It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Science Adviser Advocated 'De-Development' of the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

White House Science Adviser Advocated 'De-Development' of the United States

www.cnsnews.com

In the vision expressed by Holdren and his co-authors, the Ehrlichs, the need for "de-development" of the United States demanded a redistribtuion of wealth.

"The need for de-development presents our economists with a major challenge," they wrote. "They must design a stable, low-consumption economy in which there is a much more equitable distribution of wealth than in the present one. Redistribution of wealth both within and among nations is absolutely essential, if a decent life is to be provided to every human being."

Holdren, who is director of the White House Office of Scie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ugghhhh!

more NWO crap hijacking the environmental movement we so desperately need.

i used to be such a liberal but it disgusts me how the Left is so misanthropic and buys into this "overpopulation" crap.

it is not too many people eating too much food! it is too many people wasting too much crap and buying too much unnecessary stuff. it is an economy that is based on destroying the planet and calling it "capitalistic growth".

www.cnsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i dunno, that could be a good idea in moderation i'd think. just imagine how many bank accounts out there have had millions or BILLIONS just sitting in them for decades. money people will never spend, they only have it just to have it. kinda dumb. they should at least destroy alot of money if not spread it around.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

And you actually think this plan by the Left Administration would include the billionaires, and trillionaires?....

They are only redistributing the wealth of the Middle Class, so that everyone can be equally poor, except the elites and those in power, or at least those in the Left in power....

This redistribution of wealth has been done dozens of times before by Lefties, and it was the destruction of entire nations, and the suffering of most of those nations' people...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Communism at its finest.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JalZhaunlUss
Communism at its finest.

Welcome Comrades, to the new Peoples Amerika

new topics

top topics

join