It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people associate Freemasonry with Satanism? Seriously?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Goats were sacrificed in ancient Judaism as attonement for sin. This video is probably fake as fake can be. Or are you saying that another of the Skottish Rite brothers smuggled a camera inside and filmed the whole event to post it on You Tube? If Freemasonry is to be associated with any religion it is mystical Christianity.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by daysofnoe
The pentagram is the Star Of David flipped. Much like a swastika is just a peace sign flipped.

What? Now you should really go back to school and pick up your geometry lessons. The hexagram ("the Star of David") you can construct using a pair of compasses alone. A pentagram (Star of "the Lucifer of Christ") is a bit more tricky, you'll need a straightedge too and a bit more precision. A Septagram ("the Star of the Lamb of God" or simply "the Seal of God") you can also design using a pair of compasses and a straightedge, but needs much more precision than a hexagram or a pentagram. These are all standalone symbols, and are only related in that they are stars (or polygons). These stars are used by a wide variety of groups, religions and esoteria schools.

Your preposterous idea that there is any corelation between the swaztika and the "peace sign" baffles me. Are you serious? You really need to stick your head out the window and take a deep breath: Reality Check NOW!

[edit on 26/5/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

baphomet has nothing to do with freemasonry.

Well, Baphomet is Hebrew Atbasj code for Sophia. Sophia means Wisdom and in ancient Greece she was worshipped in many centuries as the origin of all knowledge, but most of all Sophia is a word, not a goddess, hence, Baphomet is a secretive way of putting Wisdom in high esteem back in the Dark Ages when the Catholic Church forbid anyone outside the Church to gain knowledge and Wisdom.

In Gnosticism and certain ancient Jewish sects up through the ages, "Sophia" or more precisely the "Goddess of Wisdom" was seen as God's Wife no less. She may be linked to Asjera who was the consort of Ba'al, Ba'al meaning Lord in Canaanean and even Hebrew. So when you cry out "Dear Lord, lift my sins off of my shoulders", you could just aswell shout for Ba'al. And when you say "Jesus is the Morning Star" you could just aswell call him Lucifer, for Lucifer means the Morning Star.

And. The idea that the inverted pentagram is the sign of Lucifer is just so stupid as it gets, even more ignorant than Christians calling Satan Lucifer, ignorant to the fact that they then give Satan one of the most prominent titles of their own Master Jesjuah ha Mesjiach. Lucifer was a Roman god, who was the God of the Morning Star, so the upright pentagram is "his" star. The one pointing down is the symbol of the Evening Star, Vesper in Latin, and is the "star that falls" or "the Star that Makes Fall", the "stumbling block" if you like. These are all elements of human nature and unless you concider them religious, they aren't at all religious. It's pure geometry, the math of the pentagram is encoded into everyone of you, it's the symbol of the golden proportion. Period.

[edit on 26/5/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Baphomet star is not the same star as the Shield of David.

Freemasonry is evil, according to the Bible.
Worshiping Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz with all the Egyptian, Babylonian Assyrian, Greek and Roman Gods is what the Freemasons like to do.
The same exact societies in the Bible that were set up to be destroyed (all also had the Israelites in captivity)

Also if your a Freemason, and they haven't told you about Esau / Edom yet, then you're not important to them yet, just a peon for them wasting your time.

Freemasons are trash...just like all the American forefathers.

Also if your having trouble finding out if Freemasons worship Demons and Satan go read on old Mason hand books and manuals that people have put on the net. theoccult.bz...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Yada yada yada bla bla. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Knowledge and wisdom is way more than cutting and pasting snippets of text and put it together. In the bible and elsewhere, gaining knowledge is explained as an experience, having to do with vision, sacrifice, excitement, sweet desire, shocking fear, and a shining light. See? (and by the way you are naked....)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Yada yada yada bla bla. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Knowledge and wisdom is way more than cutting and pasting snippets of text and put it together. In the bible and elsewhere, gaining knowledge is explained as an experience, having to do with vision, sacrifice, excitement, sweet desire, shocking fear, and a shining light. See? (and by the way you are naked....)

You have no clue what your talking about, nice attempt at trying to look smart but that was just garbage.
Go pitch that crap to the pre-schoolers.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The great Confucius once said:

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: Firstly, by reflection, which is noblest; Secondly, by imitation, which is easiest; and thirdly by experience, which is the bitterest."

