It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor debunker illogical generalisations - why?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

While you are helping me out with that evidence, could you please show us where this "answer" is.

You just rejected a link to evidence I gave you.

I'll just leave you with a link more to your level:

Trutherism is political psychosis

"You can no more have a truther in the White House than you can have a Holocaust denier — a person who creates a hallucinatory alternative reality in the service of a fathomless malice."

"But on the eighth anniversary of 9/11 — a day when there were no truthers among us, just Americans struck dumb by the savagery of what had been perpetrated on their innocent fellow citizens — a decent respect for the memory of that day requires that truthers, who derangedly desecrate it, be asked politely to leave. By everyone."

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

While you are helping me out with that evidence, could you please show us where this "answer" is.

You just rejected a link to evidence I gave you.

I did? What link is that, exactly. I know it has been a day and my short term memory is poor so I followed the replies backwards and I do not see your link. I guess I missed it. Where was it again?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"But on the eighth anniversary of 9/11 — a day when there were no truthers among us, just Americans struck dumb by the savagery of what had been perpetrated on their innocent fellow citizens — a decent respect for the memory of that day requires that truthers, who derangedly desecrate it, be asked politely to leave. By everyone."

What makes you think that I care to follow a link to something insulting truthers? PROOF, YOU MENTAL DEFECTIVE! You have offered up everything but and your last few rounds of posts are barely even the insults they are attempting to be.

Yes, I hope that their deaths go investigated as well. After all, that is what they would want right? Everyone wants justice for the attack, as long as it is brown people in the middle east that we are 'justifying.'

You really are a piece of work. Good luck to you in all your endeavors. I have a feeling I am all but done with this ride. I have seen the same scenery over and over and over and over and it is just pseudo-patriotic BS wrapped in a grade school derision. I can stoop to your level just fine but it is getting boring and not at all getting to what really happened.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

What makes you think that I care to follow a link to something insulting truthers?

Because you refuse to follow my link to evidence you don't want to face. That has always been the case with you 9/11 "Truthers." Consequently, you get the derision by the real world that you have earned.

Either put up or go away. Is that so hard for you to understand?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What makes you think that I care to follow a link to something insulting truthers?

Because you refuse to follow my link to evidence you don't want to face. That has always been the case with you 9/11 "Truthers." Consequently, you get the derision by the real world that you have earned.

Insults designed to elicit emotionally charged responses. Good trick.

That has always been the case with you 9/11 "Truthers."

Where is your evidence? You aren't exactly a reliable source and your links are even less so. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, possibly shared by most on this forum, that you have a clear, emotionally charged agenda in the 9/11 fiasco. Why? Why jthomas do come come here day after day, all day and insult everyone who posts their thoughts? What deep-seated motive compels you to be so rude and hateful to your fellows? 9/11 happened and people wish to discuss the things that don't make sense. But you are here to riducule, insult, deflect, defame, derail and monopolize the board with intimidation and accusations. You are not helping your cause. Nor are you convincing anyone that your "theory" is the correct, indisputible, one-and-only, lily-white truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Your link is a bunch of crap and you had to look up the word derision before you could use it. If you have any actual proof, it would have shown up by now. Your sick presence is made known in every 9/11 thread and yet....where is your evidence?

Excuse me?

Excuse me??????

Who the hell do you think you are?????

You have put up NOTHING.

Do not ever tell me what to do, you little punk! If you want me gone, then just stop coming here. You are not learning anything, adding anything, or helping anyone - including yourself. At least I am clearly here to find the truth. What are you here for?

Until I am on your personal website, you will not be telling me to go ANYWHERE.

Now why don't you put up or just finally explain something, just one thing for us. You offer links to websites that we can trust why....? You say things such as "bodies were found in seats" and then never even attempt to prove that. You have no substantiated claims of that and not one piece of official evidence to show. Official in this case would mean having passed through our federally run investigative men and women so do not bother with that old "canard" card. You know what official really means but since you cannot prove anything or offer us anything, you simply toss out empty insults and try to pretend the argument is about what term is used to refer to the story that the president of the U.S. told us.

