It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to buy swine flu vaccine for entire population

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I would very much appreciate a link to this supposed topic of yours.

You know, no link and it is nothing more than your personal opinion, which is absolutly y7our ritght to post here, but please be clear for me and all others what isn your unsupported opinion and what is a verifiable fact with link so we can read and make up our own minds on the issue.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Well if there is one piece of literature that can explain the zionist movement in it's own words, this is it.

www.freeread.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
*sarcasm*Oh God why whould Israel depopulate its own community with vaccines?What has got into them?It must have something to do with the Third Temple or New Jeruzalem!*sarcasm*

Right people Israel is going to put their little 7,5 million population at risk with vaccines..

You really lost it, this time..
Ok the flu could be fabricated, but they're not going to tamper and tinker with the vaccine and put entire populations on the scale, let alone a 7,5 million community...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

No Israel would not try to depopulate it's own population. Have you ever considered that there may be different vaccines available? Maybe Israel knows exactly what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Ok the flu could be fabricated, but they're not going to tamper and tinker with the vaccine and put entire populations on the scale, let alone a 7,5 million community...

Foppezao,

I think you misunderstand my stance with the vaccine... I'm not stating that I think they will necessarily tinker with it, but am worried because they are skipping many key steps in the readying process. I think that tinkering is a strong possibility, but in the end my fears lie in the fact that Pharm companies are getting an immunity should they make an oopsie.

Baxter is the the same company who accidently sent Avian Flu virus to several labs in Europe...

Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error

I just think the leaders would be smarter than that... The reason many people jump to the conclusion that something sinister is up is because of that reason. They should be smarter than that...

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Interesting. I had a very insightful friend tell me the other day that his research indicates that they have gathered the Jewish race into one spot for the final attempt on annihilating their race; using the fact that it was the worlds governments had, "returned" their country into their possession.

He had some interesting points.. Whatever the case, It is obvious that the swine flu thing is an established attack on people..

It's just sad that the mainstream is allready too dumbed down to respond; and our small outnumbered more sentient group can't make a difference as the train keeps rolling to Doomstown.

DA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

Originally posted by Foppezao

Foppezao,

I think you misunderstand my stance with the vaccine... I'm not stating that I think they will necessarily tinker with it, but am worried because they are skipping many key steps in the readying process. I think that tinkering is a strong possibility, but in the end my fears lie in the fact that Pharm companies are getting an immunity should they make an oopsie.

Baxter is the the same company who accidently sent Avian Flu virus to several labs in Europe...

Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error

I just think the leaders would be smarter than that... The reason many people jump to the conclusion that something sinister is up is because of that reason. They should be smarter than that...

-Sliadon

Well i recon most Ministries of Health and Welfare [something in that fashion] will conduct random samples on the vaccines before they distribute it to their population..We have a board on health and centre of infection-suppresion which monitors the population and the vaccines to distribute..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by demonicangel32

Dear me! That is a frightening conclusion. Sounds like Fourth Reich talk to me!! Any chance you could post the notes from your friend on here for us to read?

I see a hole in your friends theory though... Assuming the vaccine is meant to kill large populations, the Prime Minister of Israel is the one calling for the vaccine. Why on Earth would he call for the eradication of his own people???

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

What worries me though is even if they do random sampling, the samples are just that. Random.

Say they test one batch of the vaccine more than another and that secondary batch has a higher incidence rate of adverse effects? With the unnecessary global fear that has been created about the lethality of this strain of Flu, they won't take the time to test as needed, the public cry is for the vaccine sooner than later.

Most people don't even read the labels on their shampoo let alone their food and ingest all sorts of chemicals into their bodies. Think they will take the time to research a Flu Vaccine?

I know that I will not take the vaccine and pray that my friends and family will avoid the vaccine as well.

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
IMO, we are getting a bit side tracked.

The post is Israel buys enough vaccine for entire population.

