It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another question; can sound affect protons and neurons in an atom,To change the magnetic properties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am working on a theory for an alternative energy source and I am getting into the area's that main stream science don't address.Thanks in advance.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Elaborate more...

Typical pressure waves can't substantially distort a magnetic field, but there are ways it can happen...

Its difficult for sound to selectively affect protons/neutrons, due to the fact that sound is the vibration of mass; so the atom can oscillate, but the individual protons and neutrons aren't doing so independently.

But elaborate more on your question, so I can maybe provide a better answer.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As ChronMan said, more info is definitely needed to provide better answers to the question. But, in general, most technology utilizing electromagnetic properties manipulate electrons.

Will check back for elaboration.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My assumption is that everything is made up of atoms and by controlling or aligning the atoms protons and neutrons accordingly you can affect its magnetic signature in order to get a repel/attraction whatever you are looking for.If you could achieve this the possibility's are endless.....edit chronman you said that the atom can oscillate which is why I believe there is a way using sound to trap the atom in the oscillation you want and therefor control it's magnetic signature

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I am working on a theory for an alternative energy source and I am getting into the area's that main stream science don't address.Thanks in advance.

The simple answer: no. Sound waves are of a size that is beyond interaction with such small "particles".

However, on a broader respect, i suppose it could be possible, although indirectly. Sound, on such a small scale, equates or "phonons", which is pretty much analgous to "heat" or interference.

On this scale, phonons are known to disrupt electrical conductivity (electron travel) by manifesting as heat.

There are lots of articles on this subject. You just need to know the terminology.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
[more

On this scale, phonons are known to disrupt electrical conductivity (electron travel) by manifesting as heat.

and therefor changing the magnetic signature?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

You should look into Ning Li. What you are describing sounds an aweful lot like the "lattice ions" described by her and Koczor. Their research was based on Evgeny Podkletnov.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Throw a quick search in Google. There are things that i haven't read up on yet. My forays into the etheric, such as phonons, plasmons, etc, ended with my distraction away from the invisibility. I found what i was looking for there.

I used to have several hundred pdf files on this subject, but yahoo lost them somehow.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

My assumption is that everything is made up of atoms and by controlling or aligning the atoms protons and neutrons accordingly you can affect its magnetic signature in order to get a repel/attraction whatever you are looking for.If you could achieve this the possibility's are endless.....edit chronman you said that the atom can oscillate which is why I believe there is a way using sound to trap the atom in the oscillation you want and therefor control it's magnetic signature

I think you're misunderstanding the nature of sound waves...

What do you mean by "controlling or align the atoms protons and neutrons accordingly"?

You can't just arrange atoms any way you like, and atoms are neutral.

By "oscillation", I'm describing a "to and fro" motion... You aren't controlling any "magnetic signature", at all.

Though you can utilize sound waves to distort a magnetic field, its very surficial in nature.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe you should have asked Ed Leedskalnin.
He might have had something to say on the subject.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks that is cool info to bad the trail kinda trails off.It is not exactly what I was looking for.I did review the post and their going for the same thing but, I believe there's a better way just trying to figure it out.thanks again

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan

I think you're misunderstanding the nature of sound waves...
Definitely

What do you mean by "controlling or align the atoms protons and neutrons accordingly"?
sorta like what happens when you magnetize a piece of metal by rubbing it with a magnet

TextThough you can utilize sound waves to distort a magnetic field, its very surficial in nature.

how surficial?please explain that part further if you would thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

he is one of the people I look to for clues on anti gravity,his story is amazing.I can't believe he never told anyone how he did it.I find it inspirational though and if he can figure it out so can I.I am planning on running his experiments,hoping to realize his theories on electric ,gravity and magnetizm

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

he is one of the people I look to for clues on anti gravity,his story is amazing.I can't believe he never told anyone how he did it.I find it inspirational though and if he can figure it out so can I.I am planning on running his experiments,hoping to realize his theories on electric ,gravity and magnetizm

That's excellent!
Yes, if he did it, and I believe that he did, then so can you.
Keep me updated on your progress, please

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think he means that sound waves generally are of a lower spectrum than EM waves, and thus have great difficulty with actions of a causative nature when related to "particles" that exist in the EM spectrum.

On an individual atomic or subatomic scale, acoustic waves are not capable of interacting. THe "phonon" i described is not so much an acoustic wave, but rather a unit of heat which creates "noise" in the medium that the electrical signal is being transmitted on. It doesn't effect the signal directly, but rather indirectly by changing the properties of the conductor.

Unless i am mistaken, you seem to be describing a rigid formation of ions, correct? To do this you would need to interact with them using a different medium.

This is not to say that acoustic levitation is not possible. It just employs different mechanics.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If you are interested in Ed Leedskalnin, you should look up ATS user "Allis0ne" and the thread by Spoodily called "You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment".

I think Leedskalnin stumbled into some of the information hidden by such groups as the Pythagoreans, Qabbalists, Rosicrucians, Paracelsus, Masons...just about all the "esoteric" people or organizations.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Don't liste to anyone who tells you 'No'

There is areas of science that study this. Look up cymatics, solfeggio frequencies, acoustic levitation etc. You are definitely on to something....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hi genius/idoit,

You seem to be confusing two forms of oscillation. Sound is a pressure wave that propagates through matter (The sound vibrates the molecules and they give up that energy by passing it along to the next in line) and magnetism is part of an Electromagnetic spectrum.

Example: The human ear can hear from 20Hz to 20Khz (A lot more if you are younger) so why cant we hear say a radio wave at for example 10Khz???

Well sound isn't electromagnetic in nature. Electromagnetism is a "Transverse Wave" and has Electric and Magnetic Vectors whereas sound is a "Longitudinal Wave". The human ear is only sensitive to Longitudinal waves. The point is, not that you can't hear them, but that they are different types of waves. Although, i did hear of somebody theorizing that Electromagnetic waves had a Longitudinal component, (maybe Google this).

But don't lose heart over that!!!!

Recent research has shown that when the DNA strand unravels and makes a "Clone Copy" of itself it is guided by subtle sound waves.

Do a Google search on "Sound Guiding DNA" and you might have a lead or a hint of how you might go about your project.

Good luck!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey ,Thanks to all for good info, gonna need a few minutes to look at all that and see how it fits.Here's another question though; have any of you ever done any research into the Mayan culture and sound?I don;t find much on it.any input or ideas are certainly welcome.thanks again!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hey, I just had another thought has any one ever run an experiment where you take an electromagnet like in a scrapyard and reverse the polarity of the magnet?would the magnet get lighter?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join