It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times, Zombie Plaque in the Bible?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I know what you mean, to me it's win win.

Survive the ZPAW & repopulate earth

or

stalk the earth forever - abeit in a slow & decomposing fashion

Brains urg...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
reply to post by NRA4ever333

Don't get me wrong, zombie plague is probably my favourite end times scenario!
I fancy my chances of maybe getting through that!

Oh yes you're chances would be zero. That's why I like the idea of "Zombies" in Movies. They just don't stop. They are the only creatures that never stop. Vampires, Werewolves - just Night pussies, but Zombies ... they're real terror. Always on the move. You have no rest EVER until they get you or you get them ALL.

Because of that I would prefer Infected like in 28 Days Later. They may be fast in the beginning but on the long run they starve. So if you have a hideout for 2-3 months you've won

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

In the past few months I've had two dreams that zombie like things are coming. I've never been a zombie fan. Its strange that I'd have dreams about them. It must be subliminal or something?

The dream zombies weren't like the movie ones. These were really scary. I kept trying to warn everyone, but they wouldn't listen.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Im not going to say much apart from this quote.

Acts 2:17

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"

Just something I read recently that I thought of as soon as I saw your post.

There are others of course.

I too am having some strange things going on.

Edit: I changed my post as it was the wrong quote id posted earlier

[edit on 30-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Now that is downright creepy!

The zombies in my dream seemed to be less significant than the frustration I was feeling trying to get people to pay attention before it was too late, I was struggling to get them moving as a group toward safety before the "zombies" came. Very odd.

The zombies themselves were just people who were no longer in control of themselves, driven it seemed by some other force.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I might as well ask and people can flame all they want

In these dreams are you the only one who is not being "hurt", "attacked" or "effected"?

Bet they are extremely vivid as well?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I have been having similar dreams regularly,for the last couple of months.
One of the more vivid ones,involved me trying to reach home,after some sort of martial law had been announced,sirens wailing,soldiers rounding people up,zombies stumbling from various buildings.I was having to try and avoid soldiers and zombies,and just as i got across the road from my home,the dream ended!
I am one of the fortunate people who have perfect recall when it comes to dreams!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can anybody figure out what bioweapon 666 is?

www.biopharma.com...

666 Hyaluronic acid Products

Extracted from Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets, the only biopharmaceuticals reference database/book. Visit www.biopharma.com for more information. See also the description/flyer, copies of reviews, and the public products database and products database. Contact the author/publisher for further information about database subscriptions and book purchases.

Hyaluronan Products - Hyaluronic acid (HA); hyaluronan; sodium hyaluronate

Monograph size = 24761 characters (not including indexing, nomenclature, links, etc. on this page)

Partial monograph text:
666 Hyaluronic acid Products
Hyaluronic acid; HA; hyaluronan; sodium hyalu-ro-nate; sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine polymer

Cross ref: See the entries below for specific HA products. See also the hyaluronidase entries (#186-#616; #617; #618; #619). Note, other than recombinant HA (#186), this book/-database only covers a few of many FDA--approved HA products, with most HA products considered borderline or non-biopharmaceutical products (depending on source/manufacturing).

Description: Hyaluronic acid (HA) or hyaluronan is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan, a polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) containing alternating disaccharide units (N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid monosaccharide linked with beta1-->4 bonds) linked with beta1-->3 glycoside bonds, forming a long-chain polymer containing repeating units of sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine or beta-(1, 4)-D-GlcA-beta -(1, 3)-D-GlcNAc-). Hyaluronic acid usually occurs as the salt (hyaluronate) form under physiologic conditions. In vivo, it primarily exists as sodium hyaluronate, since sodium is the most abundant cation in cells and tissues.

