posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
I cannot explain it, but I just had an exhilarating rush pass right through me when I read this. I am a fairly humble person, so this sensation
confuses me and excites me at the same time.
My turn! I hope I don't sound too narcissistic..
1. I am very passionate when it comes to emotions and the symbolic virtues of life, the most significant being just that..life. When I turn 21, I will
pursue my dream job that utilizes my main virtues: love, protection, and duty. I will be a Police Officer.
2. I completely forget the rest of what I was going to say..oh yeah! I have a short attention span, but I don''t see that as a limitation. I use it
to my advantage and it goes well with my female friends
they think I am adorable.
3. I am opinionated -- who isn't?
4. I am very respectful and polite, but I can be a thorn in your thigh if you push my buttons. I don't have many buttons to push, so don't you
5. I don't have a fifth one..does that make me a failure?