It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bartlesville man seeks police protection after reportedly killing cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Bartlesville man seeks police protection after reportedly killing cat

www.tulsaworld.com

A 31-year-old Bartlesville man ran happily to police after an angry mob of people - upset over the beating of a woman and killing of a kitten - chased him through a neighborhood
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This lowlife actually threw himself to the mercy of the cops. haha What a punk, had no problem killing a kitten and punching in both of his gf's eyes, but wasn't about to tangle with an Oklahoma man.

What do these women use for brains when picking these derelicts for boyfriends?

I wish young women would realize they don't have to have a man to live. Especially when they have children from another relationship. A lot of men resent kids from another man and they are put at risk everytime.

www.tulsaworld.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That is why I love Oklahoma!

KS, MO, AR, TX are all just as good!

I have been to Bartlesville dozens of times, and this is exactly how things are supposed to happen! If something like this ever happened to someone in my family, jail would be the safest place for the punk! He better hope I can't raise his bail!

This is the way we are raised in Smalltown, USA! Good old Midwest Morals there!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well not all of us are like that. Please do not group all men together. There are crazy women too lol.

That being said this guy is scum. Hopefully he will be abused well enough in jail.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You know, you are right and added a detail that I just naturally assumed everyone knows (about Oklahoma).

I went back and edited that the punk didn't want to tangle with an Oklahoma man.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by therlloy
Well not all of us are like that. Please do not group all men together. There are crazy women too lol.

That being said this guy is scum. Hopefully he will be abused well enough in jail.

I know there are good ones, but the good ones are usually taken.

I just meant these lowlifes who don't want to work, and knock them around. How a woman could stay with a creature like that is beyond me. But some women will keep a man just for the sake of having one. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I hope that that guy gets major jail time for what he did to the lady and the kitten. Too bad that the angry mob did not work him over a bit before the police arrived. That might have taught him more about being a human than he could have learned behind bars.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why I love Oklahoma! Thanks for sharing this story, Bombeni.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Flag and Star this thread.

Reference it in your other discussions. People need to know that the Heartland of the USA is still alive and well! Too much negative news is propagated on MSM. Even this headline emphasized the cat over the woman!

Make sure everyone reads what a small group of strong-willed high-moraled people can do in a pinch.

Maybe the government will take notice as well!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lorrie
I hope that that guy gets major jail time for what he did to the lady and the kitten. Too bad that the angry mob did not work him over a bit before the police arrived. That might have taught him more about being a human than he could have learned behind bars.

He may not be faring too well in jail either. Obviously he was hit with the fight or flight syndrome, but his fellow cellmates probably won't cotton to someone who killed a kitten and punched in both eyes of a woman, with her kids in the car. You know what they say about paybacks.

edit to add comment from local newspaper:

Trust me this woman will take this guy back. I live next door this is not the first time this has happened. I tried to help her one day when she was getting "knocked around" she told me to mind my on business and the guy pulled a gun on me and my brother. They drink all day and nite. this stuff goes on all the time there. DHS needs to get off there @#$ and take the kids AWAY before they get killed.

The girlfriend may be trying to get his bail together right now.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
To the neighbors for helping out, not too many people will help out like that. It's understandable that people wouldn't want to put themselves at risk, but maybe if more people would help out more (even just calling the police) maybe domeatic abuse would drop a little bit.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Do you have a link for the second article that you quoted from ?

It seems like in this case the main problem is a problem with alcohol on both sides.

However most battered women stay because they have no way out, no where to go, no family support. Although many are quick to bring up shelters, many have waiting lists and women just can't go to them at the drop of a dime.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
what a loser. while i don't support mob "justice", beating a kitten? god can you get any lower?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by Bombeni

Do you have a link for the second article that you quoted from ?

It seems like in this case the main problem is a problem with alcohol on both sides.

However most battered women stay because they have no way out, no where to go, no family support. Although many are quick to bring up shelters, many have waiting lists and women just can't go to them at the drop of a dime.

Here is link for the Bville newspaper where I read the comment yesterday; now today, I cannot seem to get into the comments section for this story, there is a deal there a warning I guess, saying not to print libel, etc. Maybe the suspended commenting for this article because it was so explosive. Maybe you can get into the comments section, lemme know.

www.examiner-enterprise.com...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Bombeni]

join