It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, is he just plain Dumb or is he simply not what we think he is?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
If God is an almighty, everlasting all-knowing being, the creator of everything that exists and will ever exist, than how is it possible for him/it to put Jesus Christ on this planet 2000 years ago?

Autowrench: Simple answer, "he" would not have done this. In some circles, it has been said that the Grey aliens created and placed the Christ, in an effort to correct mistakes...they were disappointed and confused when the people killed him. And...Jesus, as you all call him, was not the only teacher sent here to try and teach us all how to live, and how to care for our planet.

He is all-knowing, so he must have known that if he did it 2000 years ago, there would be no proof of the existence of Jesus Christ in a time like this which is crucial.

Autowrench:
Very true, and also, if he is as all powerful as is being said, he could not have created another being more powerful than he...Satan/Devil/Lucifer. If the God of the Bible(s) was the real deal, we would have all been dead years ago.

Why did he send his only son to Earth in a time there was no TV, no media, no internet?

Autowrench:
Simple answer for that one too, if Jesus came down here right now, and walked among the people as he did before, he would quickly be arrested, imprisoned, and most likely executed. People like him do not live to be old men and women, and only the good die young.

Like i said, everybody would believe in Jesus and God if they saw him on the news broadcasts, if they saw him on lets say youtube, if they saw him perform his miracles with their own eyes. There would be only one religion so nobody would have to violently force someone to believe another religion. Everybody would live by the commandments because they all saw proof of god and Jesus' existence. In other words, humanity would have lived in total heavenly peace.

Autowrench:
Yeah, right. We of humanity will not have what you call Heavenly Peace for a long time to come. We as a people have not yet evolved that far yet, we are as children in the eyes of those on higher levels than we are. And who could live by the 10 "thou shalt nots?" How do you honor someone who hates the ground you stand on? How do you remain faithful for life to a wife who sleeps around on you? How do you love such a cruel God? Remember now, these 10 commandments was not the first message given, was it? No, first was given the Quabbala, or something like it. The second trip up the mountain Moses got the 10 rules.
By the way, that was a spacecraft that landed on the mountain, I know no one believes that, but that is what it was.

So whats the deal here? Can a god make such a huge mistake to send the messiah 2000 years to early which would cause total chaos like Earth and Humanity is in now?
Or, is he simply not an all-knowing creature? Could he be just some scientist from another planet that, at that time, was way more advanced than we were 2000 years ago? Or could it be there is no God at all?

Autowrench:
I too ponder these questions on a daily basis. Yes, the God of the Bible made mistakes, a lot of them. this is why this God is not a God, but some sort of Extra Terrestrial Being that had a spacecraft and powers above normal man, and so normal man called him a "God," and assigned certain thing to this being, and then created a religion based on his exploits. Then, apparently, he went away.

My guess is God is a scientist or maybe even some kind of politician or king from another planet. I think the true God is not the God of the bible and not a person at all but is some kind of energy from which everything got created. The god of the bible is just a powerfull person from another planet.

Autowrench:
My thoughts exactly, the God of the Bible, and the God Allah were not Gods at all, they were ETs from another system, and they came here to experiment.

I pared down your post, TheNetherlands, but in effect I am in agreement with everything you said.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join