It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Shot May Rely on Emergency Use of Additives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Swine Flu Shot May Rely on Emergency Use of Additives

www.bloomberg.com

ine flu vaccine makers may rely on a U.S. emergency declaration to use experimental additives made by GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Novartis AG to boost a limited supply of shots that will be available to fight the pandemic.

The ingredients, known as adjuvants, may be added for the first time to flu shots in the U.S.

Food and Drug Administration has the power to allow the use of unapproved medical products during such a crisis

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I hope it doesn't come to this

Sounds like they are trying to destroy the nation's immune system if you ask me, or at least very much hurt it.

Maybe that's why Israel already approved the purchase of it for everyone, so they don't have to get these adjuvants.

Things are getting more and more crazy right now.
What's next?
Only time will tell
who's john galt?

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, that's a little disheartening. I know for sure that I will not be taking part in any sort of vaccination, and neither should anyone else!

The fact that they are, in plain sight, telling people even these sorts of things that they are doing, makes me more and more fearful of what it is that they are NOT telling us.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Why isn't anyone else taking note of this?? It's a very serious topic!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This IS a very important topic.

I think they may have already "greased the wheels" on this. They have already begun the process of approving 'uncleared/unapproved' medical activities in light of the 'emergency' they have declared...

not meaning to plug my own thread, but - just in case you're interested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

((FDA Grants First Authorization of a Commercial 2009 H1N1 Flu Test for use During Pandemic Flu Emergency))

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity

Why isn't anyone else taking note of this?? It's a very serious topic!!!!

Personally, I don't appreciate the OP's negative tones about everything he posts. Every single thread made by him are mainstream news articles twisted and skewed by his imagination to make them appear as some major conspiracy.

We already know that most believe the swine flu vaccine to be no good, and hopefully everyone here will refuse it... but why do we need to discuss it as the end of the world every time any reporter says anything about it?

top topics

join