It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR-Associate: Plan for World Government Stalled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

CFR-Associate: Plan for World Government Stalled

www.blacklistednews.com

In his speech titled “What Happened to the Idea of World Government”, Weiss outright rejects the idea of national sovereignty in favour of “overarching central authority” to set things straight. He then goes on to lament recent developments in the United States, where it has become less fashionable to speak of world government: a clear sign that the people are gradually beginning to develop an allergy for the new world order and its most vehement proponents:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
They're beginning to realize that people are going to object to a one-world government, and probably not in a peaceable manner.

While this is possibly a good sign, they aren't going to give up on this. They're just going to come up with more 'emergencies' to sell the idea to the masses as a necessity.

In the speech, he goes on to call on Obama to help implement the NWO:

“We need a big international vision from the Obama administration. (…) The new president excels in political imagination and his ability to address the need for meaningful change. He should draw on his considerable communications skills to help overcome what can only be described as the appalling public ignorance, including among members of Congress, about why the UN agglomeration works the way that it does.”

TA

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Cue orchestrated alien invasion/revelations blueprint.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Sadly i think your right, i don't think they are going to let the idea go completely. Who knows what the next false flag will be, seems that an invasion from another species might be the only option left for them. Its gonna get interesting very soon in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

Or find a way to divide and conquer those voices that are against the NWO. Their tactics probably won't be obvious at first.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So CFR finally admits they're a driving force behind the new world order. It's only a matter of time before more people start to wake up to this.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse_orders

Originally posted by depth om

. . . seems that an invasion from another species might be the only option left for them. Its gonna get interesting very soon in my opinion.

Good! If they are benevolent beings, we know it is real. If they are malevolent beings, we know it is either a hologram or should die from bullets.

Exercise your 2nd ammendment and go get a shot gun! If for no other reason than to protect intruders from entering your home.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Or find a way to divide and conquer those voices that are against the NWO. Their tactics probably won't be obvious at first.

I think they have been doing that quite well for a long time, the effects are already visible. Fear thy neighbour!

Creating a universal sense of mistrust has been promoted by the MSM and those in power for to many years already.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thats some kind of reverse psychology.

Those FEMA camps are not ready for the willing masses ready to herald in the NWO.

Are we stupid?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"Over-reaching central authority."

That sends chills down my back.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

Yea there has been thousands of years worth of work on the task of yoking the human being and all the processes he is able to command. We already have moving color dots, sprayed onto a piece of glass telling us who our enemies are, what we should be on our minds at that time etc. We are all for the most part at times, victim to the fallacy that we know what's happening, at both ends of the spectrum, those who trust and those who ask again. Vast portions of the material of ideas, folded and stitched together in our heads, living lies wherever we turn!

They say there is so much chaos, too much uncertainty to allow the emergence of world government, but that is their philosophers stone, chaos. FEAR.

You can make anything happen with FEAR.

Ordo out of chaos.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Exactly. I'm sure they're quite busy cooking up the next scare tactic. The whole 'terrorism' thing didn't work out, so they tried the flu scare with mixed results, God only knows what will be next.

TA

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I like to think that the whole hundred plus year plan they have been incrementally working towards is busting open at the seams in what should be their greatest moment, like a cat who has stalked its prey for an hour only to alert it right before he pounces. I imagine the elites much be extremely desperate at this point, which makes them incredibly vunerable, and therefor incredibly dangerous. Look for the next big crisis in the coming months. How the newly awakened public reacts to it will be key in determining our future.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

I hope you're right about their plan coming apart at the seams. But as you said, that would just make them all the more dangerous. The question is, are enough people awake to make a difference when the next staged catastrophe is unleashed?

TA

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
sick of the anticipation of this NWO deal.. just get over with it already.

do your alien hoax do your zombie outbreak yadda yadda..

sooner you form a thermoeconomic based world government/financial system.. piloted by scumbag elitists..

.. the sooner those that metamorphosise into literal angelic beings can flick you off the top using your own machination you created to help the world heal and grow after your chaotic changeover's done.

lets do this.

in the words of Maynard... "IM TIRED OF WAITIIIIINNNGGGG!"

-

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by depth om

Exactly. I'm sure they're quite busy cooking up the next scare tactic. The whole 'terrorism' thing didn't work out, so they tried the flu scare with mixed results, God only knows what will be next.

