It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 A Truthers Theory.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As we are reliably told.. `Okay, if you don`t believe the OS, what in your words happened that day`?.

After several years of none belief I though it time to have a long think, and put pen to paper, my theory explains some of the circumstantial and unprovable events (hopefully), also it details why we wrongly think some are blatantly involved whilst they are not.

Anyway here goes..

So what really happened that day?, here`s my theory and it involves the minimum of people, Bush did not know, the media are not in on it either, they have just been primed and wound up to be very anti Truther some clever tactics enforced by the perps `Look at what these idiots are trying to do to our country, we musn`t let them tarnish the minds of our people, it`s like they are supporting the animals that done this`, by instigating a propaganda war against Truthers a very high % of the media automatically back the OS naturally, etc, etc.

Okay, the plan........

The nineteen whom were supposedly heavily involved, were, but nothing like we are led to believe, these were the guys that wired the towers 264 floors iirc including WTC7, now obviously there were agents here also say 11 to round the figure to 30, 264 divided by 30 = roughly 9 storeys each to wire, over the weekend when the power down was = 4.5 storeys per man per day (this figure is obviously open to debate as there could have been more or less than 30 people, but with 30 i`d say with some long days it`s do-able). Okay a few things to consider here..

A). It would look highly suspicious that a work force mainly of Arabic descent were doing this, as we all know there was work undertaken regarding asbestos, so protective suits including face masks covers this aspect nicely.

B). Why would these terrorists trust members of American security agencies?, simply answered, they are working in unison with Bin Laden, whom at some stage they have all met.

Back to the plan, Okay the buildings are all rigged up and good to go, all we need now is a cover up plan.....

Knowing that the war games have been set up for the 9/11/01, this will be a fantastic screen and add to the confusion the 19 terrorists are seen to be planning and indeed undertaking a hijacking of 4 planes, with credit card trails for plane tickets making their martyrdom tapes etc, etc, the planes however will be remote controlled and the 19 guys are led to believe they will be discretely removed from the country after it has all cooled down, they like Bin Laden and the Pakistani secret service guy whom transferred 100k dollars for this reason are set to make a small fortune each via put options.

Meanwhile a C.I.A. agent has travelled to Pakistan to speak with Bin Laden and oversee the making of the video to be released shortly after this happens, this is where it goes very wrong, during his dialysis Bin Laden dies, this covers the obvious use of a stand in, and one of the reasons the put options were never cashed in, back to the planes, the terrorists are led onto the planes and discretely moved to somewhere unknown and executed and burnt, their remains are placed at their respective targets, in the case of the TWC this explains the few witness accounts of finding burnt bodies in abstract places.

Like I said earlier Bush did not know nothing of this, his obvious guilt was for nothing more than his and his secret services gross incompetence throughout the whole event, which he done all he could to try and cover up, like I say the media have not been bought out but brainwashed, not as it may seem to back the OS but to blatantly disbelieve the Truthers and in doing so obviously reflecting the former.

Bush and quite a few of his high ranking officials to this day still do not know the truth, a few whom do however, are those that actually run the country, and know only to well, what happened that day, they have an agenda to keep, we all know the motive.

It is the case however that many high ranking officials that day had so much to cover up, in doing so, it makes them look guilty, of which they most certainly are guilty of something, but the very few whom are guilty of all, will never ever be caught, they have perfected the art of deception through centuries of practise, make the people divided and fight amongst themselves, everyone is guilty, the eyes are on the man that leads, make him look guilty, and you will never be discovered, as they will never look behind him for another suspect - the perfect scapegoat.

Well that`s how I see it, i`m interested to know how other guys see it also

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For now, I am only going to address the demolition part of your theory.

In 24 days, CDI's 12 person loading crew placed 4,118 separate charges in 1,100 locations on 9 levels of the structure.

www.controlled-demolition.com...

To wire a nine story structure it took 12 professionals, 24 days to ready the structure for demolition. It would take a subtantially larger crew to accomplish the task of wiring three buildings for demolition over the course of a weekend.

Now, the "power down" As far as I have been able to find out, all the power down stories track back to a gentleman named Scott Forbes, who stated...

On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ... Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower.

www.serendipity.li...

So originally he states that it was 36 hours....

In another interview he said..

SF: All systems were shutdown on Saturday morning and the power down condition was in effect from approximately 12 noon on Saturday September 8, 2001

GW: When did it end?