Never try telling me where to go ever again unless you can come over and make it happen.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Your link is a bunch of crap...

I know you believe all evidence you hate is crap.

Excuse me?

Excuse me??????

Who the hell do you think you are?????

I am an intellectually honest skeptic who exposes 9/11 Deniers like you. I show them how you operate, your tactics and methodologies, your misrepresentations of facts and evidence, and your complete and utter inability and refusal to support your own claims. I've done it for the last 8 years and 6 years before that doing the same thing exposing the exact same tactics and the lies of Holocaust Deniers.

Do not ever tell me what to do, you little punk!

Do not ever makes claims without supporting them. Got that, bubba? Either support your claim that "there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon" or retract it.

Just support your claims, deal with the evidence to which I have provided you a link, or simply go away.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Do not ever makes claims without supporting them. Got that, bubba? Either support your claim that "there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon" or retract it.

Why? You have not supported one thing that you have said so why should I???????? You are the one making outrageous claims, not me. You have yet to even remotely live up to your own standards.

Just support your claims, deal with the evidence to which I have provided you a link, or simply go away.

A link? wow! That should close the case huh?

Tell you what. Keep telling me to put up or shut up and go away. When you see me still posting, let me know how your bossy little attitude is working out for you.

Prove something for a change. Just once.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Let's all take a deep breath...

And return to civil on topic discussion... There is that swell yellow-flashy reminder at the top and bottom of every 9/11 Conspiracies forum page.

Mod Note: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I am an intellectually honest skeptic who exposes 9/11 Deniers like you.

I almost burst out laughing when I read that. Jthomas has me on ignore because I kept asking him to cite evidence for his opinions, and he could never do it. I specifically asked again and again where anything important he believes about 9/11 is supported in NIST, FEMA, or the Kean Commission reports and he has not once been able to respond to me and instead put me on ignore. I find it extremely hypocritical that he thinks himself exempt from the standard he tries to enforce on everyone else, and ironic that he simultaneously calls himself intellectually honest.

Just for the hell of it, I'll ask again, where exactly is anything important to defenders of the fed (ie building collapse mechanism, etc.) proved in the NIST report, and how did they prove it? Or FEMA, Kean Commission, etc. If a "skeptic" wants to be "skeptical" of something, start there first, and start on the horde of unorganized civilian theories afterwards. That way your head is not so far down in the ground.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I am an intellectually honest skeptic who exposes 9/11 Deniers like you.

jthomas believes the official government story. Yet, jthomas refuses to endorse the Pentagon Security Images.

How can jthomas be intellectual or honest, when he refuses to endorse evidence that is supposedly meant to prove one of his core beliefs?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So just what is the truth?

How the towers came down or what hit the Pentagon is moot. The bottom line is WHO pushed the buttons to make it happen. So let’s say everything happened as the official report said, so who pushed the button?

Let’s say the towers were hit by the aircrafts with no one on board and thermite was embedded throughout both towers and the Pentagon was hit by a missile. Once again who pushed the buttons?

Let’s continue to say that after ten years and a huge amount of effort it is really proved that the second theory is correct. All the government would need to do is to agree and say we always known this but due to national security we didn’t want the world to really know just how vulnerable we actually were.

Well guess what? You are back at square one… So who pushed the buttons…?

I feel like you all are looking at a jabberwocky turd and arguing on what it is made of when you all should be saying HOLY CRAP THERE IS A JABBERWOCKY AROUND HERE!!! But none of you are.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Its best to put people like jthomas on ignore. In the six months I have been on here, he has not proved one single piece of the OS true.

And never will because there is no proof.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Why? You have not supported one thing that you have said so why should I????????

I didn't make your claim that "so far you cannot explain why there were no passengers bodies at the crash scene." YOU did.

Now, either tell us how you KNOW there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon or admit that you DON"T know. Your ridiculous evasions are only demonstrating the complete irrationality of you 9/11 "Truthers."

