It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Plans, The Military & The H1N1 Vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sounds like forced vaccinations could also be happening in Canada.

From a CBC news article published today (August 2nd, 2009).

New political powers to quarantine, close schools may be tested in flu outbreak

Under the new act, the province can order vaccinations or examinations and quarantine people. Health officials can also enforce the act using peace officers, warrants and even court orders.

www.cbc.ca...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by ZombieSlayer]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

reply to post by Moshpet

Don't shoot the messenger! This thread is not advocating any action that could be construed as reactionary. Refusing a worthless vaccine is not a reaction...it is an informed decision.

The videos in this thread are very carefully selected, as they show that this was developing years ago. Not, as you say...this last week.

I agree with your assessment of the "whoever" aka known as TPTB needing the breakdown of the U.S....but not so they can point fingers at us.

Well it's not that they will be point the fingers at us, but they would likely need a patsy or fall guy to hang it all on. "See? We are the people protecting you from those evil conspiracy nuts...."

Also I know folks have been chaining similar if not that same vids you linked, to promote an alarmist reactionary fever among people. (Look at the NLE09 threads that abound.)

I have my own thoughts as to the swine flu, and the vaccination(s) to come.
I suspect those that don't get the flu (or other vaccination) shots as they come out will be wishing they had. Take a look at the new outbreak of the plague in China for instance, I'm hoping that bug didn't catch a flight elsewhere. :?

M.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the ones that have volunteered for the first round of shots. Any news from their health aspect.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I posted this thread a little while back and got no type of response. Maybe now somebody can speculate on it since the virus is starting to be taken seriously?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Very interesting...so you say the colors of all signs have been coordinated?
I see now what you are talking about. Thanks!

[edit on 2-8-2009 by burntheships]

link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

from your link..how convenient!

Manitoba's revamped public health act came into effect in April, just as the H1N1 virus was emerging. When the bill to amend the act was first introduced in 2005, the chief public health officer said it was needed to stop disease from spreading "particularly in the early stages of a pandemic."

link   
reply to post by Moshpet

They can point at us...but they have all five back at them. TPTB have done this...and if they expect us to sit idle and confused...they are surely mistaken. I am no revolutionary...by any means, but I do not let people pass by on the way to saughter with my mouth kept quit out of fear.

I fear living in slavery worst of all...to a corrupt governement. That is not life at all I am sure you would agree.

link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

I commented on your thead...good to get the word out!
S&F for you!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Here's the link for the Manitoba Public Health Act.
www.gov.mb.ca...

Protection from liability

106(1) No action or proceeding may be brought against the minister, the chief public health officer, a director, a medical officer, an inspector, a health officer, a public health nurse or any other person acting under the authority of this Act, the regulations or a municipal by-law for anything done or not done, or for any neglect,

(a) in the performance or intended performance of a duty under this Act, the regulations or a municipal by-law; or...

(b) in the exercise or intended exercise of a power under this Act, the regulations or a municipal by-law;

unless the person was acting in bad faith.

Reasonable force may be used

107 A director, medical officer, inspector, health officer, public health nurse or other person who is required or authorized under this Act or a municipal by-law to do anything or prevent anything from being done may use such reasonable force as is necessary to accomplish what is required or what he or she is authorized to do.

No treatment or immunization if person objects

97 Despite any other provision of this Act, no person is required to comply with an order made under this Act requiring him or her to receive treatment or be immunized, if the person objects to the treatment or immunization.

???

From the FAQ on the MB Public Health Act

Under the revised legislation, how extensive are the powers to enforce quarantine and other protective measures during an outbreak?

During an outbreak, many of the enforcement powers of public health officials would be similar to those that already exist.

Medical Officers of Health (MOHs) will be able to order immunization, quarantine, isolation or treatment for individuals who are at risk of spreading serious diseases or health hazards to others. People could also be ordered to stay away from their jobs or other group activities to help control the spread of disease.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

Great information! Buckle Up!

The H1N1 swine flu experimental vaccination, martial law and eugenics story

This is part 1 of a 4-part series report. The objective of this paper is to provide an overview of an underreported relationship between the global economic crisis and the A H1N1 swine flu, the proposed experimental vaccine, martial law and eugenics.

Introduction

The World Health Organization (WHO) level 6 pandemic alert and the U.S. national emergency measures, supposedly to contain the H1N1 swine flu “pandemic,” are raising a classic civil rights issue:

Now that the U.S. military is deployed in the U.S. and the Pentagon is planning to deploy more troops to assist with a national flu vaccination program, to what extent can an American’s liberty be curtailed to advance the common good?
examiner

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well it looks like they have all their ducks in a row doesn't it? Now all they have to accomplish is to have H1N1 mutate and infect computers. That way there would be no intercommunication,and no public interfacing.
I don't believe that they will ever be able to pull off forced vaccinations,if enough people refuse. I have great concern about the "Adjuvant" that is in the serum. The concerns about it's possible effects on DNA is alarming.