SF: Approximately 2PM on Sunday 9/9.

georgewashington.blogspot.com...

Now, its only 26 hours....

Then he said this...

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems

Now, he can only verify its the floors his business is on basically...and still as of yet, NO ONE else has verified his story. He cannot say anything about the other tower OR WTC 7. In addition, tourists were being allowed to go to the observation deck on the afternoon of Saturday, September 8, 2001 AFTER the tower was supposedly "powered down".

Sorry, but there is just no way a crew of 30 managed to wire three buildings for demolition, in under two days....or even a crew of 300....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

That should say..

"You are so behind, you think you are in first."

Still doesnt change the fact that a weekend is nowhere near long enough to wire three buildings for demolition.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Yep you are correct, i`m miles out with my estimate on wiring the towers, but I still believe that the power down was significant for something relating to the wiring, maybe to get access to otherwise no go areas.

I will edit my OP to suit.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

And yet another attack.

Were you bullied in school? Is that why you try to lash out at people on here? Or is it a special vendetta against me? Because I have yet to see you address the OP.

Seventh, in any event, it wasnt anything near a full building power down and still wasnt long enough to really accomplish anything "dasterdly"

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

And yet another attack.

Were you bullied in school? Is that why you try to lash out at people on here? Or is it a special vendetta against me? Because I have yet to see you address the OP.

Seventh, in any event, it wasnt anything near a full building power down and still wasnt long enough to really accomplish anything "dasterdly"

Site moto "Deny Ignorance".

So I am denying your blatant ignorance. Official story is the only 911 conspiracy and it's painfully obvious.

And I already commented on the OP, he's so far behind he thinks he is in first. What else do I need to say? He's wrong. I don't need to reiterate everything, he just clearly hasn't learned enough about everything that took place that day which is obvious in his post.

Notice how he has no sources, this is because this is his opinion, also notice the title.. "a truthers opinion". My opinion, is that his opinion is wrong. It's not an attack, and it doesn't mean I dislike the person, but to keep it short and sweet I just said what I said.

But my favorite part of your post was:

"Because I have yet to see you address the OP."

That's interesting, because I have seen you come into threads many, many, many times, completely disregard all facts and information and stir the ignorance pot - all without providing anything but ignorant responses, of course always lacking any form of sourcing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think it's good that people tell us their theories of what was the reasoning for what happened that day, however outlandish they are. Let's face it, the events of 9/11 were so extreme and so Hollywood that the planning and motives were probably very extreme and very Hollywood too!

I don't think Bush knew the ins and outs of what was going to happen. I think the group/syndicate that did this just told him that he'd get his "war on terror" in return for what they got out of it like the trillions missing from the Pentagon, the gold from the vaults under the twin towers, the destruction of all the insider trading investigations in WTC 7 etc. Actually, if I was him I wouldn't have wanted to know the dynamics of the whole operation either because the less you know then the more plausible deniability you have!

I say keep those theories coming because there could possibly be an element of truth in all of them, which when put together could put the puzzle together.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The nineteen whom were supposedly heavily involved, were, but nothing like we are led to believe, these were the guys that wired the towers 264 floors iirc including WTC7,

I have to agree with King9027, I feel the OP needs to do a little more research into 911.
However, there is nothing wrong in someone giving their opinion into what they think happened. I was a little amused when reading the OP article. What I found amusing was the fact he believes the hijackers wired all three WTC in one weekend. Let’s not forget the problem with the identities of the alleged hijackers.

FBI Chief Raises New Doubts Over Hijackers' Identities

911review.org...

Tracking the 19 Hijackers
What are they up to now?
At least 9 of them survived 9/11
A former high-level intelligence official told me, "Whatever trail was left
was left deliberately--for the F.B.I. to chase." New Yorker 10/1/01 by Seymour Hersh

www.welfarestate.com...

At Least 7 of the 9/11
Hijackers are Still Alive

whatreallyhappened.com...

Who Aided Hijackers Is Still Mystery
FBI Disputes Findings Of Congressional Inquiry
by Dan Eggen, Washington Post, 10 September 2003
"There is no indication that these people who provided assistance knew what they were up to," said Mefford, the head of counterterrorism and counterintelligence at the FBI. "Most of this assistance is very benign cooperation. . . . Did anyone in the United States know what they were up to? At this point, there is no evidence of that."

ratical.org...

Coleen Rowley's Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller
An edited version of the agent's 13-page letter
May 21, 2002

FBI Director Robert Mueller
FBI Headquarters Washington, D.C.

www.time.com...