Pharmaceutical HA products include various animal and bacterial-derived products used for viscosupplemen-tation, e.g. lubricati ... truncated (just the beginning)

Nomenclature:
sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine polymer []
Hyaluronic acid Products [BIO]
Hyaluronan injection [FDA]
HA [SY]
hyaluronic acid [SY]
sodium hyaluronate [SY]
Natrii Hyaluronas [SY Latin]

Index Terms:
Product Class Index:
biopharmaceutical products
glycosaminoglycans
polysaccharides

SB999 Generic Entry/Chapter
Regulatory/Status Index:
NA
NA
NA
NA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Flame on boys and girls...LOL

In the dreams people are going about their routines and I am (apparently) the only one who realizes the danger. I'm trying to get them to pay attention but they won't. The ones who won't pay attention are "captured" but I don't see what happens to them. I sense dread and urgency and fear but no gore.

Yes, my dreams are always vivid and usually lucid. These two are odd to me because I hate zombie movies, despise zombie talk and think zombies in general are the silliest monsters of all. I did until I had these dreams that is...

There seems to be some mind control, or other outside factor controlling the "zombies"?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NRA4ever333

Sounds to me like radiation poisoning.

Those who war with Israel. Think about what will happen if Israel is really losing the war.

They will nuke their opponents.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Hey that is weird. In my first one, the setting was a mall with people running everywhere in confusion. I was trying to lead people out but some who wouldn't pay attention were captured. In the second one, the setting was my home (or someone's home) and the clock on the wall was prominent for some reason. The zombies showed up just as I got everyone to get out of the house.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well I might as well share mine.

I have had these same recurring dreams now for around 4 months.

I keep dreaming either of the two. First one I am in a field at night in pitch black with these people around me walking with me.

These dark demon like people start attacking everyone and I seem to be the only one that can pull them off people. The strange thing is, I originally thought that they were attacking me because I was standing between them and the people but if I do nothing they drag all the other people away with them into the darkness.

The other one is similar only inside a building that I am trying to stop them getting inside of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The last one i had was just last night!
In it,i was trapped in an old house,and desperately trying to barricade all entrances.Other people were with me,but i am unsure who they were!
The dream ended with the zombies still trying to break in!
I hate it when dreams end with a cliffhanger ending!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Thats quite strange.

Very similar to what I have been experiencing.

Sounds like me and you are born to free Glasgow from the junkies

Joking with the last part

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

I can't understand why people can do that to themselves!
Just one look at those clips should be warning enough,to stay away from drugs etc.
Although the clips are kinda amusing,it is still very sad at the same time,would'nt you agree?

What's even sadder is looking at before and after pictures of this disease. Me at one time being an addict, I research a lot about this. Been clean for 7 years now, and have no intention to go back down that road.

It's a terrible road these young kids are going down..

But, back on topic, I feel XXXN30 hit the nail right on the head and I agree with him 100%.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I think i will have a hard enough time ridding the junkie plague in my own area first!

Strange that a few of us have been having these similar dreams lately though?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratphour

reply to post by XXXN3O

I can't understand why people can do that to themselves!
Just one look at those clips should be warning enough,to stay away from drugs etc.
Although the clips are kinda amusing,it is still very sad at the same time,would'nt you agree?

What's even sadder is looking at before and after pictures of this disease. Me at one time being an addict, I research a lot about this. Been clean for 7 years now, and have no intention to go back down that road.

It's a terrible road these young kids are going down..

But, back on topic, I feel XXXN30 hit the nail right on the head and I agree with him 100%.

Its nice to hear of someone getting clean of drugs.

Well done.

Pat on the back.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

All I have to say to the matter is the quote I posted above.

Very strange, it has been happening more and more where I come from where people are describing the same scenarios in dreams that are unusually vivid.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ratphour

My cousin died last year,after a THIRTY YEAR fight against his addiction.
He was a very decent family man,who had been in full employment since leaving school!
He went through numerous rehab programs,even relocating to one in London,in a desperate attempt to break free from the circle of friends that he was involved with!
Despite his efforts,he died from an addiction that he picked up whilst still at school!
He left behind three young children!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Its nice to hear of someone getting clean of drugs.

Well done.

Pat on the back.

Thanks, took a lot of hard work, and a lot of patience. After about 1 year of being clean, I started to feel normal again. I am no longer the zombified junkie I use to be, and to this day I even regret touching the stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join