It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telling Israel No: Obama's Bold Move

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Wow is seems like Obama gets dumber every day. Trying to tell the chosen people what to do doesn't go well

Remarkable political philosophy you have!

So, the Bible tells you these are chosen people hence whatever the State of Israel does is justified and the US must subscribe to it?

Sheesh...

I'm sorry but I'll stick with the US as it is defined in the Constitution, and the latter does not include an obligation to serve as a host to international parasites.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is an amazing thread!

It shows that one of the problems the US is facing is a large quantity of religious nuts that consider the Bible an automatic justification for any actions that the modern day Jewish inhabitants of Palestine choose to take, and also think that US has an obligation to support same.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Every nation has a right to exsist, this includes Israel, Palestine.

The era of this blind allegiance towards Israel and allowing them to run roughshot over every single peace proposal is over.

The United States and too many other nations have become more hated over letting Israel do pretty well whatever it wanted unchequed.

It was revealed early on when Israel first striked Hezbollah in Lebanon in 07, Israel wanted the US to attack Hezbollah and when we left them to defend themselves they tried crying wolf.

The era of Israel first striking any nation and leaving countries like The US to clean up the mess is over and done for good.

Israel will only be backed when they do good. The recent UN War Crimes investigations from late 08/early 09 really destroyed Israel's image as this God loving nation.

No nation on Earth is to attack another and expect to be backed.

I am in no way Anti Israeli but the era of them doing whatever they want while having the world turn a blind eye is over and done.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join