It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to buy swine flu vaccine for entire population

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

With may people complaing about how much money and military aid Isreal recieves.....

I would think aid to Isreal in the form of flu vaccine would be the least objectionable kind, it has no military value as a weapon, it is purely for heath protection.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The world needs to prepare for an onslaught of Guillian Burre.

If it follows the same track the 1976 vaccine did, then yeah that will be a very strong possibility. Personally, I am scared of worse happening. Skipping many trial stages and such while readying what is essentially a death serum is going to be a very scary situation.

Debunkers, riddle me this... If this isn't a big deal, why is the MSM laughing in ours faces while NORCOM tries to engage in a co-op with FEMA this fall? I became a little more "doom and gloom" after watching this video...

Remember last fall when people were talking about these "FEMA Deathcamps" and how we were gonna be led to our deaths? The Senate is trying to pass measures granting the Military certain rights should a major issue arise.

In simple terms, NORCOM + FEMA + Swine Flu + Sheeple = Mass Execution in Quarantine zones to "prevent further spreading"

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey DA,

Any chance you have heard from your buddy yet on the details of his research?

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Update on vaccine for Israeli population.
Vaccine is being pre-ordered from French manufacturer, Sanofi Paster - or something like this, it was written in Hebrew. So far 7 millions Shekels were paid, out of at least 20 millions available for purchase of vaccines for risk groups. So far no mention of general population being vaccinated. Vaccine should be available in the beginning of 2010. Which in my opinion is pretty weird since flu season starts in end of autumn so majority of population probably would be infected before vaccine could be available.
Anyhow, this is what local news say. Link is here, but in Hebrew.
www.ynet.co.il...
Manufacturer:
www.sanofipasteur.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I wonder........................

Is it that they will not sell it till then....

Or is it that they will not have enough to make major sales until 2010???

Also, we mustr take into account how long it takes to make X amount of vaccine.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Aw hell naw! Looks like Israel will be the first country to become completely depopulated. Barack Obama should be the first to receive the swine flu vaccine, and his vaccination should be witnessed on live television.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I didn't think Jews were allowed to have pork in their bodies. Catching swine flu would mean they had some sort of pig in them, wouldn't it.

Does the vaccine have any pig parts in it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join