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I urge everyone in this thread to watch a documentary called 'Masonic Secrets' it's awfully boring, but it shows irrefutable evidence that Freemasonry, at its highest degrees, is worship of Lucifer and/or Baal. Also, read Edmond Ronayne's "Master Carpet; or Masonry and Baal-Worship Identical"

[edit on 31-5-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
What goat?

There are no goats involved in Freemasonry whatsover. Not in its symbolism, nor its ritual or verbal charges. I challenge anyone to find a credible source which indicates otherwise.

ok kids, i am sick to death of anti-masonic posts that are so poorly researched. dont bring a knife to the gun fight. here are some links about solomonic demonology.

www.esotericarchives.com...

www.boudicca.de...

www.hermetics.org...

having that straight, here is a link to a video of members of the masonic affiliated order of job's daughters exploring the attic of a masonic temple. What do you suppose they find? a dead stuffed goat with a saddle on top. time for the non goat affiliated masons to take a ride?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Goats are relevant.
Baphomet is relevant.
And Jahbulon is even more relevant in the higher degrees of masonry.

The great lie, told to every entered apprentice is that the GOTA (great architect of the universe) can be anyone or anything you wish it to be.

But as you progress up through the degrees and learn more masonic secrets, you will gradually discover that the GOTA is none other than the evil one.

There is absolutely no doubt that masonry is both occult and satanic in nature.

It is only masons that try to delude themselves (and others).that all the hocus pocus and the blood curdling oaths are all just harmless fun.
But there is a very dark dimension to all of it rooted in secrecy, deception, and lies.

So be warned, once you start down the slippery slope of masonry it means certain spiritual death.
You will be cut off from the tree of life.
And God will surely abandon you, as you have chosen the opposite path.

There are many paths to God through true spirituality.
But you will have chosen the exact opposite direction to travel.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Well there is a propaganda war that has raged against the Masons. Masons come in all religious denominations. Part of the ritual requires that Masons believe in God as a divine architect.

No big deal but everything that become conflated with the Illuminati idiocy. And people who do not like masons but do not know any.

I would not join as I have no time for Masonic activiities and probably never will.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This propaganda and lies against masonry always seems to originates from former masons.

Funny how hundreds, even thousands of former masons all dream up identical lies to tell about the craft.

Lies conflict with each other, fall apart, and are quickly seen though for what they are.
The truth endures and strengthens over time.

And the truth about masonry is now so very well known and understood by anyone that cares to study all the information freely available outside the lodge.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

i agree. if your smart and patient all you need is the ritual books and google. there are many good archives of ancient texts often found in college websites. looking for alternative text re: whatever charactor is portrayed in ritual, their atire, any referances to objects or objects used. google helps alot in this process. they leave the alligorical clues to the true origins of their belief system. for instance, masonic initiation...look into the testament of solomon and the greater and lesser keys of solomon. this will also shed light on the masonic ring. the rituals (or the ones i have disected so far) seem to be based off of communication with spirits using magical objects. rings, cords, swords...blah blah blah. sorry. i am just really passionate about putting a paper trail on this. i enjoyed your response.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've been going though these forums more information on freemasons. Before that, I had watched a few videos on youtube which mostly spiraled into wild conspiracy theories. Youtube is lost for freemasons. From what I've read, they're basically a philanthropy that accepts members of all faiths and doesn't do it's works in the name of gaining converts. A mature mind doesn't need demons to explain evil. Chimpanzees commit "evil" acts.

I'm a hardcore atheist. If I wanted to get past the caveat of members having to believe in a higher power, I'd simply join as a Luciferian Freemason (someone who believes in the betterment of himself and humanity). As an atheist, the same people who would burn a freemason at the stake, would burn me first.

The one question I have for any actual freemasons is about the horned hand gesture thing. Does it have any links to freemasonry or is its due to it's usage in classic rock in roll? Freemasonry makes heavy use of "pagan" (I hate that word) symbols but most music can be traced back to paganism: rock & roll --> blues --> slave hymns --> African tribal music. Wagner's operas are pagan. It could be a chicken and the egg scenario, but if politicians are doing it in reference to their freemasonry, it seems that they should choose something that doesn't make half of the population think of the devil. This has always bothered me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join