It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Andrews Update on Police Officer Encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Greetings ,
All those who have been interested in Colin Andrews investigation into the 3 Tall Beings that were sighted by an off duty Police officer a few weeks ago .
Well Colin finally has some updates that are bring this story together and also possible missing time might have happened with this gentleman at the time of this event.

Here is the link to the first reports from 7/7/09 Colin Andrews whom I have great respect for over the years . www.abovetopsecret.com...

The latest information on this important story is below added by Colin July 26th,2009

Sunday 26th July 2009
Report from the crop circle fields of England.

Today I visited the site of a particularly interesting crop circle design, discovered in a field at Martinsell, near Marlborough, Wiltshire.

The purpose of the visit was to make a general observation of the formation, details and its general surroundings. The group I attended with also had some instrumentation which was limited but useful as general indicators of conditions that exist.

The design was positioned in a mature but not ripened field of wheat on relatively high ground in a cutting surrounded by tree's. The design did not fit entirely into the confines of the field and was cut off as it straddled into a field of grass on its western flank. The grass was totally unaffected by the event. This has been seen on a small number of occasions before.

The team I visited with included Dr. Simeon Hein, Dr. Synthia Andrews, Lindy Tucker, Ron Russell, A meteorologist and MUFON investigator with his wife who is also a MUFON investigator, along with a CSETI investigator (The latter I do not have permission to name).

Notes of interest:
A very large tree was observed to have recently fallen at the edge of the field and close to the formation - seen also on aerial photographs taken when discovered. Not yet established exactly when this happened but the leaves are still growing and not even limp and so obviously very recent.

The number of rotations of the spiral arms within the largest central circle exceeded 7 rotations, which has been one factor in the past considered not to be of the original genuine phenomenon but should not be used to write off the design as un-important.

The crop involved was exceptionally flat to the ground and lacking structured pressure veins, seen in many of recent years.

Occasional pulses of higher than normal magnetic field readings were observed but could be associated with solar flux activity at present.

Two digital camera's failed within moments of each other, approximately half way through our visit - including my own.

I have been shown photographs taken there (not during our visit) of strange objects, orbs and what looks like exceptionally tall light being at the site. I have offered to have them analysed by a leading expert in the USA. These photos were taken by Andrew Pyrka ( can be seen here:www.cropcirclewisdom.com... ), who has already captured other impressive objects over crop circles in recent weeks.

I can also say that today I was informed there is soon to be another important sworn statement and professional sketches made public by the police sergeant who claims to have witnessed tall beings in a field near a crop circle, south of Silbury Hill earlier this month.

Full details to support the above will be posted on my website on my return in August.
www.ColinAndrews.net

Again this is an ongoing story and reading this what I find interesting is all the paranormal activity in the Police Officers home after this happened plus the 5 minutes of possible missing time .

This story gets more interesting by the moment.
Just my feelings that the three tall beings ment for him to be there for some reason if the report ends up being true .

The encounters and activities inside the Officers home could they be related ?

From my Spiritual perspective he could be having other Et Encounters different from the ones that he spotted in the Crop Circle on July 7th,2009 .

It would be wonderful if the ones who were Tall Blonde Beings came back in a Ship landed and made contact right in the Crop Circle with people like Colin Andrews and some of the other serious investigators over there now.

I think I will do some meditation on this idea and see what happens .

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Greetings all,
Colin Andrews just returned from the U.K with alot of information to share which is will be putting together shortly .

Here is the latest update on the Farmer who had a firearm and opened fire above the Crop Circle Researchers .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00646fd177be.jpg[/atsimg]

Police Drop Charges Against Gun Wielding Farmer:
The Backlash On The Crop Circle Research Fraternity Is Not Over –
Colin Andrews – back from U.K.
20th August 2009.

Even though the Wiltshire Police have dropped the firearms case against the farmer who on the 13th July this year, opened fire above the heads of crop circle researchers, the ramification are not over.

The National Farmers Union and the U.K. Gun lobby, also the Police themselves are likely to use this case to keep the public and researchers off private land where the crop circles usually occur. As will be seen from the article below, the language from the gun lobby is far from friendly towards the researchers.

True compromise and common sense is the only way forward for real research.

Farmers requesting donations to view these creations seem to be the way. Even then as we have seen in recent weeks, fools among us can easily challenge even that approach. A voluntary donation box placed in a field by farmer Tim Carson was broken open and the proceeds stolen.

The article from Shooting UK:
www.shootinguk.co....
uk/news/387245/Police_wrongly_target_legitimate_pigeon_shooters_.html

Note: Back now from my trip to UK with lots of new information to share. This
will be included in the 2009 report, to be published soon.

Colin Andrews
20th August 2009.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
and I thought all crop circles were made by the farmers charging people to come and look at them
or so the debunkers would have us believe.

new topics

join