It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider tells press: "We have never been alone..."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
24 July 2009, Barcelona Exopolitics Summit:

Bob Dean holds a 20-minute press conference with the Spanish media.
Watch the video here:

www.projectcamelot.org...

According to conference attendees, the next day, after Bob Dean had been talking about Mars, "Henry Deacon" another insider scientist stated that he had been to Mars.

Though these assertions may seem implausible, many researchers have come to the conclusion that Earth has been involved with alien cultures for a long time.

One of the earliest to talk and write about this subject was L. Ron Hubbard. He covers the general nature of his findings in the book "History of Man" and has given many specific examples in lectures, starting in 1951. Hubbard wasn't even looking for the origin of the species. He was researching ways to increase human abilities. But in so doing he found ample evidence for alien interventions on earth.

The Billy Meier contact reports mention this subject extensively.

Erich Von Daniken wrote his first book on this subject, "Chariots of the Gods?" in 1966 (in German) and had it published in English in 1968.

Some Sumerian scholars also come to a similar conclusion, though their ideas are limited to the activities of the ancient Sumerians, which were not necessarily the only ancient Earth colonizers.

They include Zacharia Sitchin and Michael Tellinger, who is studying very real archaeological sites in South Africa.

At this point, I think the evidence against an Earth-centric origin of the human species is too strong to be ignored. It would be one thing if this were a "new discovery." But this subject surfaced at least 50 years ago and free discussion of it continues to be suppressed.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
great...thanks for that...did he show these photos and where can we see them?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Both Hubbard and Von Daniken have been highly contested. Which is not surprising considering they are both science fiction authors at heart.

Here's an example:

Von Däniken claimed that a non-rusting iron pillar in India was evidence of extraterrestrial influence.[2] However, he admitted in a Playboy interview that the pillar was actually rusty and man-made, and that as far as supporting his hypotheses goes "we can forget about this iron thing."

en.wikipedia.org...äniken#Criticism

I'm not even going to begin talking objectively about L.Ron Hubbard. I wouldn't know where to begin.

The sources do not seem to be reliable for anything other than a science fiction narrative, and yes, I have seen most if not all of the Project Camleot interviews. I try to keep an open mind, but when most of them disagree with one another it is hard to lend any credence at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

This!

Poor sources only weaken your claims.

In the future you should find reliable sources, and more people will accept your theories.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ron Hubbard?

Didn't he make up Scientology? That one whako religion.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I stopped reading the minute you sighted L. Ron Hubbard & Billy Meier as credible sources.

Oh Dear!

IRM

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Where can I get the DVD with exclusive photos and video! Please, how to order??!!

I love the UFOGT (UFO Gravy Train)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I've been to Mars as well, I took the "Aether Boat" from Port Angeles. It was a jolly good time. We had tea and crumpets with the Martians then they retreated to their submerged cities. Come on man, can we "please" stick to cases that are somewhat reputable and not sink into this.....drama?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
here is the video where he shows the pictures

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
well, He didnt say HE was in mars ... I saw his lecture and he said that we did go to mars ... we as humans ...

he showed some pictures of ufos following the guys in the moon ...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I just dont understand why there are not a thread with flags with all the videos .... you can find it all the lectures here on www.ustream.tv... in the related video tab ...

why there are any interest in this here on ATS?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
the truth is going to come out sooner or later and when it does im gonna be like, i told ya so! (sarcastic)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Nice one ! These PC insiders were right about the economy and swineflu,the Nau and the one world currency, so i hope they are right here also !!

But, where are the Pictures ??

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by l_e_cox

Nice one ! These PC insiders were right about the economy and swineflu,the Nau and the one world currency, so i hope they are right here also !!

But, where are the Pictures ??

EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009 25-26 july
- Dr. Brian O Leary = www.ustream.tv...

- Dr. Steven Greer = www.ustream.tv...

- Alfred Webre = www.ustream.tv...

- Robert Dean = www.ustream.tv...

- Stephen Bassett = www.ustream.tv...

- Michael Salla = www.ustream.tv...

-Paola Harris = www.ustream.tv...

- Panel Discussion = www.ustream.tv...

- Nick Pope = www.ustream.tv...

- Klaus Donna = www.ustream.tv...

1 HOUR EACH ... + -

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
And that's a surprise... how?

We have never been alone for a LONG time. When humans were at their most basic form, aliens were everywhere.

Now, scientific proof is here. Fantastic news.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

ALOHA

full speaking testimony of bob dean, with henry deacon have been posted on projectcamelot website, with pictures in the file video...
yet to watch personally, should please many seekers
www.projectcamelot.net... --- follow link, and video entered 07/30

NAMASTE

LOVE

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

There is a thread about the summit already.

Exopolitics 2009 summit

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic
reply to post by Faiol

There is a thread about the summit already.

Exopolitics 2009 summit

the problem was that the thread isnt getting the attention

instead a thread about a new world order in a school book, that doesnt have anything to do with new world order conspiracy is on top of the flaggs ...

this shows how dumb people here really are

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

A bump now and then can help to get some attention.
I saw that you put the full video list on the other one aswell.

[edit on 30/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Love P.C.'s work, they are a brilliant little organization.

The problem with the guests are simple, all these insiders are inside at different levels. Someone with top secret clearance views what he understands a certain way, and someone a few rungs up the foodchain will see a more generalized view and so see things a different way...the compartmental aspects of the military makes sure that the full picture doesnt come together easy, and if there is a leak, it is restricted to only a small part of the whole.

When watching many parts of the P.C. interviews, the more critical part is to find the common threads going throughout them all, not the actual specifics of what one person thinks based on his tunnel experience. They even explain in one of their interviews that the difficult aspects of dealing with the interviewees is also dealing with their bias based on their experience, which may not be the overall case, but is rather a result of the compartmental thinking (aka, Bob Lazar for instance wouldnt know much about lets say, stargates. he was involved in propulsion and thats about it...he however did theorise about other aspects (grays, moonbases, etc) simply based on what he was learning and like the rest of us, things we uncover based on other peoples thoughts and testimonys.

I like Bob Dean...he has a intellectual and calm way of bringing things forward, and a decent backround to where you cant simply dismiss him as a crackpot. Although testimony and such is not proof, it certainly does allow for people to start at the very least considering this world to be far more interesting than we are lead to believe to begin with..and that might be the trigger that pushes all this stuff from unproven theorys and speculation to self evident proven facts in time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join