It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another question; can sound affect protons and neurons in an atom,To change the magnetic properties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

if you are interested in ancient cultures using sound, you might be interested in what Zorgon has to say about the "djed" in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is an interesting possibility. You should definitely look up information on Pythagoreas and his use of sound and music. Since his teachings were reserved for the initiated, there isn't much that survived. Here is a search that might get you started:

Sound

Music

An interesting blurb from one of those results:

After three years of this probationary discipline, the students who had passed these preliminary tests were admitted into the first degree of the School, becoming known as "listeners." The purpose of this degree, according to Iamblichus, was that they "should exercise themselves in hearing, in order that they might be able to speak." For five years, therefore, the students observed silence. Pythagoras knew the power of sound. He taught that the Universe evolves from Sound, and that man creates a universe of his own through the mighty power of his own words. In this degree the students learned to subjugate their tongues, "that being the most difficult of all victories, as those have unfolded to us who instituted the Mysteries."

Source

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think that you have to look at the problem from a more basic level. I think that we often make things too complicated and miss out on the key elements that might actual create the results we are looking for.

We see science as something that only big brain people can understand and we wrap our egos in the ability to understand what others can’t; but we are the ones that are so lost in the idea of the thing that we can’t see it for what it really is.

Take sound for instance. What is it really? It is no more a simple energy source very much like light. It exist without us having to do or make anything. It just is. Air, light, fire, water, earth. The basic elements of every product on the planet. In the right combination, at the right time and under the right circumstances you can create anything.

Scientist have bee hunting the answer to the theory of everything. I think that the ancient mystics were clever enough to hide the answer in plain sight.

Energy = movement (active and passive).

All products of energy result from movement. Increases in rate, volume, area of containment (space), will generate different results.

Sound is a form of energy. It can be generated by the movement of air molecules until they vibrate creating a pattern called waves, or sound waves.

If you had the ability to influence the molecules in just the right way, at just the right speed, with just the right volume and just the right space; I would think the possibilities are endless.

When you reduce everything down to its simplest and most basic components you will see that we are not as complex as we think we are and we may be able to open to door to infinite possibilities.

Of, course this is just a poor old arm chair thinker with just an opinion and I am sure there are plenty of people out there, real intellectuals, chomping at the bit to prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

That was outstanding.
That is exactly what the some of the secrets of the mystics was. It was nature that they studied, with clean bodies and open senses.

Star for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Two things.

1) The magnetic properties of materials are not due to the protons and neutrons in the atom. At least, not really. It is much more directly due to electron spin and electron pairing.

So due to that, the answer to your question is no.

Now, you have some sort of hidden question here.

2) Sound is just the movement of pressure through a medium. That is, the medium vibrates. But it doesn't do this at the subatomic scale, so there's no way that such a pressure wave could conceivably affect proton, neutron, or electron spin.

But hey, you never know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join