It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Changes Charter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

UN Changes Charter

www.airlockalpha.com

"The United Nations changed their charter three weeks ago after 'Battlestar' went and spoke at the UN," Olmos told G4's "Attack of the Show." "They changed the entire understanding of their charter that was written in 1947 so that they would never use the word 'race' as a cultural determinate again. There is only one race, and that is the human race."

The news of the charter change has not been made public until that announcement, Olmos said. A search for press releases over the past seven months on the United Nations Web site produced no results for "race" and "charter," an
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
For a fairly long while I have be attempting to convince the closed-minds of both sides of the "race" topic that the term "race" was being used incorrectly. Of course every black person I told called me a racist and every white person asked if I was being racist.

It is quite sad.

However there is good news. The UN has changed its Charter to recognize the incorrect use of the word "race." It did not officially spread throughout the media, which is not a surprise. The major news networks are currently sucking out every last droplet from the Cambridge arrest.

www.airlockalpha.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join