon Brown was the pig that started it all.

On a more serious note, I really cannot say because even if I did I dont have proof of this and its a pretty serious subject.

Do you really think that all this hassle would be created in the media, governments etc

Then one wee guy on ATS blows the whole thing wide open then he would be left alone.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I have just gotten over "swine flu" last week,and i have to say it was pretty bearable.Not nearly bad enough that i thought i might need a vaccine for it!
Which is why i can't understand all the scaremongering surrounding this flu!
Anyway,just answer the question!

Is this vaccine going to turn us all into shambling zombies or what?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

I have just gotten over "swine flu" last week,and i have to say it was pretty bearable.Not nearly bad enough that i thought i might need a vaccine for it!
Which is why i can't understand all the scaremongering surrounding this flu!
Anyway,just answer the question!

Is this vaccine going to turn us all into shambling zombies or what?

Are you sure you had swine flu?

No zombies

Ok now you probably think ive lost the plot but think about it for a while and you might see what I am saying here.

www.lifesip.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRA4ever333
(I am sorry if this upsets anyone, I really didn’t know where to post this.)

Many have speculated about the End Times prophesies in the bible, and what they could mean for humanity if true. Non-Christians may be surprised to learn that the End Times was not just spoken/Prophesized about in Revelations. Jesus touches on the End Times and judgment day many times in the gospels, and even in the later letters it is a common occurrence. (The whole of Mathew 24, Luke 21:5-38, Mark 9:42-50, Acts 2:17-21, 1Corinthians 15:50-58 Just to name a few.)

The Old Testament also preaches about the End Times (Perhaps most notably in the Book of Daniel, where there are numerous Apocalyptic Predictions.)

But the purpose for this thread is because I am a little confused about one of Zechariahs predictions. It says:

“This will be the plague the Lord strikes all people with who warred against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.” Book of Zechariah 14:12 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Now to those who know me it will be no surprise that when I read this I get the distinct impression of a zombie plague, and I was wondering if anyone had a different opinion/interpretation, Or wanted to share in my insane zombie rant, Or if they have any additional information about this prophesy.

Thanks

[edit on 30-7-2009 by NRA4ever333]

Hades is the PALE HORSE RIDERS NAME AS WELL AS HIS LOCATION-1
when its time for him to ride he will bring the living dead with him-2
REVELATIONS speaks of a time when the bottomless pit is opened and the locust will sting all the who are not followers of the lord and the who are stung will suffer major pain so bad that they will wish for death BUT DEATH WILL FLEE FROM THEM-3
ITS ALL WRITTEN FOR US TO BE PREPARED EVEN THO THE EVIL 1z HAVE STRIPPED MANY OF THE LESSONS NEEDED TO GUIDE ALL OF THE WITH THEIR SELFISH CRUSADES

LAST ANYONE PLAY RESIDENT EVIL 5 AND PEEP HOW THAT VIRUS WORKS SMH GOOD GAME

[edit on 7/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
watch the video in my signature .. CHRONOCLYSM on an expose as to how and WHEN the zombie plague in revelation will occur..

I'm serious.. watch it now.

zombie pale horse at denver international airport signifying it'e presence.
masonic rolling rock beer pale horse moon advertisement hoax tied to the same day as the 666 days "standby for battery"..cell phone...

Rev 9:6

During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

niv.scripturetext.com...

-

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
watch the video in my signature .. CHRONOCLYSM on an expose as to how and WHEN the zombie plague in revelation will occur..

I'm serious.. watch it now.

zombie pale horse at denver international airport signifying it'e presence.
masonic rolling rock beer pale horse moon advertisement hoax tied to the same day as the 666 days "standby for battery"..cell phone...

Rev 9:6

During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

niv.scripturetext.com...

-

You might have told me about the part at 2:22 mins in your video.

I was just preparing some chicken legs, went to put them in the oven while listening to the video on my headphones up loud.

BANG

Ive got a bloody, chicken leg stuck to the kitchen ceiling, I might need a change of pants as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

it's a sign!! woowooooo

so yeh... the events in the Book of Revelation IS being Masonicly implemented.

heed my words bichez!

-

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Speaking of dreams

I have been having apocalyptic dreams since I was a child. Many of them have zombies either as a focal point or as a side note. (Some even have an alien invasion along with the zombies.) Now I’m not going so far as to say that they are prophesy, but along with the above quote about dreams and prophesies from the Book of Acts, I thought it worth mentioning a couple of my own dreams.

I have about one apocalyptic dream a month, and have had for as long as I can remember. Over half involve zombies in some way, and I keep a journal with the most vived of them in it. So I could go on about my End Time dreams for a long time but I’ll spare you the monotony and boredom and just mention two.

