It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught in pictures: White Sands, New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
A peculiar case, which was reported just yesterday.

I live in New Mexico under an Air Force flightpath. Stealth fighters are not at all unusual in the skies over my house. Occasionally, I see aircraft that I cannot identify, and have gotten in the habit of keeping a camera handy when I am going to be outside for a while.

One afternoon, I caught sight of something out of the corner of my eye. The oddest thing about these craft is that they made no noise at all that i could hear.

UFO Casebook: White Sands Incident

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Now, the person who reported this doesn't believe in aliens. He doesn't believe that UFOs are from other planets.

He thinks it's just secret craft from the nearby airbase that they're testing out.

I think they are alien craft. Every now and then, sure, you might see an object up in the sky that might be a plane, or it might not.

The person has also said the rest of his community tells him of alien craft in the sky. He also admits that this does help our cause.

If that's an aircraft that was made by Humans, I'm ET's uncle.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Remember, they started the SR-71 blackbird 55 years ago in 1954.

That means they are probably working on things that are half a century away from what we have now.

Craft like that may not be as far away as you think.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is already an on going thread on this topic here Mystery Aircraft over New Mexico (Coast to Coast A.M. Story) please add any comment / opinions there, thank you

This thread is now closed

top topics

join