It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police search Ottawa River after reports of lights smashing into water, big boom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.ottawasun.com...#/news/ottawa/2009/07/28/pf-10283071.html

I can confirm it was a meteorite ( falling star). Possibly more than one.

I was on my back deck at around 10 pm on Monday and an unmistakable flash streaked down in a straight line from above my head to the ground in the direction of the Ottawa River. It wasn't an aircraft.

I noticed the headlines in the Ottawa Sun at the news stand the next day and recalled the experience I had that night.

I wonder how many witnesses think it was an intelligent UFO.

It truly was an unidentified flying object that darted across the night sky over the Ottawa River this week. “There’s nothing in the river for us to find in terms of an airplane or helicopter or something that went down (Monday) night,” Ottawa police Const. Alain Boucher told reporters at the river Tuesday afternoon. “We’re still looking into what could have caused this. There’s a number of reasons this could have happened. We’ll be looking into that in the next couple of days.”

THere are a number of traffic and park surveillance cams in the immediate area. I hope they review them because the "mystery" is no mystery.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
if you know it was a comet and if it is no mystery then why post it in aliens and ufos?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Heres the original thread.
Come join the conversation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join