Until we have a new investigation into the 911 events, we are not going to know the truth, it just plain and simple. Also let’s not forget the FBI identified all the alleged hijackers bodies by DNA

Government Claims It Has Found DNA of Alleged 9/11 Hijackers
yet more than a thousand people who died on September 11, 2001, have yet to be identified. “No trace has been identified of 1,151 of the 2,749 people who died at the Trade Center,” USA Today reported on April 20, 2006. “In February 2005, the medical examiner’s office announcedthat attempts to identify remains had exhausted current DNA-matching technology.”
Apparently, the FBI has some sort of super-duper DNA technology reserved for identifying terrorists

In response to the FBI’s preposterous claim, Eve Conant writes for Newsweek: “The blunt reality is that no matter how fastidious their efforts, the scientists will never fully sort the victims from the hijackers. The fragments are too small, too ruined and too scattered for bodies to be restored in their entirety. Some were lost to fire or during the excavation of the wreckage. Today, 1,126 ofthe 2,751 victims from the World Trade Center and five individuals from the Pentagon have yet tobe identified at all—none of their remains and no traces of their DNA have been found.”
As award winning journalist Seymour Hersh reported on October 1, 2001, many of “investigators believe that some of the initial clues that were uncovered about the terrorists’ identities and preparations, such as flight manuals, were meant to be found.” A former high-level intelligence official told Hersh, “Whatever trail was left was left deliberately — for the FBI to chase.”
It appears the FBI is merely attempting to placate the families of the victims with this latest claimand also further discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

www.prisonplanet.com...

When one reads this and applies some common sense, you can clearly see we all have been misled and out right lied to, and not by prison planet either.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Constructive criticism - I can take this and it was fully expected, as far as wiring the towers and the time it takes is irrelevant, my whole point here is that the terrorists done it if it took many attempts than that`s what it took, afaik there was confusion amongst the terrorists and some where named incorrectly but there were still 19 yes?, incorrect names or not 19 is 19 in my book, and I emphasize this strongly my whole point here is who wired the towers, I theorize this as to cover the `But to many people would know and be involved` approach, which after all makes a lot of sense.

All of a sudden everyone are demolition experts and know exactly how and how long it took, fine, if it took X amount of hours then that`s what it took, so my theory atm has an incorrect time scale for wiring the towers and I don`t know the names and addresses of the 19 guys whom wired the towers, but I am staying with that figure of 19, that gives my theory two points to debate or debunk, that`s a whole lot less than any other conspiracy theory discussed on here...yes?.

As Mark_Amy says more people should post what they think and take it from there, the more a theory does not use people or events that cannot be proved but keeps on track regarding an opposite chain of events to the original, the more credible it becomes.. Create a scenario time...

Johnny has just had dinner.. fact, he had fruit for dessert... fact, as their are remnants of fruit in the bin, he had an apple.... fact, he did not have an apple, he had a banana.... theory, he had both... fact. The evidence was there, just had to be presented in a way that depicts what happened.

No matter what, people cannot keep screaming that is false without explaining why, I grew some balls and set the wheels in motion knowing only to damned well it would get ripped to bits, but at least I gave it a shot and atm there`s a lot of my theory I cannot prove, but and it`s a big but, there`s a whole heap more that cannot be disproved.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

I hear what you`re saying bud, I just have this gut feeling the power down was beneficial to those wiring the towers, somehow

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Greetings Seventh!
In all honesty I can not tell you what really happened on that day..

All I have, are clues.. All I have is thoughts and numbers that add up to a sum.

I wrote this in my 911 thread.. but wanted to add it over here.. AS this is my theory.. and the only way I can explain it..

This is purely a metaphor....... Into my 911 theory...

In a world that projects 2+2=5... We add up all the evidence and we come up with 2+2=4..
Yet in a World that projects lies, and outright ill logical manipulation.. Those who listen to what the MSM tells you.. And what the government tells you..
You will add up 2+2 and it will equal 5!!

As thats what this has come down too..
If all your life, you go through first grade.. and you are told 2+2 =5..
Then second grade, 3rd grade.. ect ect.. all the way up to highschool. 2+2=5 And then onto the university and you are taught 2+2 =5.

And deep down you know something is wrong.. You know deep down 2+2 has to equal 4!!! Yet all those professors who have spent all their lives teaching this lie.. Will say.. I have 50 years of exp.. And I have this and that degree.. You are absolutely NUTS or MAD if you think 2+2=4!!