This implies to me that the Israeli government believes it may need to pre or post flu epidemic vaccinate its entire population.

If the flu vaccine were bad, would they prepare to give it to their entire population, you know like England, Australia.................

Seems to me they are preparing for the worst…..

To me this suggests they may “know” something we don’t.

Also, we still have no word on any preparations Israel’s neighbors are doing for any epidemic.

Ok, you want a conspericy, he is a wild hair one for you.
(I have no proof, this is just a "POSSIBLE" situation that could arise)

Swine flu breaks out in Gaza-in mass....

If you think Isreal and all it's neoghbors don't want the Gazan's now, wait till they are infected with swine flu......

[edit on 7/30/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Considering all the side effect and the problems that go with vaccinations ... and considering all the nasty stuff that is going to be slipped into the vaccinations .... this news will make those who hate Israel veeeeeeeeery happy. Israel is bringing a holocaust down upon itself.

link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Clarification with your speculated theory (and I know it isn't something you necessarily believe, just an idea):

Is it that you are suggesting maybe that Israel knows Swine Flu will be bad, the vaccine will work, and since their neighbors won't have access to the vaccine that they will in essence be weakened or wiped out and Israel will be able to conquer the surrounding land?

-Sliadon

link   

Why on Earth would he call for the eradication of his own people???
-Sliadon

I'm not sure who is specifically, other than the world banks.. And I also believe that their intent goes far beyond just the Israeli people.

I will try to get hold of my friend which is a walking encyclopedia.. He has an endless number of references for the things he talks about and is easily able to submit it to you far more appropriately than myself..

Can't promise anything.. If nothing else I will try to get him to come and help me with a thread on a later date. He has accumulated a massive amount of information along these lines that is worthy of consideration..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by demonicangel32

Thanks DA! I just was curious as to the research your friend was looking into. Anything you are able to find and bring back to us is appreciated!

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Who amoung the "they are going to kill us all" crowd, think that Israel wants to kill Jews? hands up!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Kinda,

Just that perhaps they know it's comming and they need to be protected.
(implying the vaccine is not bad or dangerous)

I was actually thinking that their neighbors might find themsleves in a mass epidemic......

Honestly, it did not occur to me that this could be used as an exteme advantage against any and all potential emenies.

That said, it "WOULD" certainly help them-Isreal -with any mission.

If your defends are sick in bed, they don;t do anything to help defend and they could be down to 3rd or 4th string defenders......

Now apply that to Iran/Syria/Lebanon (specificly Hezbolla), Hamas.......

It does make for some very interesting possible situations.....IMO.

[edit on 7/30/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

That definitely would be a doom and gloom scary possibility. I truly doubt that is the case but will hold the idea as a possibility. For now my thoughts are still focused that the vaccine at large is to eradicate a large population of people, make some powerful people even more rich, or a scary combo of the two.

I'm very curious to see how the fall flu season plays out...

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

I am not trying to doom and gloom.....

I am trying to logically look at what has occured and trying to make a logical series of possibilites that may follow do to them.

I still put forth, if the flu vaccine were to kill the majority of the population of Isreal, it certainly could not conduct any "military" activity.

Unless, of course, if the "general population" were to recieve vaccine "a" and the active military to recieve vaccine "b".....so see my point????

I don't believe that for one micro second, but still, we must look at any and all possibilites.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Who amoung the "they are going to kill us all" crowd, think that Israel wants to kill Jews? hands up!

Here. Me.

SOMEONE does. SOMEONE in their government is either a plant and is getting these toxic shots (perhaps with some 'special' additives) for the country so that they can screw with the population OR someone in the governemt is incredibly stupid when it comes to understanding what swine flu vaccinations (and their additives) can do to a population.

God only knows what is going to be added to these mandatory, country wide, shots that entire populations are going to be taking.

The world needs to prepare for an onslaught of Guillian Burre.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I wonder who's really paying for the vaccine? The Israeli taxpayer or the US taxpayer?

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join