Here are the two most disturbing to me that still stand out in my head:

Firstly, one from my childhood that has really disturbed me so it stuck with me:
I was out riding my bike and I noticed it was getting kind of late so I started heading home. On my way I noticed that there were no cars on the road, and I started to get this creepy feeling like something wasn’t right. As I road through my neighborhood I noticed that none of the houses had their lights on, not even their porch lights. Now by this time it was dark and the streetlights were on, so I knew it wasn’t due to a power outage.

When I got home my house was dark too, and when I went inside there was nobody home. I searched my whole house top to bottom and found nothing, so I picked up my phone in the hopes of reaching my aunt who lived nearby, but when I put the phone to my ear I just got a recorded message saying that there was a national emergency and to not leave your homes.

I was starting to get nervous and paced around my kitchen, the dream ended shortly after I started to hear a low thumping on the front door. At the time I really didn’t understand it. It wasn’t a thumping like someone wanted in, and it wasn’t a banging like someone trying to break the door down, thinking back it reminds me now of a shuffling zombie banging slowly on the door.

Another zombie apocalypse dream I had recently that was quite terrifying:
It started with me asleep in my house suddenly I heard my front door open, and then slam shut. I ran to the door and found my dad in near hysterics. I was wondering what could be so important as to barge into my house in the middle of the night but all he said at first was “we need to get out now pack lightly”.

Now my father in real life is quite the survivalist and gun nut like me. I have always viewed him as a guru of sorts when it comes down to surviving a horrible catastrophe, so seeing him so panicked in my dream really concerned me.

He followed me into my basement where I keep my bug out bag and supplies. As I was packing he told me I would need plenty of ammo, and that we were being attacked by terrorists. Somehow I knew this was not a local event, but a national one. When I was packed I ran upstairs to get my fiancé, and we left. When we got out side I noticed that there was nobody in my dad’s van. I inquired about my step mom and little brother but he just said “their all dead”. As I looked out into the street I saw several shambling corpses. I asked my dad about them and he said they were zombies, that we had been hit by some kind of bioweapon.

After that my memory of the dream gets hazy and less vivid. My older brother joined up with us at some point, then the van broke down and we had to run through some marshes. At one point my dad and fiancé died, so me and my brother stole a vehicle and were trying to see if my mom and step dad were alright. But they live over a hundred miles away in a small town and the dream ended before we got there.

I would also like to make special mention of the above post by “prevenge”. Good stuff thanks for the valuable information.

And good luck in the coming zombie siege.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Speaking about the potential for dreams being prophesy made me have a strange realization.

Where I live snow can cover the ground for about five or six months, and fall takes up another three to four. So over half of the year it is dreary and cold, (which is something I love about the north) and springtime is usually cloudy and rainy. Only about three to four months out of the year is sunny. But in almost all of my apocalyptic dreams (well over 90%) it is very distinctly summer.

If my dreams where just my brain putting together random things, you would think that the normal climate from my area would play a big role in that.

Once again, I really don’t think my dreams are some kind of End Times prophesies, but our conversation here made me thinking, and I just thought it was strange.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hey OP, if you read around that verse in Zach there are mentions of a plain being flattened and the only city left standing is Jerusalem, which will serve as a santuary.

Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have something to share with you. it is a story about goverment zombie mice No joke or lie check it out.

Zombie mice

and I add the pic for the funny factor.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f15b5488e75.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Sounds like severe vitamin b deficiency!~

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

If this were used as a weapon the results could be horrifying. Imagine, instead of sending in an army you could gas the area (although in open air it may not work as well) and then send in a specialty team to kill the unconscious enemy at their leisure, or imprison them all without a fight.

As for the zombie effect, it would need something else. When the body is in deep hibernation they could introduce an engineered virus that would start to take over the brain cells, a virus that would kill you normally due to your own body’s defenses. But in the hibernation like state the virus could take over without such a response.

The subject could live without O2, and possibly be under the manipulation of the virus. (Not actually controlled by the virus of course, but reawakened with possible side affects ranging from heightened aggression, running on autonomous primal instinct, or simply have one awakened instinct like “the need to feed”.)

This is of course purely speculation of course, and it would not produce a living dead zombie. Rather, it would spawn something like we see in the movie “28 Days Later”. A primal instinct driven, aggressive flesh hungry killer.

But like I said before, this is purely speculation. I’m just having a little fun thought exorcise. I have my doubts that we could code a viruses RNA so specifically.

Thank you for bringing this up. It’s still worth noting that it could be used in other nefarious ways. Or even in beneficial ways. Like the article mentioned, this could be a real boon for medical science.

Great find nonetheless.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join