It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider tells press: "We have never been alone..."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Pathos, you really need to consider moving your interests into another forum.

If you have some type of evidence against ETs having been part of our society since the beginning of man, then please enlighten me, I will wait patiently as you make your journey towards nullifying the future with the ignorance of the past.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I believe Beings have visited us, but not interacted with us, because we ,(as a race), are too barbaric . We cant get along with one another, we are always killing each other, destorying our planet, waring with one another. The list goes on. One day , when we grow up , we can hang out with them, but until then their just gonna watch and wait

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I believe Beings have visited us, but not interacted with us, because we ,(as a race), are too barbaric . We cant get along with one another, we are always killing each other, destorying our planet, waring with one another. The list goes on. One day , when we grow up , we can hang out with them, but until then their just gonna watch and wait

The thing about that is though, most ancient cultures talk about how we lived in peace with them...they taught us, we learned, they slept with our women, etc....but at some point it all went downhill....I was thinking that maybe there is a larger agenda that we do not realize because they obviously tried unsuccessfully to speed up our evolution or maybe they taught us and let us fail on purpose so that we could forget, experience everything we have in modern times, and come full circle when whatever this big event that is coming happens....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Maybe they are waiting for us to blow ourselves up, so they can take whats left of our planet .

:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
L. Ron Hubbard & Billy Meier? Sorry, but confidence men do not make good sources. No thinking person lends an credibility to them.

You will find many people here knowledgeable on those two conmen. Not your fault. You need to study before discussing. These are two of the most well known hoaxers of the 20th Century.

This link is to the Bare-Faced Messiah. You should read the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Pathos, you really need to consider moving your interests into another forum.

If you have some type of evidence against ETs having been part of our society since the beginning of man, then please enlighten me, I will wait patiently as you make your journey towards nullifying the future with the ignorance of the past.

Ignorance of the past? Hmmm...

What part of the below statement sounds rational?

Originally posted by l_e_cox According to conference attendees, the next day, after Bob Dean had been talking about Mars, "Henry Deacon" another insider scientist stated that he had been to Mars.

Only ignorance would concluded that everything else that follows that statement has any creditability.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Billy Meier stole my trash can lids, the one armed bandit has struck again

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888Billy Meier stole my trash can lids, the one armed bandit has struck again.

To infinity and beyond!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, and George Green, once said they went through a STARGATE to Mars and met up with David Wilcock who was pounding down some Redbull with Ole Billy The Kid Meiers and his Pleiadian posse, but Billy got a too drunk and grab Semjase ass , but she didnt mind, she has a thing for one arm ZZ TOP looking dudes

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't know the Billy Meier case! the more time that passes the more I'm starting to think that it might be real.

If The actual truth about these ET's comes out I bet that it going to be stranger than any Sci Fi ever written! Jezz even Star Wars was based on a hopi Indian story about a star visitor! So who knows!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, and George Green, once said they went through a STARGATE to Mars and met up with David Wilcock who was pounding down some Redbull with Ole Billy The Kid Meiers and his Pleiadian posse, but Billy got a too drunk and grab Semjase ass , but she didnt mind, she has a thing for one arm ZZ TOP looking dudes

Wish I could grab Semjase arse she's a total babe!
But then again she would probably just shoot me!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is odd. Why did the OP lump Hubbard and Meyer in with Bob Dean? To perhaps give the Trolls an easy feeding frenzy?

Is this pre-emptive disinfo to begin with, designed to discredit what happened at the conference? Kind of like guilt by association (of which there is none)?

Bob Dean gave a sensational speech and backed it up with Nasa photos (which need professional scrutiny) that showed truly amazing footage. I urge the hecklers to watch his presentation rather than trying to derail what was said at that conference with all of the Meyer/Hubbard hub bub.

I know, I'm asking the impossible at this point though. They've got their tid bits to play with at this point and they'll take it for all it's worth.

To everyone else, please watch the Project Camelot youtube link. You'll be impressed.

To the OP of this topic I apolgize in advance if this truly was not your intent. But this thread is what it is now hey? In the future please keep things as close to the lowest common denominator as possible otherwise you're going to give the trolls plenty of ammunition for nastiness.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's pretty disgraceful to come onto this thread, hijacking it with snide and childish remarks while punctuating with smiling emoticons.

Grow up and state your point without trying to demean people.

L.Ron : can't say I agree with his views or history.

Billy Meier: With as many people who so joyously and childishly get on here and claim absolute assurance to his complete invalidation, a good many researchers who actually go over there leave with a different opinion than yours. Also mentioned by those who actually go over too where Billy resides is the acknowledgment of a VERY tainted case. As always, even credible witnesses in his case are ridiculed becasue they are auto affiliated with other issues in the case. There is no middle ground, there is no complete debunking and there is no absolute provable truth.