The whole point is.. This has been rigged since the start..
We have been lied to soo GOD damn much that even the most simple answers to this world are warped.. And off by just a little bit..

Where I can look and see 2+2=4... Yet I am mad, or crazy.. AS the status quo states what 2+2 is in their eyes, and in their rigged world..

Add up the evidence to 911 And you will see just what I mean here..

Thus.. I belive we have been set up for a long time.. We have been set up to think that logic and the truth.. Is well the truth..

Thus I hope this metaphor made a lick of sense to you or the other readers.

So many lies.. and so many things gone wrong.. I can not sit here and try to explain what happened... I can only explain how deeply we have been lied to and made to buy into logic such as 2+2 = 5

When we know deep down 2 and 2 is 4.. In base 10 math..
Yet there are those who will only repeat what they are told and taught over and over again all through out their lives..
It does not matter what is true in this world anymore..
Only what you have been told is true...

Edit-- Oh and here we have Swampfox46_1999 and the normal crew of debunkers who come in here..
I wonder why they elude my 911 thread like the plauge!!
Granted I thank you Seventh for taking the time to support my thread and ideas of 911.. So I wanted to show you the same respect.. And show you some support in your thread here..
While the Debunkers love to tear into a thread that can be taken apart..
They steer clear of threads that have been better reseached a bit deeper..
No offence to you OP.. But debunkers love these kinds of threads.!
And don't give mine the time of day.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by zysin5]

Why thank you Zysin5 , and as far as Swampy goes and debunking he was 100% correct

Your welcome!!
And hey, its all good.. Its how we learn!! I am a true skeptic by nature!
And I didn't belive many of the theories about 911.. Until I researched extreamly deep about the first responders.. Thats what lead me down the rabbit hole so to say..
I belive skeptics and debunkers are a good thing!! Its healthy and it keeps people in check!1 And its very helpful to keep the fringe theories at bay!

I respect most all debunkers on ATS.. As I am a skeptic myself..
I just feel.. If you have a theory that can taken apart with great ease.. then its time to go back to the drawing board.. And work on a much more solid theory..
Hence its where I come to in my research..
I invite anyone to come in and give it a read. And by all means.. If they can tear it down, and rip it apart, I for one would be happy to know Im wrong.
The last thing I wanted to belive is 911 was an inside job somehow..
Its just the numbers seem to add up.. As stated in my post here..

I can't tell you what happened.. Or how the buildings fell.. But I can tell you all many other things if you give my thread a chance!!

Thus instead of making a whole new post.. I just did the good ole edit on my post here!!

Keep up the good work 7th! And keep up with your research!
These skeptics and debunkers only make you smarter, and stronger next time around!

I urge anyone and everyone to please take a look at this 911.. Its not your typical theory. Dealing with Facts!

[edit on 30-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I agree 100%, we are being lied to, but what far out weighs this is .. Not being told the truth, there`s a huge difference, scenario time again...

The Wife... `Does my bum look big in this hun?`.

You............`No`

You lied, and do I have to go into depth about not telling her the truth?.

It`s who are not telling the truth, the person telling lies is the king pin - the President, the Prime Minister, call them what you want, my preferred title for them is scapegoat, notice a high % of scapegoats are by far not the sharpest tool in the box!!, this is just how their manipulators want them

/cheers.

EDIT: P.S.

P.S.

Why thank you Zysin5
, and as far as Swampy goes and debunking he was 100% correct, I don`t have a problem with that, if i`m wrong, i`m wrong, although i`m keeping with my something beneficial to the wirers was obtained in the power down theory, probably access to the otherwise restricted F.B.I. Storeys, could be an angle

[edit on 30/07/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Anytime my friend! Its how we live and we learn!! The skeptics and debunkers are an extreamly important part of all this!
They keep much balance, and tear down fringe theories that do more harm than good!!

Take a look at my post again.. I did a re-edit..

I just want all those debunkers and skeptics to know.. I support them.. I also support the truthers aswell..

If someone can poke holes in a theory.. Well its back to the drawing board!
They do us all a service when done in a healthy way..

However there are those wanna be skeptics who would rather flame, and just out right make trouble.. Same goes for truthers.. There are some truthers who would rather flame and make trouble, and create out landish theories that do more harm than good..

Its honestly a balance.. And its what keeps 911 such a hard topic to talk about with a level head..
Just know, I was once a skeptic myself.. And I still am on many issues..
However there are questions..