A link? wow! That should close the case huh?

A link to loads of evidence. You know you cannot refute any of that evidence so you pretend it's not.

Thanks for illustrating my point about the insidious nuttiness of you 9/11 Deniers.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Its best to put people like jthomas on ignore. In the six months I have been on here, he has not proved one single piece of the OS true.

Since I deal in evidence, you have never refuted one piece of it. In 8 full years.

That's why the entire world put you on ignore 7 full years ago.

One day you'll thank me for showing you the stupor the 9/11 "Truth" Movement is in.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Since I deal in evidence, you have never refuted one piece of it. In 8 full years.

That's why the entire world put you on ignore 7 full years ago.

One day you'll thank me for showing you the stupor the 9/11 "Truth" Movement is in.

The whole world except for you?

You are just a little liar. That is really all you are so far. You do not deal in evidence. You have no evidence whatsoever that AA77 hit the pentagon, you even admit that the video tape does not show AA77, and yet you believe the government fairy tale that AA77 hot the pentagon. Why do you not need to deal in evidence there?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You are just a little liar. That is really all you are so far. You do not deal in evidence. You have no evidence whatsoever that AA77 hit the pentagon, you even admit that the video tape does not show AA77, and yet you believe the government fairy tale that AA77 hot the pentagon. Why do you not need to deal in evidence there?

Your desperation, misrepresentations, and intellectual dishonesty are now well known, Lillydale. You are foolish to pretend you can fool anyone.

Now, once again, either tell us how you know "there were no passengers bodies at the crash," or withdraw your claim.

Enough of your evasions. Answer the question.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Since jthomas has me on ignore, let me make a suggestion for you guys arguing with him.

Just forget your own opinions and beliefs for a second, and keep asking him to provide the sources and evidence for his own opinions. That's all. Don't put anything else in your post because he will go for the easier things to respond to and ignore your requests for him to provide actual evidence. And if he does ignore your request for evidence, like he probably will, then just keep asking for it and explain to him that simply posting some references and even brief explanations will waste less time than constantly refusing to provide it.

For example, ask him where exactly in the NIST report anything fundamental to his beliefs is proven, ie the collapse mechanism, and how they managed to prove it. It's that simple. Don't ask or say anything else, because like I said, he will ignore your asking for evidence and focus on other things in your post.

I did this simple thing, and since he was totally unable to do exactly what he is requiring of all of you, he put me on ignore. But I don't think he can put all of you on ignore. So don't bait him with other things, just ask him directly where is the evidence to support his own opinions if he is so sure of himself. Keep your requests short and to the point so he will have nothing else to respond to.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Your desperation, misrepresentations, and intellectual dishonesty are now well known, Lillydale. You are foolish to pretend you can fool anyone.

Now, once again, either tell us how you know "there were no passengers bodies at the crash," or withdraw your claim.

Are you admitting that you have not been paying attention? You admitting that you already forgot my explanation to this exact question here?

You keep claiming that you have shown evidence when you have not. You act like the world is so stupid for not believing the proof you have shown but will never show again.

Unfortunately for you, I already addressed this and I have learned how to cooperate from you. Go find it. Stop bothering me because you did not like that answer or cannot remember the answer, or whatever your exact problem is here.

Prove your case, Thomas? When you sit in your bed awake at night, does it not ever occur to you that since you are making claims, you might want to find a little evidence to back them up?

Why do you believe the OS when you cannot prove any of it? You do not even believe there is a plane in the security cam footage. I guess you are a no-planer. What convinced you? Ask me one more time to explain this to you so that I can repeat exactly what I said, link you to it, and remind everyone how little you actually care to know the truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Are you admitting that you have not been paying attention? You admitting that you already forgot my explanation to this exact question here?

Show me. I want to see you explain how you know there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon.

If you can't even point me to your post and have to write paragraphs of whining instead, then you must not be able to explain how you know there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon.

Because you can't demonstrate it, correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join