It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor debunker illogical generalisations - why?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by Lillydale

Your desperation, misrepresentations, and intellectual dishonesty are now well known, Lillydale. You are foolish to pretend you can fool anyone.

Now, once again, either tell us how you know "there were no passengers bodies at the crash," or withdraw your claim.

Enough of your evasions. Answer the question.

Are you admitting that you have not been paying attention? You admitting that you already forgot my explanation to this exact question here?

Show me. I want to see you explain how you know there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon.

They place was not built with passengers bodies inside was it? At some point, you agree with me that there were no bodies there, right? September 10, 2001 - no bodies. Are you keeping up?

Ok, now since then, what has changed? You say a plane full of people crashed there but until you can prove that, I have no reason to believe you. Thus, still no bodies.

If you can't even point me to your post and have to write paragraphs of whining instead, then you must not be able to explain how you know there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon.

Because you can't demonstrate it, correct?

sigh. I can point you to it, or you can just read either one of the replies stating the same thing in the two threads you have asked this in.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Since I deal in evidence, you have never refuted one piece of it. In 8 full years.

What evidences?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Your desperation, misrepresentations, and intellectual dishonesty are now well known, Lillydale. You are foolish to pretend you can fool anyone.

Jthomas what you are accusing Lillydale is false however, it is you who dose all of the above and you are not fooling anyone.

This tread topic is the find example of your behavior you need to take a step back and have a good look at what you are doing here because, no one is agreeing with you on anything. You are alone on this one, and your ridiculing is what turning everyone away from you.

I think you need to rethink things here and try a different approach.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Now, once again, either tell us how you know "there were no passengers bodies at the crash," or withdraw your claim.

Enough of your evasions. Answer the question.

Are you admitting that you have not been paying attention? You admitting that you already forgot my explanation to this exact question here?

Show me. I want to see you explain how you know there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon.

They place was not built with passengers bodies inside was it?

What part of your statement, "crash scene" confuses you? You're just making a fool of yourself. Your claim is clear as a bell:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You made a direct, positive claim of evidence that "there were no passengers bodies at the crash scene. " What do you think a "crash scene" is anyway?

How do you know? Demonstrate how you know and what you know. It's easy if you have the knowledge.

Let's see if you will finally provide evidence for your claim, Lillydale. Your evasions are really childish. You're just showing that once you've painted yourself into a corner you are unwilling to be intellectually honest.

Now, either support your claim or simply retract it and admit that you cannot demonstrate that "there were no passengers bodies at the crash scene". If you think you are convincing anyone that AA77 did NOT hit the Pentagon, you're really off this planet.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by jthomas

Jthomas what you are accusing Lillydale is false however,

No, she actually made the claim. How could you not know that by now?

Right here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know if you're still confused about what she claims but for which she refuses to provide evidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by jthomas

Since I deal in evidence, you have never refuted one piece of it. In 8 full years.

What evidences?

Too bad you can't see this since you have blinders on. But I've repeatedly given everyone a source with plenty of evidence for you all to refute:

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

No one here has yet had the courage to even attempt to refute all that. But they are happy to howl at the moon that "there is no evidence!"

Amazing denial these 9/11 Twoofers engage in.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Too bad you can't see this since you have blinders on. But I've repeatedly given everyone a source with plenty of evidence for you all to refute:

No one here has yet had the courage to even attempt to refute all that. But they are happy to howl at the moon that "there is no evidence!"

Your page has been smacked down in every thread you tried it in. Have another? There is no evidence in there of passenger bodies, just 2 people saying they saw some. Where is that in the coroner's report? How is it that your poorly made website happens to have the only 2 people that saw bodies strapped into seats and yet, the coroner did not? Your link is a lie.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Lillydale]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Your page has been smacked down in every thread you tried it in. Have another? There is no evidence in there of passenger bodies, just 2 people saying they saw some. Where is that in the coroner's report? How is it that your poorly made website happens to have the only 2 people that saw bodies strapped into seats and yet, the coroner did not? Your link is a lie.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Lillydale]

Where is your refutation of the evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon?

You know, the Boeing 757 that contained the passengers, crew, and hijackers?

We're waiting.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

jthomas, you're still bumping my thread and scoring me points with your canard about the preponderance of evidence... why?

You've already proven that you don't know where you stand with regards to the Pentagon. You refuse to endorse the Pentagon Security Images, despite your belief in the official government story.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Where is your refutation of the evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon?

You know, the Boeing 757 that contained the passengers, crew, and hijackers?

We're waiting.

Yes, yes we are. Still waiting for a boeing 757 containing passengers to be shown to me. Why do I have to keep having this conversation with you, over and over and over. You have many threads to choose from. Show me the evidence AA77 was found crashed into the pentagon and show me the part of the coroner report or statements from the ME that I apparently missed discussing bodies. Do not post one more link to that same useless page where two folks say that they saw bodies. If they saw bodies, they would be in the records of either office above. Show me what I missed and I will be more than happy to tell you that you are right.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

No wonder you are so uninformed you are reading your info from a disinformation website.
You need to find better reading material than disinformationist websites who want their readers to believe in proven lies.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join