I know a few hundred people personally, that will refuse the vaccinations. I would be willing to bet it's just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Yes, I agree, the adjuvant can be very dangerous! Especially due to the fact that they are rushing to produce the vaccine and have been approved to use unapproved adjuvants.

Like you, I think they might hit the wall with a forced vaccine. Some of my circle wont take it, some might. I try gather as many facts to use so as to not come across emotional, and tin hat.

We sure have seen the changes though. This last 9 months, since the bail outs have been so illuminating for many that said for so long..."oh I do not believe in those conspiracy theorys" I think many people are still in a shock llike stage, and some have slid back in to denial.

We will see how long they can stay asleep!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There are three Doctors and two Nurses in my immediate family. All of them have told me they would not take the vaccination,and advised me against taking it also. Their main concern was the lack of testing it recieved and the legal"pass" the drug producers were getting.

My question is,why push a vaccination that they have no idea of it's effectiveness? Doesn't make much "common sense" does it?
Also I have heard talk of a series of vaccinations. Four in all. That concerns me because I have worked with chemicals,you can mix certaint chemicals,with no problems,yet you can add another harmless chemical to them and.....well end up burning a hole in the floor. My point being that we don't know what the mix could potentailly do to us.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by daddyroo45]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I have some in my family and friends that also work in healthcare...they will not be taking any vaccines.

As you also point out...the combo of three or four shots is like nuclear.
All that mercury...it could kill many. Got to run...but wanted to respond.
More later on.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Concerning affectiveness, there are many studies demonstrating ineffective influenza vaccines, as we know. Good information here:

www.globalresearch.ca...
It seems obvious at this point they have more than one reason for wanting to vaccinate everyone. If they declare the type of emergency talked about in the OP, they can gain sweeping powers, and use U.S. military for law enforcemnent, even declare martial law. That looks to be the goal.

Each day that passes, there are more journalists commenting on this recent development. This concerns me...

According to former administration officials, at a top-level meeting in 2002, then-vice president Dick Cheney and his allies lobbied hard for sending U.S. troops onto the streets of a Buffalo, N.Y., suburb to kick down doors and kill or capture a group of terrorist suspects, the so-called Lackawanna Six.

In that debate, Cheney relied on a legal memo by Justice Department official John Yoo that said neither the Fourth Amendment nor the Posse Comitatus Act, the federal statute that restricts the use of standing armies to keep the peace at home, could check the commander in chief’s power to use the military domestically.

There’s good reason to resist turning the machinery of war inward. From the violent suppression of strikers in the 19th century to the 1997 Marine Corps killing of an American high school student at the Mexican border, deviation from our tradition of civilian law enforcement has had grave consequences.

www.sfexaminer.com...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

TPTB are scared that people should learn the truth

No they aren't.

There isn't going to be forced any vaccinations. There will be no camps for resisitors. Do you know why?

Because you can't force the willing.

Why would any entity set up this big program to get everyone forceably vaccinated, build camps for the ones who refuse and organize militarily to enforce it all?

Sorry folks, but the vast majority of people will gladly take the vaccine. Some will refuse, though the I suspect the social pressure will keep that group very small.

I really think that some of you give the ptb way too much credit, they don't need to be nefarious, they don't need to keep secrets, they don't need to deceive us, the truth is the vast majority of people on this planet just don't care what the truth is. They just want to feel safe.

So no, no forced vaccinations are needed. People will be lining up in droves.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Yes people will willingly take the vaccination...even demand it.
Agreed.

TPTB are covering up the truth, and they do not want people to know that vaccinations are unsafe, ineffective, a scam. They are scared that people will learn the truth, that is why Rockefeller now laments the internet and its free flow of information. TPTB are making plans as we speak to censor informaition...more about that here:

They most likely have it wrapped up...but as discussed here and here
Sometimes knowledge comes unexpectedly!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

TPTB are covering up the truth, and they do not want people to know that vaccinations are unsafe, ineffective, a scam

How are they covering this information up? Anyone can go online and get this information freely. Dissenting views to the "established" science of vaccinations are all over the internet.

I think people who frequent this site sometimes forget that we are a very small minority of people. Most people don't want to know the truth, the fact that they don't care to know does not mean tptb are covering those facts up.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

There are many ways they keep truth from people, or we can say make it hard to find. Agreed, in todays world no one has an excuse to remain ignorant. Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 by: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

www.naturalnews.com...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And that is exactly why the "truth" doesn't get out - because of tripe like that article! That article is filled with vague inconsistencies and opinions. Not something I'd show anyone with a semblence of common sense, it wouldn't help my case any.

MSM and PTB have an easy job keep the majority of people in the dark, because the majority of people never go lookinig for the truth.

Then there is the minority who do go looking but they end up finding stuff like "Ten things you didn't know about SWine Flu"

My main issue with a place like ATS is that it paints people who ask questions with the same stroke as people who horde guns convinced that the military, under direction from the Anti-Christ, is about to force them to take RFID filled jabs.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join