It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation VS Facts: We Need To Get The H1N1 Vaccine & Analyze It In An Independent Lab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It is not illegal to analyze something that you are supposed to take which will benefit you, especially if it is your government starts forcing you to take it.

I do not know about you, but before responding with deadly force to any vaccine enforcer, I wish to be sure.

Providers are: Baxter, Novartis & Glaxo-Smith Kline.

Treat as bio hazard because it contains -well- a live A/H1N1 strain (supposedly).

Chemical analysis please. Also check for RF emitters and especially any foreign DNA strands. If you are an analyst in a lab somewhere you will know what to do.

I fear the worst, but would like to be sure. Post results in here.

T4H

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
We will need samples from each of the providers, I am pretty sure I can get one from the local hospital here because I have a contact there.

The provider for the vaccine in Spain will most likely be Novartis.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What...

No lab rats in here?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
When you get it analyzed, make sure you get a sample JUST PRIOR TO IT BEING INJECTED. Then have THAT sample analyzed for "adjuvents" (carriers to stretch the vaccine and SUPPOSEDLY make it more acceptable to the body). The adjuvents and preservatives you want to be on the lookout for are: Mercury as a preservative and Squalene as an adjuvent. Mercury is self explanitary - Squalene IF IT IS INJECTED INTO A PERSON causes their auto-immune system to go beserk.

Squalene was used secretly by the military as an adjuvent for the anthrax and other vaccines for Gulf War military. MANY of these military personal now have: arthritus, rhuematoid arthritus, MS, asthma and Lupus just to name a few of the illnesses that injected squalene causes about 5 - 7 years after being injected.

Basically, the injected squalene causes the body to seek out and destroy ALL the squalene in the body, even the stuff the body makes and is needed for proper health.

Of course the military denies everything about this, but statistically, that number of illnesses in that young a group of people............... The ONLY thing they all have in common, besides being in the military, are the vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Campy
When you get it analyzed, make sure you get a sample JUST PRIOR TO IT BEING INJECTED. Then have THAT sample analyzed for "adjuvents" (carriers to stretch the vaccine and SUPPOSEDLY make it more acceptable to the body). The adjuvents and preservatives you want to be on the lookout for are: Mercury as a preservative and Squalene as an adjuvent. Mercury is self explanitary - Squalene IF IT IS INJECTED INTO A PERSON causes their auto-immune system to go beserk.

Squalene was used secretly by the military as an adjuvent for the anthrax and other vaccines for Gulf War military. MANY of these military personal now have: arthritus, rhuematoid arthritus, MS, asthma and Lupus just to name a few of the illnesses that injected squalene causes about 5 - 7 years after being injected.

Basically, the injected squalene causes the body to seek out and destroy ALL the squalene in the body, even the stuff the body makes and is needed for proper health.

Of course the military denies everything about this, but statistically, that number of illnesses in that young a group of people............... The ONLY thing they all have in common, besides being in the military, are the vaccinations.

It looks I will have access to at least two doses of Novartis vaccine in two weeks.

Another think: local MD's are now simply confining people to their homes for 4 days & if not better have them committed.

This is WITHOUT blood tests and based solely on symptoms.

"O, it looks like it is swine flu".

Outrageous.

new topics

top topics

join