It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider tells press: "We have never been alone..."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

One of the earliest to talk and write about this subject was L. Ron Hubbard. He covers the general nature of his findings in the book "History of Man" and has given many specific examples in lectures, starting in 1951. Hubbard wasn't even looking for the origin of the species. He was researching ways to increase human abilities. But in so doing he found ample evidence for alien interventions on earth.

The Billy Meier contact reports mention this subject extensively.

I believe that an extraterrestrial origin for humans is as plausible, roughly, as a native origin. But these guys? I think it's safe to stop taking them seriously. Here's Billy Meier's alien friend's laz0r:

As for L. Ron Hubbard? Not enough cash?

These guys are to truth what rubber is to electrical conductivity.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eviant

Originally posted by l_e_cox

One of the earliest to talk and write about this subject was L. Ron Hubbard. He covers the general nature of his findings in the book "History of Man" and has given many specific examples in lectures, starting in 1951. Hubbard wasn't even looking for the origin of the species. He was researching ways to increase human abilities. But in so doing he found ample evidence for alien interventions on earth.

The Billy Meier contact reports mention this subject extensively.

I believe that an extraterrestrial origin for humans is as plausible, roughly, as a native origin. But these guys? I think it's safe to stop taking them seriously. Here's Billy Meier's alien friend's laz0r:

As for L. Ron Hubbard? Not enough cash?

These guys are to truth what rubber is to electrical conductivity.

I dont know much about mayer but, when did he say that this picture was from an alien ... how do u know if this isnt a hoax?

another thing ... you can say whatever you want, but the only thing you CANT deny is that a conspiracy exist and there are good people dying because of it ... dont you think it is strange that oil is still used?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ron Hubbard, a science FICTION writer, was the one who started Scientology, a cult. Yep, a cult.

Ron Hubbard, in his own words stated "MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY"

and "If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace."

and "The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

and, the most important one I feel that Hubbard said was..................

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is."

Anyone else wanna believe Hubbard was anything other than a science fiction writer trying to make money? When I was younger I used to read his science FICTION books. He had a great imagination.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Isn't the biggest evidence the telling of how the Earth was Terraformed by the Aliens (whichever species they are ) in the bible ?

In 7 days huh? Well if you are orbiting from a further point out than the Earth 7 days would be a lot longer than our 7 days and given the fact that if this could be true then we can't even imagine their lowest form of technology.....

Just a thought for you all.......But it makes more sense than somebody just pointing and saying " let there be light".......

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed
Ron Hubbard, a science FICTION writer, was the one who started Scientology, a cult. Yep, a cult.

Ron Hubbard, in his own words stated "MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY"

and "If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace."

and "The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

and, the most important one I feel that Hubbard said was..................

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is."

Anyone else wanna believe Hubbard was anything other than a science fiction writer trying to make money? When I was younger I used to read his science FICTION books. He had a great imagination.

Harm None
Peace

well, I just would like to know, what the hell bob dean has to do with these statements ...

or what the european exopolitics has to do with this ? really

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I stopped reading the minute you sighted L. Ron Hubbard & Billy Meier as credible sources.

Oh Dear!

IRM

Of course you did but you have a close mind. It's not about them being creditable or not, it's about the possibility that what MSM tells you is a lie.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I watched this and was immensely impressed with Mr. Dean. There were pictures I have never seen and shocked me

Below is an excerpt from an interview where he discusses the 4 types of aliens from the 1964 paper "an assessment"
link

Bob Dean: The group at the time, there were just four that they knew of for certain and the Greys were one of those groups. There was a group that looked exactly like we do. There was a human group that looked so much like us that that really drove the admirals and the generals crazy because they determined that these people, and they had seen them repeatedly, they had had contact with them, there had been abductions, there had been contacts. These people looked so much like us they could sit next to you on a plane or in a restaurant and you’d never know the difference. And being military and being primarily paranoid, that bothered the generals and the admirals a little bit.

