It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Defense analyst in spy case was FBI double agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Defense analyst in spy case was FBI double agent

www.washingtontimes.com

Larry Franklin, the former Pentagon analyst convicted of revealing classified information, says he worked undercover as an FBI double agent to gather information on the pro-Israel lobby in the United States before the bureau turned on him and pressured him to plead guilty to spying for Israel.

he wore a portable recording device for the FBI to capture conversations between Keith Weissman, a lobbyist for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), and Israeli Embassy official Naor G
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
More spying....

There's so much spying going on from the country that receives so much money from the country that it's spying upon.

I don't think this will ever end

Just makes you wonder, that the number of spies or even political double agents must be such a large number that you probably wouldn't believe it if you saw the facts.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer?!?

Seems like an awful lot of spying among allies!

Now we have committed a couple of hundred million to the Palestinians. We still pay Israel, we are rebuilding Iraq, buying Iran's oil, and we belittle France.

Do we even know who our allies are these days? I have been pretty happy with Australia and the UK. They seem to be there step for step, but the UK is starting to oppress its own people similar to the US. Maybe that isn't an ally we want.

China and Iran are killing dissenters or making them disappear!

I am at a loss. I look forward to Dixie rising again. I can get behind that! Maybe Mexico will be our ally!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think the best allies the countries that aren't in the major news every day.

Sometimes I wonder, if we one day, or already did, have alien contact, should we fear the aliens or should the aliens fear us?

new topics

top topics

join