It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military planning for possible H1N! Outbreak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Could this be the start?

Military officials are proposing to "establish regional teams to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak this fall"

Isn't that what the National Guard is for? This is starting to remind me of the movie Outbreak. I have heard many rumors of "FEMA Camps" and the possibilities of suspending Habeas Corpus, and declaring Martial law, and the military training for this stuff. Could this be what they were training for?

Maybe I have been on this site too long and start seeing a conspiracy in everything lol

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Umm.. the national guard is the military. However, in the event of some sort of widespread pandemic, the various state guard units would be, to the best of my knowledge, subsumed by federal control, FEMA. Central command and control, in order to control the civil populous.

There have been plans in the books for decades, in all liklihood, for just such an occurance. Meanwhile, the planners are praying, like you and I, that it never becomes neccessary to carry out these plans. They are, without a doubt, draconian in the extreme.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

join