It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Drill July 27th - 30th. Did anything happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have no idea what took place in these three days, I am hoping people from the United States can tell me what they saw, what it was like, ect. I'm sure more people form other countries would like to hear as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That raid in N. Carolina...lol. On a serious note though there were 2 FEMA trucks and some UFOs that were around this area. I would assume these to be observation craft.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm in law enforcemnt here in Florida, and we didn't do anything, and as far as I know neither did the agency's next door to us. Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Trust me they got what they needed to get, whatever it may be, if it be a distraction, a test, a pre game strategy... whatever the case may be, you can bet they achieved everything they wanted/needed

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
So nobody really saw anything??

Hmm...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I only seen more black helicopters buzzing around in my area and a lot more police and fire truck sirens going off down the road. It was rather unusual but those are the only odd things occuring here in nor cal.

~Renarism

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well there were a few things....

Folks got caught up in the paranoia and made several utube vids of things that occur on a regular basis and tried to pass it off as: 'OMG the NWO is going to take over during the FEMA drill.'

I swear, (and frequently,) that folks are letting their paranoia out race their wits.

While a healthy dose of skepticism, watchfulness and suspicion is healthy in any age; outright fear mongering and blind paranoia is not.

We see way to much sensationalism of events by the MSM and yet many of the posts, utube linkers and so on are more than guilty of the same darned thing. With too many people crying wolf at every turn, how long does it take before a 'real event' would get noticed? I mean seriously! It's like folks want to be instantly discounted and discredited when the SHTF.

Yes the government/NWO may be doing something shady someplace, it's the nature of the beast. But way too many of the times that we see something posted to ATS, utube and other places, that is completely trivial.

Now I'm not saying not to keep your eyes open and try to connect the dots, what I am saying it's time to -think-, and not to be a paranoid sheeple. (Yes there are such things.)

Ninety-nine percent of the time a cigar is just a cigar, it's when some loony-toon joker slips you the exploding cigar you have to be wary.

M.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

When the equipment and troops go back to where ever they came from then we can say nothing happened...........but as of today......they are still in position and they just might not leave!

But lets forget about the news of military / Fema / H1N1 becoming the new cocktail for the fall.........

and that the CDC has a new job posting for a Public Health Advisor Quarantine officer.........12 positions total!!

But your right, nothing is happening.........

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I haven't seen much. I was in Milwaukee over the weekend doing a story about the economy, and they were having an air show there, so I got to see the Thunderbirds a F15 and a F/A18, so that was kinda cool. Security seemed rather light at their airport too, but maybe I'm just used to bigger cities.

When I got back to California, well it was pretty much just the same old same old. Honestly if you guys hadn't told me there was a series of drills, I never would have even known.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Oh yes there are such things as paranoid sheeple and then there are sleeping sheeple. It is a good thing to aim for someplace in the middle when it comes to these types of things.

The main thing is just to always keep an eye out and keep a finger on the pulse of your area. Be prepared because it is better to have your B.O.B. sit there for a long time and never get used than to not have it their when you need it.

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There is an exercise that follows NLE 09 it's called "Operation Vibrant Response"
I tried to put up a youtube link that would explain what's going happened next but for some reason the link wasn't working properly.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Big Oil]

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

An explosion at an ammonia nitrate plant in Bryan Texas on July 30th led to the evacuation of approx. 70,000 citizens to Emergency facilities setup in an Arena and a high school and middle school. The major media did not cover it only the local media fox channel. Google Bryan Texas explosion.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet

Ninety-nine percent of the time a cigar is just a cigar, it's when some loony-toon joker slips you the exploding cigar you have to be wary.

I'll remind you sir that our 'exploding cigar' was a death song for thousands of Americans due to a false flag operation on 9/11.

That same 'cigar' was also the death rattle of perhaps a million+ Iranians and Afghanistan nationals. That's without even mentioning the disasters of the un-patriot act, the military commissions act and many other travesties. That's without even mentioning the rape, torture and murder of detainees, kidnapping and secret prisons.

I don't blame people for being jumpy. I won't blame them when they take it a step or two further. Personally, I'm going to get the hell out of their way.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I personally thing the swine flu outbreak of the fall/winter seasons are more than enough for martial law to break out and the FEMA camps to be utilized for quarintine purposes. My head is definitely on a swivel.

new topics

top topics

join