TA
How about forced vaccinations for swine flu that turn people into mindless zombies that are totally controllable through the nanotech chip that went in with the other poison.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This op has raised several self-exploration moments for me.

While the title is quite well-received; the truth is, I have always suspected that the entire point of the movement (NWO) was nefarious beyond imagining. You see, there is something highly troubling about a single ideological group attempting to unite an entire planet under one political structure.

I fear that many won't accept my apprehension that such a monumental task is driven by an impetus that defies rationality, and may well have a 'religious' root. I don't mean to make outrageous claims, but how do a few thousand (or hundred) people convince themselves that THEY will determine the course of the planet? It's social-engineering on a scale that no mere-mortal should be presumptuous enough to undertake, let alone claim to 'understand'.

I would expect that such doom-saying, within the ranks of the NWO hopeful, is to be expected privately; but openly admitting that their 'efforts' are hampered by the intransigence of 'common' perception seems like an inconsequential and fruitless exercise. In and of itself, it does not convince anyone that mankind belongs under a single yolk.

So I look at revelations like this as 'part of the program' and generally a sign that they are willing to let us, 'vent and let off steam' while attributing an agenda to the office of the President, as one who should be fostering their ideal social agenda.

I recall the amusing story of the Federal Banks hiring lobbyists to feign organized opposition to their own legislation. A curious marketing tactic, which may well have served them by allowing them to control the voice of dissent. This may be similar - especially considering how willing many of us are to seize a moment to object to their 'plan' for humanity (what we know of it.)

( I don't like sounding paranoid. But 'they' force me too
)

The single best indicator of the failure of the NWO plan can only be the dissolution of the groups, and the failure of her 'economically-binding' and or long-term exploitation ventures, post haste.

We now can more comfortably assert that the central banking organ is far too powerful to entrust to a select few. It is simply not proven that such power does not engender abuse - at every level - from personal greed to the megalomaniacal objectives of cult-like elitists.

It is becoming more evident that multinational organizations, from the WHO to the International Settlement Bank, from Monsanto to IBM, are ALL political. None can be said to be the apolitical 'corporate' or 'politically neutral' body or citizen they claim to be.

These 'group' agenda's are something that citizens of ALL nations must CONSTANTLY police and monitor, because their end objective is singularly simple - they want it ALL. The flavor of the group doesn't matter, whether it be political, religious, or any other. In the end, they only win by continuing to seize one form or other of control - and that is the ONE thing that is antithetical to freedom as we idealize it; or at least how I idealize it.

The saddest commentary is that there are those in the world who believe it is their right to have this power. That 'we' don't get a 'say' because 'they' say so. Imagine if you will, those very people, in the halls of power of the corporate, and governmental institutions currently in place.

We need to watch always, never let our guard drop, and remember, your doing it for your kids, your friend's kids, and your family's as well. These objectives of control, are a poison that infects the fortunate more frequently than those not. I have never seen it to be remedied - but it surely must be; we need to understand that while one person is abused, exploited, wantonly sacrificed in ignorance, we are ALL victimized; and we are consigning a terrible thing to exist in posterity.

They would never allow themselves to be so used, so manipulated, and so disenfranchised. That, in and of itself, is telling. Equality is not in their 'true' vocabulary.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

From the OP link...

the UN is flawed in its current form and needs to be transformed into a monolithic giant with governing powers given by the member-states to break the spell of inaction. Nation-states will gradually be stripped from their sovereignty as they are morphed into this larger system, answering only to a global central authority.

Hear that? The U.N. needs to be monolithic? The U.N. is already
a monolithic CANCER to the whole world.

These monsters better bring in an alien slave race when the '"big disclosure" takes place, as I will not abide willingly...I will not abide at all.

Better to die fighting to be free than to live in slavery.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
New world order. Why don't we just call it the banking and corporate stranglehold on HALF the world.

It already exists....it doesn't need a name...it never did. Everytime you turn on Fox News, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS.....you're being fed information by the corporate elite which has essentially turned both political parties into separate corporate mouthpieces railing for the public opinion...and often GOING AGAINST IT.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Outstanding the boys are on schedule. They always could run a train on time.

This is going to be such fun! I can hardly remember the last time I got to fight impossible odds, save the world and still not end up with the girl.

I wonder who gets her this time...that's my real question.

Once more into the breach...let slip the dogs of war.

First one with Rothschild's head on a pike gets a year's free supply of Tide!

Ollie, ollie, option free.

I just love these games. Space the final frontier.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join