Bob Dean: interesting character and while his claims are extraordinary, I haven't seen a thorough debunking of him yet. So how bout we leave off of L.Ron and Billy and focus on Bob? He is the one that went on video and displayed the very interesting photos.

There are a GREAT many mysteries on this earth that haven't been answered by any normal means and these people may possibly have an ounce of truth coming out that can be linked to mysteries unsolved.

I'm not going to debate on L.Ron or Billy, but I'm very open to debating about Bob if something more than linking to billy and LRon can be achieved in way of proving his statements and allegations are untrue.

First off, is his timeline true? Did he work where he says he did? Did his children go to school in Paris while he worked under a Cosmic clearance? Are the photos presented in the summit a match to previous military photos in form ?

b

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's pretty disgraceful to come onto this thread, hijacking it with snide and childish remarks while punctuating with smiling emoticons as "your pals" are making jokes back and forth.

Grow up and state your point without trying to demean people.

L.Ron : can't say I agree with his views or history.

Billy Meier: With as many people who so joyously and childishly get on here and claim absolute assurance to his complete invalidation, a good many researchers who actually go over there leave with a different opinion than yours. Also mentioned by those who actually go over to where Billy resides is the acknowledgment of a VERY tainted case. As always, even credible witnesses in his case are ridiculed because they are auto affiliated with other issues in the case. There is no middle ground, there is no complete debunking and there is no absolute provable truth.

Bob Dean: interesting character and while his claims are extraordinary, I haven't seen a thorough debunking of him yet. So how bout we leave off of L.Ron and Billy and focus on Bob? He is the one that went on video and displayed the very interesting photos.

There are a GREAT many mysteries on this earth that haven't been answered by any normal means and these people may possibly have an ounce of truth coming out that can be linked to mysteries unsolved.

I'm not going to debate on L.Ron or Billy, but I'm very open to discussing Bob if something more than linking to billy and LRon can be achieved in way of proving his statements and allegations are untrue.

First off, is his timeline true? Did he work where he says he did? Did his children go to school in Paris while he worked under a Cosmic clearance? Are the photos presented in the summit a match to other military photos?
b

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I stopped reading the minute you sighted L. Ron Hubbard & Billy Meier as credible sources.

Oh Dear!

IRM

I was in the mood of doing the same, Erich Von Daniken did not add to the credibility too, but I must share the fact that the trip to mars is one of the best parts of the jolly cruise through the solar system you can book at the travel agency closest to you.
And the excursion to Saturn? Unpayable, it is worth the price all by itself!
You don’t believe me? How do you dare, I am an inside-source, I just forgot to send postcards and to charge the batteries of my camera, but this does not detract a jota from my credibility!!!
Mario

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
erm, isn't it a bit obvious that we're not alone when they're has been evidence presented since the dawn of man?, evidence in the form of cave drawings, paintings, photos and visual accounts plus physical evidence.

I could of held a press conference and said that, i would gladly do it if was earning the kind of money bod dean and all the other people are getting who claim to know everything about the subject, im curious to know how much the get paid for holding a conference.

How many stars are in our galaxy (that might have intelligent lifeforms on them) alone not to mention the approximate billion billion galaxies in this universe not to mention all the other universes in this uni world - ad infinitum.

no disrespect meant to the op

here is the full conference:-

Google Video Link

[edit on 31/7/2009 by survivor]

[edit on 31/7/2009 by survivor]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
L. Ron Hubbard was a science fiction author who got caught up in his own fantasy. His writings are unreliable, at best.

And I wonder - what makes someone an "insider"?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
One of the earliest to talk and write about this subject was L. Ron Hubbard.

Yeah. That's about where I stopped.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Faiol just gave me links to the rest of the presentations made at this conference. Here they are:

EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009 25-26 july

- Dr. Brian O Leary www.ustream.tv...

- Dr. Steven Greer www.ustream.tv...

- Alfred Webre www.ustream.tv...

- Robert Dean www.ustream.tv...

- Stephen Bassett www.ustream.tv...

- Michael Salla www.ustream.tv...

- Paola Harris www.ustream.tv...

- Panel Discussion www.ustream.tv...

- Klaus Donna www.ustream.tv...

The point is that this subject is being taken seriously now, even though some have been taking it seriously for over 50 years. I think that it is important to have a better grasp of how the history of this planet and the beings on it relates to the various alien societies that appear to be currently involved with us. I hope a truer and more complete story can some day be told.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I'm glad to see people mentioning my reference to Hubbard.

You can diss him if you want, but a lot of people respect him for what he has accomplished. I believe a man should be judged by what he accomplishes and not by what other people tell you about him.

I will always count him as one working on the side of denying ignorance. And I believe his only major enemies are those who are working to deepen ignorance. But it doesn't matter that much now. He's gone, so what ever happens now is our responsibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join