That the fact that these intelligent entities could be involved with us, walking up and down the corridors of SHAPE, walking down the corridors of the Pentagon. My God, it even dawned on a couple of them that these guys could even be in the White House! Of course, as I said, being paranoid in those years it really shook things up a little bit. Two other groups, there was a very large group, I say large, they were 6-8 maybe sometimes 9 feet tall and they were humanoid, but they were very pale, very white, didn’t have any hair on their bodies at all. And then there was another group that had sort of a reptilian quality to them. We had encountered them, military people and police officers all over the world have run into these guys. They had vertical pupils in their eyes and their skin seemed to have a quality very much like what you find on the stomach of a lizard. So those were the four they knew of in 1964. But I’ve been told by friends that are still active in military service that it’s well over a dozen by now.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yawn ... are a alome? ... Pshhh ... !!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I dont know too much about Bob Dean, But i know a little bit about L Ron Hubbard , he was heavily involved in the Black Arts with Jack Parson , and Mr Parson was a student of Aleister Crowley.....Seems kinda odd how the occult and aliens go hand in hand

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yeah these guys are involved with science fiction.

taking this seriously would be like taking Scientology seriously.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Bob Dean? yeah.... think I'll pass thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I usually walkin to these my favorite threads and read first the entire reply section of the OP for starters, not this time, and it must be said to the OP that you could provide an interactive holographic scene played out before the readers in their own home from the newer technology given by the Celestial travelers and they would still come in droves to try and thwart any good discussion from happening with their incesent trolling, bickering and arguments.

Now I am off to listen to some of the links kindly supplied for those of us very interested in the possibility we are and have already been to many planets within our solar system, after all it is not such a strech to imagine given what we know already.

These types of threads are why I remain devoted to ATS. Period.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Billy Meier, The man who fooled the world with his flying trash can lids. I remember when his wife called him out on national television that all his photos and videos were fake, but people still follow him and believe every word he speaks.(And he slept with every occult members wife).....The man has 14 kids running around the Swiss camp . And if he was hanging around all them aliens , maybe one of could of grown him a new arm, or built him one like the six million dollar man.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_coxAccording to conference attendees, the next day, after Bob Dean had been talking about Mars, "Henry Deacon" another insider scientist stated that he had been to Mars...

Well you lost me at this point. I guess when you said, "Insider", you were referring to someone who was in a psychiatric hospital. Its good to know that aliens exist in the nut house.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You naysayers can do what ever you want, but when I look into Bob Deans eyes I see a Star Brother of mine, a fellow human who has gone through so much to make it possible for his story and mine to be told without complete harassment and danger. He stands up and creates a different paradigm with humility and deep respect for truth and for exposure of hidden secrets that take courage to come forward with, much more courage and self inner strength than it takes to stand on the side lines and deny for lack of experience. I believe his story and believe he has only begun to share what he knows.

Anyway back to the rest of his part of the Conference in Spain.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Henry Deacon, The first man to set foot on Mars......you know Billy Meier gave him a lift on one of his flying trash can lids

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Henry Deacon, The first man to set foot on Mars......you know Billy Meier gave him a lift on one of his flying trash can lids

Henry Deacon replied, "Don't talk about my mother ship! Its a long journey to the nut house, and I need that trash can lid to get home."

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I dont see how anyone could deny the fact that other beings have been her and intervened......even the vatican acknowledged the existence of other beings......you know its serious when they endorse and idea like that. ; )

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by l_e_cox

I dont see how anyone could deny the fact that other beings have been her and intervened......even the vatican acknowledged the existence of other beings......you know its serious when they endorse and idea like that. ; )

Sure the Vatican does acknowledge the existence of other beings. Angels, celestial beings, god, and Jesus. The only problem is that they cannot prove their existence. Everyone on Earth would conceded there was a god, and then they would convert to Christianity.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Pathos]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join