It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win-Gandhi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The editor kept putting a "\" after the youtube address resulting in a malformed URL. Therefore, I am including the direct link here:
www.youtube.com...

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Gandhi

Adapted and edited from the original Red Hat Linux advertisement "Truth Happens"

The 9/11 Truth Movement
www.911truth.org...

Veterans for 911 Truth
www.v911t.org...

Fire fighters for 911 Truth
firefightersfor911truth.org...

Architects and engineers for 911 Truth
www.ae911truth.org...

Scholars for 9/11 Truth
www.st911.org...

Pilots for 9/11 Truth
www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
lawyersfor911truth.blogspot.com...

Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth
pl911truth.com...

Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
mp911truth.org...

Patriots Question 9/11
patriotsquestion911.com...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, quite a mood lifter

Optimism wins all

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Gandhi

Let me fix that for you:

First they ignore you, then they play with you, then they play with you some more, then they ridicule you, then they ridicule you a WHOLE lot more, then they let you ridicule yourselves, then they let you make complete and total fools out of yourselves, then they sit back and laugh.

As far as "winning", I've read about a bajillion times you people saying "We Won!!!" Great. Declare victory and shut down your idiotic web pages. If all it takes to shut you Troofers up is to let you win, great! You won! Now go away.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Did your parents raise you to be that rude?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Thanks. I am honored that you gave me and my post such importance. I hope it makes you feel better, even if it means insulting others that have a different opinion.

As far as your question is concerned, I am not sure you were able to understand the video. It never proclaimed that anybody won. Watch it again. I will elaborate if you still don't get it.

Thanks for watching.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

- Gandhi

Let me fix that for you:

First they ignore you, then they play with you, then they play with you some more, then they ridicule you, then they ridicule you a WHOLE lot more, then they let you ridicule yourselves, then they let you make complete and total fools out of yourselves, then they sit back and laugh.

As far as "winning", I've read about a bajillion times you people saying "We Won!!!" Great. Declare victory and shut down your idiotic web pages. If all it takes to shut you Troofers up is to let you win, great! You won! Now go away.

You're obviously an NSA agent. Every other person in the world who watched Loose Change knows the REAL TRUTH, you SHHHHHEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
I bet you're a reptilian shape-shifter too.

Don't bother arguing with me as I have over 9000 pages of mythical evidence to draw on to prove that it was hologram planes guided by Ronald Reagan's ghost which flew into the Towers. Plus I've heard of Isaac Newton and have seen footage of controlled demolition of tower blocks. I have also researched thermite and steel melting dynamics thoroughly and vigorously at various 911-truth sites, which are exeptional sources of scientific education.

You can't fool me, man.
IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB MAN!!! WAKE UUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

9/11 Truth: First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win-Gandhi

Why does this remind me of World War II propaganda, where the Germans would keep putting out slogans like "Have faith in the final victory" while the Russians were breaking down the door to the chancellory.

Did it ever occur to you that, if you need to resort to relying on cutesy propaganda like this to bolster your resolve, that the cause you're fighting for is probably a pretty weak cause to begin with?

By the way, go ahead and feel free to use "Have faith in the final victory" with my complements, too.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Wow

That post there was really helpful and enlightening. I'm not sure what I learned though. Could you please clarify?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac

- Gandhi

Let me fix that for you:

You're obviously an NSA agent. Every other person in the world who watched Loose Change knows the REAL TRUTH, you SHHHHHEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
I bet you're a reptilian shape-shifter too.

Don't bother arguing with me as I have over 9000 pages of mythical evidence to draw on to prove that it was hologram planes guided by Ronald Reagan's ghost which flew into the Towers. Plus I've heard of Isaac Newton and have seen footage of controlled demolition of tower blocks. I have also researched thermite and steel melting dynamics thoroughly and vigorously at various 911-truth sites, which are exeptional sources of scientific education.

You can't fool me, man.
IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB MAN!!! WAKE UUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

NO. IT WAS NOT, YOU 9/11 CONSPIRACY NUT.

All the scientists, engineers, architects, demolition experts, and physicists are bought and paid for. Who are they trying to kid? They only have 20-30 years experience in their field.

Never in our history have a group of powerful people indulged in nefarious activities in order to mislead the majority. If you believe otherwise, you are a gullible little joke.

The Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods, Project MKULTRA, Operation Gladio and "A Billionaire Pharmaceutical company "Bayer" deliberately exporting vaccines containing HIV virus" doesn't prove anything. They were simply accidents.

The mainstream media ALWAYS does it's job. It doesn't matter if the majority of them are controlled by a few. They will always present the most relevant important news to incite questions in their audience that will allow them to think critically.

Are you blind? We have 2 political parties. And, if one doesn't do it's job, then the other would be elected though our great Democracy. But, both of them will continue the foreign, and economic policies that are best for the people of this country. Because, we need more wars, more debt, and more inflation. And, if some crazy politician like Dennis Kucinich, Jesse Ventura or Ron Paul comes along, they will be ridiculed and ignored. Our media will take care of it.

We have the Greatest President in the world. Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama says that military is not an option in Iraq, and he spends another $100 billions on war with a quarter of a million contractors in Iraq. He says Iran is not a threat, and then says Iran has a potential to destroy America. He says he wants transparency but doesn't release pictures of torture committed on the "suspicious" people of Iraq including children. He wants freedom for people, and then brings in a law to make illegal prolonged detention legal. He wants to tax the reach to support the poor, but he bails out the billion dollar corporations.

But, that's alright. He is human after all. He will eventually make everything right.

Now, go away and tell your conspiracy theories to your kids. They don't exists. Never have and never will.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac

Yes! And if Jesus had an edible beard, he never would have starved to death in that banana tree of the mind!

(but seriously, reagans ghost? really? thats a new one for me)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Wow, and another skeptic trying to use the age old psycho BS by lumping together many other far fetched conspiracies once again with ALL people who seek the real truth to what took place that fateful day. That along with a few other 'skeptic' replies so far.

What was quoted is NOT WWII propoganda. LOL (actually, ROFLMFAO!)

It's the common sense cycle of what takes place with conspiracies that happen to be true but are denied completely by the ones that pulled them off. They know that people will believe them at first because they are in positions of authority but eventually the truth will out. It'll be like MKULTRA where it will come to light well after all that were involved are long dead and gone. By then people will have moved on with only the occasional conspiracy documentary like with JFK to peek their interest.

It's not propoganda. Eventually, the truth will come out on this. When it happens I can almost guarantee that every single skeptic alive today will not have the chance to eat crow because we will all be long gone. It will be our children's grandchildren that will hear the truth brought out in a convoluted documentary about how corrupt the government agencies used to be. Of course nothing in the government will have changed but it will be presented that way.

Then again, maybe history won't repeat itself like many skeptics are fond of believing in. Or more precisely the ones that think that any question of the official story is done only by the loony tunes among us. Yup, because the government and/or its agencies within have NEVER lied to us and have NEVER used its own people as guienea pigs. Nope, never done it in the past and won't do it again.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

I think maybe your sarcasm was lost on the poster who replied to you.
It's an interesting way to go about bringing to light what I said. I kind of like saying it outright but you still got your point across. hehe

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If by making a total fool of us you mean you fail at debacle and then act like you don't, yes, you do it regularly.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Touche, touche.....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Does this quote apply to birthers, like myself, also?

Or just to troofers?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

I wonder which stage Trebor is currently at?

Great video to remind us all that we're making an impact.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

- Gandhi

Let me fix that for you:

Hey, man, don't blow our cover!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
I wonder which stage Trebor is currently at?

I'm having too much fun in the "ridicule you" stage. Actually, I'm spanning stages - I'm also letting you continue to make total fools out of yourselves.

Like the Andrews ground control recording that makes cow manure of your "Drag a wing along P56" and the "Morningside 1 departure" claim.

Like SAM missiles at the Pentagon being "deactivated".

Like no jet fuel at the Pentagon crash scene.

Like making up a fictional flight path for the light pole impacts.

Like a bunch of rank amateurs pretending to be FDR experts.

Like touting someone like Lankford who is not really that smart if he defends the Pentagon "SAM missile" story.

Like letting "Apollo Moon hoax" topics live and prosper on that silly web site of yours.

Like Cap't Bob still sending me love emails. Make sure you pass on my best.

So yes, I am still in the "ridicule you" stage.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Like a bunch of rank amateurs pretending to be FDR experts.

Your level of ignorance is legendary.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Thanks. I am glad I wasn't ambiguous

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join