It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR-Associate: Plan for World Government Stalled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The U.N. is already a monolithic CANCER to the whole world.

Agreed. We need to sever all ties with the UN. Their only purpose is to slowly erode our national sovereignty.

New world order. Why don't we just call it the banking and corporate stranglehold on HALF the world.

I don't believe that it's just the banking and corporate cartels behind this. There are many powerful people who honestly believe that by initiating a one-world government, they are doing a great and noble thing for humanity:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. C. S. Lewis

I believe that there are people among the elite to whom the above quote applies. They aren't doing it for money or glory, they're doing it because they sincerely believe it's the right thing to do. These people are equally, if not more dangerous than the bankers and the corporatists.

TA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Cue orchestrated alien invasion/revelations blueprint. . . . seems that an invasion from another species might be the only option left for them. Its gonna get interesting very soon in my opinion.

I think it'd be hilarious if the same movies they used to get us used to 'alien invasion' are the same movies people use to BEAT any invasion the govts cook up.

The problem being- what if it isn't an 'invasion' per se? We could just as easily be set up for a 'nice, easy visit' by the same huckster aliens, who propose a 'new golden age' for earth..... And all we have to do is play along...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Great thread Associate and brilliant post Maxmars

Neosurf, I like your post also, however, I think it is more like a small chink in the armor than bursting at the seams. They are still very much in control but are showing weakness that must be exploited.

Depth, the false flag alien attack is definitely a possibility. They have had 70+ years to play around with unlimited resources and incredible technology.

Who knows what other diabolical creations may be on the way......

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
NWO isnt a bad thing.
ever think the DISinfo could be flowing a different source then the obvious one.

worlds #ed until we can ALL unite, if some must die, so be it. its for the greater good and the survival of our own species.

we either kill ourselves, or survive long enough for something else to do it with religion and multiple governments.

---

the problem isnt with NWO, just the people who wont stand up for their rights, the world wont turn 1984 if people would get up off their asses and riot or atleast make protests instead of picking daytime television programs to TiVo. you are controlled because you let them control.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Has anyone watch the movie: The Watchmen? I just finished watching that last night and it seems like that movie is alot like what is happening right now. I mean i know alot of movies have subliminal messages but this one takes the cake. You have "Super Heros" building a nuke all over big cities to sacrafice billions of lives to make it a peaceful world. I think ALOT of people around the world are finally realizing whats going on. I wonder since the plans have "stalled" i know there is probably a plan B,C,D etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
So CFR finally admits they're a driving force behind the new world order. It's only a matter of time before more people start to wake up to this.

Hillary Clinton has already publicly admitted the the CFR is the driving force behind the US government's policy decisions, at least at State.

At a recent event marking the opening of a CFR office in D.C., she said:

Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.

Reference Cryptogon.com.

Yes, it will be interesting....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City

I'm not one for pointing out 'weird things people say' but that REALLY stands out statement wise. Why is she referring to the NY HQ as 'the mother ship'? Even for me, that's just... weird.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

I agree that the CFR is definitely up to something. What I'm wondering is why they would issue something that's almost like an alert, like this statement that the attempt to initiate the NWO is failing. Why would they tell us that, knowing that they're going to continue the effort, and in doing so, give us a heads-up of sorts? That's what's puzzling me at the moment.

TA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by incoserv

I agree that the CFR is definitely up to something. What I'm wondering is why they would issue something that's almost like an alert, like this statement that the attempt to initiate the NWO is failing. Why would they tell us that, knowing that they're going to continue the effort, and in doing so, give us a heads-up of sorts? That's what's puzzling me at the moment.

TA

In phycological warfare/chess it's simply a game of strategy. When ever you can lull your opponents into thinking there is little or nothing to oppose then they begin to put their gaurd down.

90% of the population basicallly spends 85% of it's time just trying to eek out daily sustinance, keep a roof over their head, food on the table, the electricity, and cable working, gas in the car. They are by and large fixated on this and consumed by this and to a very large degree marginalized by this. They simply can not afford to devote the time and resources into an organized resistence to the CFR one world government agenda or even in many cases have the orginizational skills or logistical werewithall to do so.

People talk though because talk is cheap and primarily what people do on ATS is talk as a form of both cheap entertainment and a social/communal sharing/learning/teaching experience.

They monitor the chatter and the only thing that an orginization like the CFR has to worry about because their detractors are so impovershed and disorganized is talk among the masses reaching a critical mass point that tips people from talking for entertainment to a street borne mob.

The best way to keep a critical mass from happening is to convince people by a host of means that the CFR agenda is misunderstood by the masses and that as much as they idealogically believe the world would be a safer, kinder, more productive and hospitable place for all humanity under a one world government they themselves the CFR likewise lack the resources and needed support and logistical structure to bring it about.

The reality is they have the resources and the logistical structure to bring it about and even have support amongst the upper echelon, those 10% that don't have to work 85% of their waking hours just feeding and sustaining and housing themselves because they have amassed considerable wealth.

What they don't have is wide spread support amongst the masses, and they don't really need wide spread support amongst the masses...

They just need a large enough group amongst the masses to either not care, percieve their agenda as no threat, percieve their agenda as desirable, or percieve their agenda as unrealistic so when someone like you or I talk about their agenda and it's inherent dangers those other people can in classic divide and conquer warfare tell us we are crazy...

Why they said so themselves they can't do this, they don't have the capability and people won't support it, why are you worried about it.

The statement is not an admission of failure or being behind schedule, the statement is designed to disarm people into thinking that they pose no threat and that they should not worry and focus their time and energy on that day to day routine of seeking out another days sustinance instead of rebelling into a mob that spills into the streets and overwhelms their logistical infrastructure and drives them underground for their own safety.

It is reverse physcology. You have nothing to worry about, therefore don't worry and don't do anything.

In the meantime they are busy as little bees carrying out their tasks with a few less people concerned or worried or considering opposing them before they made the statement.

At the same time they are also planting a seed for those misquided utopian innocent types that there is hope of a one world government where everyone lives in peace and prosperity who then muse to themselves what an ideal one world government would be in their own mind as opposed to what a one world government would be run by the CFR.

They make a few new friends this way and plant some seeds, lull back to sleep some potential opposition, and generally confuse people to deal with the issue by debating each other about the CFR instead of confronting the CFR directly.

That's why they make statements like these.

They know a one world government will never be legislated in by the people of the world in an honest open process. They simply manipulate events to make the world so difficult, and so uncertain, and so frightening that eventually after enough people go hungry, starve, die from hunger, disease, war and famine, all thanks to corrupt political regimes the CFR controls the people will reach a critical tipping point where instead of taking to the streets to oppose the CFR one world government agenda they will take to the streets demanding a CFR style/led one world government as the only option and alternative left to try in order to live a life absent of widespread hunger, poverty, fear, disease, famine, death and war.

It's a process and they are actually managing the process effeciently and have made tremendous progress towards their goals, I would say they plan to realize their goals fully about the time Obama will be up for reelection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join