It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Recommends Mandatory Injections to Almost Two Hundred Countries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

According to WHO documents, vaccines "such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines are important." Health workers, pregnant women, healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years, and healthy children will be the targeted groups of the world wide vaccine effort.

"All countries should immunize their health-care workers as a first priority to protect the essential health infrastructure. As vaccines available initially will not be sufficient, a step-wise approach to vaccinate particular groups may be considered," according to Paule-Kieny. The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunisation established by the Director-General of the WHO in 1999, suggested the following groups for consideration, noting that countries need to determine their order of priority based on country-specific conditions: pregnant women; children over the age of 6 months with one of several chronic medical conditions; healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years of age; healthy children; healthy adults of 50 to 64 years of age; and healthy adults of 65 years of age and above.

In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global levels and the potential need to protect against "drifted" strains of virus, SAGE recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines was important.

WHO Director-General Dr. Margaret Chan endorsed the above recommendations on July 11, 2009, acknowledging that they were well adapted to the current pandemic situation. She also noted that the recommendations will need to be changed if and when new evidence becomes available.

The vaccine is to be given by a series of three injections. Speaking on the Republic Broadcasting Network with Dr. Rebecca Carley as host on July 11th, meta-analyst and vaccine researcher Patrick Jordan reported belief that the first injection will be for the purpose of turning off the victim's immune system. The second injection will be for the purpose of loading people with deadly organisms. And the third injection will be to turn the immune system back on for the purpose of creating a cytokine storm that will deal a lethal blow to the body.

In his chronicle of the connection between vaccines and death, Jordan pointed out that in 1915 the pertussis vaccine became available and was widely given. This bacterial poison from whopping cough, called pertussis coxon, so depresses the immune system that it is used in laboratories today to turn off nutrafils and reduce white blood cell counts. Then, in 1918, soldiers who had received the pertussis vaccine were deployed to Europe, where they were given another unknown vaccine. They were then exposed to a Lucite gas, which is an arsenic compound, and phosgenegas, a chlorine compound. As a result, their immune systems kicked in with a cytokine storm that killed many of the otherwise healthy young men. This is the 1,2,3 punch Jordan is warning will come again with the "swine flu" vaccinations.

We have been conditioned to think of external microbes as our enemy during a time of influenza. But our own immune systems are potentially more lethal. When the body detects foreign microorganisms indicating an infection, it can respond by overprotecting the site of that infection. In its hurry to get antibodies to the infection site, the body may dispatch so many that the level of cytokines becomes highly elevated, creating a cytokine storm that can be fatal. For example, during a lung infection, a cytokine storm can potentially block airways and result in suffocation. (What is a Cytokine Storm, www.wisegeek.com)

Full Article and more found here: www.swineflu.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A while back Obama said he was against 'selective vaccinations'.
Combine that statement with this one .... YIKES!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

a bit from fox news, terrifyingly hilarious, terrify horribee,
you decide

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Conditioning us to get the sheep used to the idea of forced anything. Fear mongering about a couple deaths in mexico to get us to submit to the police state and perhaps population control.

How can anyone be for dangerous mandatory vaccines with no proof this flu is going to kill even as many as regular flu?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wonder when the mandatory vaccinations will begin in rural Canada????

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ANSWER:
The manipulation of panic some have generated and use to exploit their interest.

Prety simple to grasp really once put in simple wording...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In my own personal opinion the "Swine Flu pandemic" is a deep coverup for a routine government roundup. I will explain more in detail my theory when I can actually have posting rights. I am still fairly new to posting just been lurking the boards for a long time.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Where in the original article posted by WHO does it say anything about mandatory vaccinations?

It says all countries should be immunized, or conduct measures to reduce the chance of spread. SHOULD BE. Not should be forced to accept vaccinations.

More fear-mongering by reading between the lines to create a sensationalist view of an otherwise mundane, not unexpected article.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I just need 20 posts...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

They are recommending it, I never said they have the power to enforce it. To even suggest that pretty much the entire world should take a vaccine for what is in practicality an invented boogeyman is wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I completely agree with you, and my original post was complete sarcasm..

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am calling the pediatrician tomorrow because as I've stated before, my 8 yr old has a low immune system and has been hospitalized within the past 2 Octobers for serious pneumonia, so this whole H1N1 vacc. has me worried. We never got answers to his problem with his immune system yet and I don't know what to think or do. The one good thing with his 2nd bout with pneumonia, after a few days of hospitalization and many chest xrays, his 1 lung which they were very concerned about because it was filled, well after the 3rd morning, and 4th xray, his lung was completely clear! As if nothing was ever wrong!! I'm not going to panic, but as many of you as parents know, no vacc, no school. They wont allow him school if this does become mandatory and I refuse the vacc. Guess I will see what the doc recommends. Thanks for listening. Any input would be helpful!!
As I am very frustrated with all of this!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by briantaylor
www.youtube.com...

a bit from fox news, terrifyingly hilarious, terrify horribee,
you decide

Shepard Smith seems to be holding back laughter and mocks it at the end of that clip.