Thats why I used the metaphor.. Instead of trying to tell you what I think happened.. To much EGO and not enough facts...

Facts are important when dealing with 911.. And theres a fine line between it all...

So take a look back at my post to all readers... Truthers and skeptics/debunkers alike.. I invite you to my thread as posted above..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Have to offer a correction here. I do not "avoid your thread like the plague" as of late, I have limited time on ATS, so I do not try to read all the threads. Am I happy about the health problems these men and women face? No. Am I happy about the billions being spent on bailouts? No. However, arguing about it on ATS will do nothing to help those workers. Calling my Senators and Congressmen and bugging the heck out of them on the subject is a better use of my time on the subject.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Thanks for clearing that up with me here Swampfox46!
However if you do find a little bit of time.. I would really like to have you be a part of my thread..
Its key that I have minds such as yours to bring a level of balance..

Granted you are right with what you say.. We really can not do that much..
Yet just a show of support is enough for me..
It helps me sleep at night.. Maybe I've been affected deeply by this.. And have slight OCD when it comes to this..

So please, take as much time as you need.. If nothing else.. Just another person to show their support, or to help me out with alternate views!
I just want to work together.. To find a way to raise the mental level here.

As if skeptics and truthers can come together on atleast one issue. Thats a big step forward IMO!
Thats a Huge step!! Atleast to me personally..

I want to focus on the things we can agree upon.. presay what we will fight and disagree about..

Sorry 7th!! I don't mean to hijack your thread or take it off track..
But this must be said.. and it has to be done!!

So thank you for allowing me to come into your thread and speak my mind, and helping me get the word out!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
Constructive criticism - I can take this and it was fully expected, as far as wiring the towers and the time it takes is irrelevant, my whole point here is that the terrorists done it if it took many attempts than that`s what it took, afaik there was confusion amongst the terrorists and some where named incorrectly but there were still 19 yes?,

Seriously, you need to get your facts and then your thinking straight.

There's too much incorrect stuff to address here, but you can't know that there were 19 hijackers unless you can confirm 19 identities and place them definitively not only in the aircraft (which has not been done) but also confirm that they were linked to Bin Laden (whose video admitting responsibility is clearly fraudulent).

Your desperation to keep numbers down by having the hijackers place the charges is illogical and perplexing. What little we do know of the hojackers when they were "flight training" indicates that they were lazy and stupid. It's overwhelmingly likely that they were just there to be seen taking flying lessons: just enough to establish them as patsies.

We know enough about the movements of some of the alleged hijackers to be able to place them elsewhere in the time you need them in NYC.

Go away and read a LOT more before you come up with your next theory.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Seriously, you need to get your facts and then your thinking straight.

Facts and theorys are a thin borderline, and my thinking straight?, I take it you do notice what happens here, a whole heap of `That didn`t happen`, but very little `This happened`.

There's too much incorrect stuff to address here, but you can't know that there were 19 hijackers unless you can confirm 19 identities and place them definitively not only in the aircraft (which has not been done) but also confirm that they were linked to Bin Laden (whose video admitting responsibility is clearly fraudulent).

I take it you did read what I wrote regarding Bin Laden and the video?

Your desperation to keep numbers down by having the hijackers place the charges is illogical and perplexing. What little we do know of the hojackers when they were "flight training" indicates that they were lazy and stupid. It's overwhelmingly likely that they were just there to be seen taking flying lessons: just enough to establish them as patsies.

It`s common sense to keep the numbers down, there`s a lot of work involved wiring 3 buildings up, involve more people with the threat of them whistle blowing or get some brain washed Al Qeada wannabees to do it for free, knowing only to well what lies in store for them after, a whole lot less explaining to do than the mysterious vanishing of X amount of agents.

We know enough about the movements of some of the alleged hijackers to be able to place them elsewhere in the time you need them in NYC.

How do you know at exact times that they were needed in NYC?, this statement makes no sense whatsoever.

Go away and read a LOT more before you come up with your next theory.

So what is your theory?, you guys make me laugh, you know everything that did not happen, but know nothing on what did.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

You`re welcome bud, it seems the whole point of this thread has been completely overlooked, it was intended to be a stepping stone and for other guys to add bits and try to form some credible story to oppose the OS with.

It`s been nearly 8 years and still no positive account of events is on offer to challenge the OS with, and why this is so is plain to see.

/sigh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join