It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The underground base in Arizona.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I would think that there would be bases in numerous states only makes sense to keep a few ploy bases in arizona new mexico or nevada when you got twenty booming all under the midwest.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I remember when I went camping in sedona about 11 or 12 years ago.

There was a central campfire pit for everyone there, and we would gather around it at night. Anyways one night this kid who said he was just out of the military claimed to know of a secret base "just over those mountains" and I don't live there so I have no frame of reference, and I was 7 at the time so I can't even tell you what the campground we were at was.

However he did claim there was a base, with extraterrestrials, and that the government was doing some pretty strange things over there.

He was a weird kid though. He told me that when he was in the military as a test they would drop people in the ocean and make them swim miles and miles to land. Or something like that. Interesting place for sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You can take this for what you will, but I believe the individual and have found them to be trustworthy. A co-worker said his brother went to Arizona on an 18 wheeler delivering freight, your basic bulk items that are needed on military bases...ie toilet paper, bulbs, foodstuffs. He arrives to the point designated, but there is no base. There was a portable guard house, much like a small single wide trailer beside a dirt road that looked like an entrance to nowhere but the desert. As far as you could see where spaced signs prohibiting passage beyound that point and what looked like sensors. A guard approached his semi, asked for the appropriate papers and ID. After getting the ok, he was ordered to pull to the side and unhook his trailer as this was just a freight drop.
There was no other semi, and he wondered who or what was going to finish transport of the trailer onto the "base." He did as instructed while the guard was in communication with someone while closely watching the driver. He got back into his cab and was slowly driving off, more than a little curious, when as if literally popping out of the desert he saw a desert camo semi-tractor.
He said that the semi couldn't have driven up over a ridge or basin as there were none, just flat desert and scrub. As if that wasn't weird enough, he slowed while looking into his mirrors and parked on the side of the road and after a few moments, saw the tractor and trailer literally ride into the Earth, as if it swallowed them. Ther were no other buildings or structures save the lone guard post. The goods delivered were the equivallent to a grocery store delivery which one can assume meant there were more than a few people out or down there. To this day, my friend says they still talk about that odd delivery in Az.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

I stayed at the Enchantment Resort recently. I suppose it's possible to hide a bunker there, but it's a really lousy location for it. The resort itself is secluded, but the road to their entrance is right off of a very busy street in a touristy town and they have public trailheads right nearby. We saw several hikers nearby. They are a high-end resort so they have decent security, but nothing outrageous. Anyone carrying a room card-key gets waved through their gate.

It's an absolutely beautiful place.

If anyone wants to snoop around, make a room, spa or restaurant reservation and take a look.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatherkino
I have had 2 strange sightings in Arizona...about 10 years ago between picacho peak and casa grande at about 3 a.m. ...a light made a slow descent, maybe 10 miles ahead...barely visible, within seconds there was a huge bright light shining into the cab of the pickup, I began to speed up to about 100 mph, light traveled alongside, I couldn't see what was behind the light, of coure it was too bright, after about 30 seconds it flew over and was out of sight..I had totally forgotten about the whole experience, till days later, i was just so exhausted..plus it was one of the few times I was driving alone...and that had to happen on that very night...my luck, right??? besides it was probably military...there are alot of air force bases in arizona..plus the infamous Fort Hauchuca!!! who knows????

LOL, sorry but after being stationed there, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt the only thing infamous about Fort We-Gotcha is The Sorry Gulch Saloon just outside the main gate. A place I will never forget.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
We're always seeking new reports and eye witnesses...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
reply to post by CUBD1

I've had six UFO sightings since I moved here 3 years ago.

Arizona is a strange and frightening place. I am really scared of UFO's and I can't wait to move far away from here. Practically every night there are sightings in this state, Mufon gets them constantly.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

i agree...i lived in western az on the border of nv for 5 yrs...ive seen at least 10 strange events in the skies...how could u not see something strange with no light pollution, always clear skies, and area 51 in close range for flying vehicles? my experiences have me convinced the desert is a hotbed of activity

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
We're always seeking new reports and eye witnesses...

This is very bizzarre that this thread came up, but me and my partner just completed a trip up to Sedona in mid-September. We attempted to investigate near the resort where the entrance to the base supposedly is---but there's barbed wire in some areas far back in the woods and it looks like the security there is real and means business. That's not to say that it's not just a resort with heavy security--but I've worked at a 5 star resort (Arizona Biltmore) and it wasn't nearly as secure as that place was.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am planning an overnight trip very very soon in the boynton canyon area or near the end of dry creek rd. I will be making a trip this weekend to scout a good camp site. I will be bringing my 5in telescope as well. Anyone else down for a little camping trip?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'm down to look for some strange phenomena(Secret Canyon,Secret Mountain) in Sedona one day and night. I would like a guide to show me where are good places to look at. I'm planning on going around September.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I currently live in the area and have been for 10+ years. I am an avid hunter and explorer. There most certainly is a base near Sedona; however, nowadays it really isn't a secret. It is called Camp Navajo and is located south of the I40 and North of Sedona. In the 50's it was owned by the Army and they stored chemical weapons in the underground bunkers. You can actually see the underground bunkers from google. Back in the day it was pretty top secret but not really anymore. Now it is owned by the DoD and National Guard. They train new recruits up there and last I heard they had old Minuteman rocket engines stored in the bunkers. I have seen everything from Blackhawks to Cobra attack helicopters fly in and out of there. On a side note there chemical weapons that were stored their leaked and poisoned the water. Many people in Flagstaff got a settlement from the government because the water caused cancer. I don't believe in the whole alien thing but camp Navajo could definitely be part of a larger underground facility. I am definitely interested in scouting the Bradshaw Ranch area and Boynton Canyon. I have hunting buddies that were out hunting in that area and were stopped by armed guards in black fatigues with no branch insignias or rank. It is important to note that where this occurred is way south of Camp Navajo. Definitely outside of the camp's official borders. So I would say there is definitely some things going on outside of the Camp Navajo area but probably related to the military presence. The only thing stopping me from exploring right now is the lack of an offroad vehicle.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey, I found a very interesting structure/substructure while doing a satellite/mapquest search of Bradshaw Ranch which I have been unable to identify. It's a large white spiral type structure that really appears to go into the earth, it actually really resembles the Audemars Pigute museum although I honestly don't know what it is. You can see it on my Facebook page, it's posted as a public picture, feel free to check it out.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingU2
Hey, I found a very interesting structure/substructure while doing a satellite/mapquest search of Bradshaw Ranch which I have been unable to identify. It's a large white spiral type structure that really appears to go into the earth, it actually really resembles the Audemars Pigute museum although I honestly don't know what it is. You can see it on my Facebook page, it's posted as a public picture, feel free to check it out.

I'm not very convinced by your statement, but you can always prove me wrong

top topics

<< 1   >>

join