It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure Meeting in Spain linked to Maitreya?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I decided that even though this involves ET type info, that I would post this here in accompanyment with this ATS thread which links Maitreya to the UN NWO conspiracy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This blog I stumbled upon listed some interesting information about (my apologies to the moderators if this topic has already been introduced):

On the 25th & 26th of July, 2009, there will be an event that will mark a milestone in Spain and will set a precedent in Europe. It will be the occasion in which the leaders and propulsors of disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by all of the world's governments, European as well as the U.S., will meet in a historic summit in Barcelona.

found at www.lookupfellowship.com... under the headline Full Disclosure Meeting in Spain linked to Maitrya?

It has a few other details in reference to the headline, but I found it interesting because I think after all the sightings over the past 6 months of this star that they will start the unveiling of the Maitreya that has been long spoken of.

If this is so then I believe we can look for the major economic collapse to be in the very near future which means invest in gold and silver right now if you have the funds, and pray to the true Jesus for strength for what we will be up against over the coming decade.

I believe we will be in for some hard times. Although I would love to hear some other people's opinion on this topic if they might have heard something as well.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Did this conference take place? It was supposed to five days ago or so. I never heard anything about it.

As for Maitreya's unveiling, if he exists, it would seem that now is as good a time as any. I mean, this star came like it was predicted to and the economy is going bad still, and he is suppose to unveil himself initially giving his solution to the economic problem on US television or something like that.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how everything pans out.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
you know what they say about in revelation 1 third of the stars will fall from the sky. yaaa we can have the anti christ maitreya help us. not he will just get murdered hahahaha

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by make.changes

That's in Revelation 12. Revelation 12.4:

His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it.

If Maitreya is the Antichrist, it's true that something will happen to him. But, he resurrects again.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

The sweeping down of 1/3 of the stars has already taken place. The 1/3 of the stars refers to the 1/3 of the angels who rebelled with Lucifer against God and were cast out of heaven.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

If Maitreya is the Antichrist, it's true that something will happen to him.

The Maitreya can't be killed because he is noncorporeal like an angel. At least that's the way I understood the whole thing.

He is a spirit that alights on a person, renders teaching or wisdom and departs the person's body.

In other words he is not a product of a live birth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

So your saying that the AntiChrist is going to be some goofy British writer named Benjamin Creme? Hmm, I always thought the AntiChrist would be way cooler than that.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Creme is just a spokespoerson for Maitreya who is the anti christ many are presuming.

As in regards to killing him, in Revelations it says he will receive a deadly blow to the head which will kill him. Then 3 days later he will be incarnated by Lucifer and be resurrected deceiving many into believing he is actually Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Maitreya is just someone that Creme made up so he could take money from suckers. Its just like L. Ron Hubbard and scientology. Creme is just a semi-good con-artist, either that or he is off his rocker.
One question for you, why would the AntiChrist need his own website?

[edit on 7/29/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Everyone brace for impact, Maitreya is now here.

I pray for everyone, peace and love.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

Well if you see the Maitreya you can tell him to come look me up and kiss my fat, hairy, pimply, white .....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I try not to respond to negativity, but I will in this case.

I hope I never see him.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

Dont worry. You will never see the Maitreya, because he is a figment of Benjamin Creme's imagination. So unless you find a way to tap into his brain you are safe.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
fits the bar for the antichrist whos been decieved by the devil, so he thinks hes telling the truth. jesus will bring not peace but a sword,

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Actually, (not in a condescending tone, just informative) if you look into the alternate link to the ATS thread, he is backed by the UN. If you explore further into the thread you will see a youtube link which goes into further detail.

My theory is this. Explore the Project Bluebeam on youtube. That would explain the star and the telepathic message he is suppose to bring. Being backed by the UN would make the whole plan perfect and complete and hold plenty of substance in pulling off the greatest conspiracy ever done.

If this is the case it will be pulled off without a doubt. With his message the people of the earth will embrace him, and with all of these signs a tiny minority will only not believe. In the Book of Revelations it even states "that even the elect (strong minded Christians) will be deceived".

Pray everyone. I understand that many might be opposed to Religion or call it a mind control for the NWO, but I would state that a 2,000 year old book its prophecying a lot of the signs we are seeing, and eternity is a very long time. At least consider it.

Jesus does not expect anyone to be perfect, all he desires is a relationship with you. For you to accept him into your heart, admit you are a sinner, and ask Him to forgive you and to be the sacrifice for your sins. You will undoubtedly fall everyday, and when you do, dust yourself off, ask for forgiveness, and keep on marching forward. He will always stand by your side. God Bless.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well if you are going to claim that the Maitreya is backed by the UN then I respecfully request proof of this from some respected source. When did the UN start supporting peoples imaginary friends?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
he has many u.n. projects just type in maitreya and the un in google. just remember hes claimed to be jesus from a past life and is getting involved in politics and jesus said “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s” Matthew 22:21).

hes lying the bible does not mention one thing of reincarnation, and jesus comes with clouds says in revelation hes a liar. he hasnt even read the bible im guessing.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by make.changes]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by make.changes

Please don't call me a liar, especially if you do not know what you are talking about.

Revelations 13:3 - One of the beast's heads looked like it had a fatal wound, but its fatal wound was healed. All the people of the world were amazed and followed the beast.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo

I try not to respond to negativity, but I will in this case.

I hope I never see him.

Nice Avatar, glad I could crop it for you...

As for Matreya, he is a myth, as the bible is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join