As far as our military getting involved. Remember brothers and sisters who and what you're suppose to protect. Civilains will not tolerate you going door to door and walking or streets. Choose the right path.

And WHO. Don't we have laws to protect us from foreign organizations opposing their will on us?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Tyr Sog]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
I am calling the pediatrician tomorrow because as I've stated before, my 8 yr old has a low immune system and has been hospitalized within the past 2 Octobers for serious pneumonia, so this whole H1N1 vacc. has me worried. We never got answers to his problem with his immune system yet and I don't know what to think or do. The one good thing with his 2nd bout with pneumonia, after a few days of hospitalization and many chest xrays, his 1 lung which they were very concerned about because it was filled, well after the 3rd morning, and 4th xray, his lung was completely clear! As if nothing was ever wrong!! I'm not going to panic, but as many of you as parents know, no vacc, no school. They wont allow him school if this does become mandatory and I refuse the vacc. Guess I will see what the doc recommends. Thanks for listening. Any input would be helpful!!
As I am very frustrated with all of this!

Homeschooling is an option. The thing about homeschooling is you set the hours.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

In my state you can get an exemption from vaccinations for religious, health or philosophical reasons, and the public schools have to except it. There is a little bit of red tape to go through, but well worth it.
or homeschool, unschool, or private school.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapsFan8
reply to post by fleabit

They are recommending it, I never said they have the power to enforce it. To even suggest that pretty much the entire world should take a vaccine for what is in practicality an invented boogeyman is wrong.

It's hardly invented, it is quite real. Mild so far, mostly... although it looks to be picking up steam in the countries hitting their winter. But a single mutation could make it quite a bit worse.

Of course they are going to suggest countries get vaccinations. They'd hardly be doing their job or function otherwise. And NOWHERE does it say they are suggesting ANY country use FORCE (i.e. mandatory) to give those inoculations. They are saying "We think since this is unstoppable, all countries should take vaccinations." That's it. You are reading too much into it.

If it said "WHO recommended that countries inoculate their citizens by any means necessary," then yes, I'd be worried. They are simply covering their collective rears, so if it does go south, everyone doesn't point their finger at them and say "omg you didn't tell us to get shots for this!"

It's a recommendation. A suggestion. And so far, countries have all but utterly ignored anything WHO has recommended. To suggest that WHO is saying forced inoculations (they are not), or that countries will actually follow their advice (they won't), is laughable.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, it appears king is going to be right again. Too bad for all the naysayers. Go get in line, natural selection needs a helping hand these days.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm posting a Link to a site speaking about a tainted vaccine conspiracy.

It also lists ways to prevent getting the flu.

There are some related links regarding:
Big Pharma companies trying to shut down conspiracy theories
US Govt cover up of HPV vaccine side effects (one of which is death)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

Originally posted by MOFreemason
And before you start spouting off the 'ol, "well, I an't gonna take no vaccine!'...just remember that according to the Model Emergency Health Powers Act, all those that refuse to take the vaccine will be arrested since it is a criminal offense. Police even have the authority to use deadly force, since under hte MEHPA, all those that refuse the vaccine are "criminals."

I was reading about this and was wondering how they would force people to do this....

In the event of WHO declaring a pandemie, WHO has the authority to order forced vaccinations around the world.

All 194 signatory countries to IHR must comply.

So the WHO has the authority and all signatory countries must comply...

basicly saying, if you are on this list - you have no choice..

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Côte d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia (Federated States of)
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Niue
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palau
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Republic of Korea
Republic of Moldova
Romania
Russian Federation
Rwanda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic
Tajikistan
Thailand
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Timor-Leste
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)
Viet Nam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

So.....which countries aren't on this list? (apart from North-Korea)..??

Peace

(re-post from this thread Global Depopulation Begins... W.H.O. Operates in Secrecy to Accomplish Forced Vaccination Agenda )

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This has been the perfect setup by the dark powers to scare the living bejesus out of everyone in the world. This whole thing started in a poverty stricken area of Mexico. Of course people are going to start dropping like flies in that area because they probably already have some really really bad diseases. For most of us red blooded meat eating americans this is just going to be a minor inconvienence. This is one big setup is all I am saying. Resolution through brute force panic waves. Life is too short to worry about something as petty as swine flu.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join