It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes!! Confirmation of Dr. J Reed audio "Alien Conversation" and Dolores Cannon's "Custodians"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Don't you love it when two pieces of the puzzle synchronize and you have matching confirmation of data!!!! hahaha!!

I'm reading Dolores Cannon's "The Custodians"

www.amazon.com...=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the+custodians

....on page 187 in the ebook, and she is doing a regression of a woman who was abducted by Greys and the women describes "what they sound like"....:

"They're making little noises. (She made little chirping or
high-pitched chattering noises.) Like they're just talking up
a storm...."

AND THIS IS CONGRUENT WITH THE WAY THE ALIEN SOUNDS ON THE RECORDING DR. JONATHAN REED MADE (LISTEN HERE):

www.youtube.com...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A FIRST CONFIRMATION OF OTHER EXPERIENCER THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS SINCE RESEARCHING DR. JONATHAN REED'S EXPERIENCE 1 YEAR AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Excellent thread and I have added you as a friend any person that finds themselves with Dolores is a friend of mine. Abductions are only scary to the conscious mind because it is limited to what it can decypher in a short space of time, which is why we have sub conscious as a constant recorder or images and sound.

I also recommend convoluted universe book 1 and 2 but they are very heavy going and need to be read once you feel you are ready to learn a little bit more in a different way, i.e experiences, once you start the book there is no going back.

In regards to the chirping I believe that it could be a hybrid or alpha grey as from what I have researched alot of the communication is done telepathically.

Everyone should be regress in order to see for themselves that there is much more to life than what we are told.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
"Dr J. Reed" is a confirmed fraudster. His credibility is non-existent. Check the links for supporting evidence that he's a BS merchant...

Jonathon Reed Exposed

Dr. Reed and the Screaming Alien Hoax

Within the world of ufologists he's been written off as a confidence trickster. Jaime Maussan hasn't yet been proven to be a fraudster, but he's the only known name to support Reed.

Dolores Cannon isn't on my radar...by association she's suspect.

Edit to add...There's no doubt that Maussan is dubious. Even *if* he's honest...he's had a critical thinking bypass

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Kadinsky beat me to it... Reed is an absolute FRAUD.

I don't know anything about the other lady but she could have heard the recording while trying to figure out what happened to her and it stuck in her subconcious...

Springer...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Springer. I respect your opinion.

Who is on your list as "not being a fraud", and where is Dr. Reed now?

How much have you looked into Dr. Reed's case?

Have you followed Dan McEvoy's Investigation into Reeds story for MUFON?

Jeez....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ha ha that audio sounded like the noise you get when running your fingers over a balloon. Think someones playing games.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by raybies]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Eee, I have deloreses book and I JUST couldnt read it, so UFO1o1.

We have come way to far to look back now, it was awful!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

This being a conspiracy site with the largest discussion board around, many people who are doing great 'outhere' selling loads of books and doing tours would be fish bait to the sharks in here, lol!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Th book jumps around and treats the reader like an imbecile, it never really cuts to the real jest of the story and is a frustrating read. I was fast scanning it to find something anything that could keep my interest.

Sorry Delores, but time to catch up to 21st Century Ufology.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
two different microphones two different areas of the room. He sounds far, while the 'creature' sounds close.. there is a HUGE difference in reverb between the two microphones. Sounds like he took a condenser mic and had a record (vinyl) and scratched with a paper clip or his fingernails back and forth carefully and all that back ground noise sounds like he hit the mic stand a few times.. then distorted the hell out of it with an old school verison of Cool Edit or something. (as was the popular wave editor back then) and he himself was standing in the back with an omni directional mic about 18-36 inches from his face (The difference in reverb is a dead give away.) then recorded the bullocks you hear now. The other lady.. well, there have been NUMEROUS hoaxes of aliens with squeeky speech ALL OVER the web. SHe probably Saw one of these and as Springer stated.. stored it in her subconscious.
Perhaps she is a legitimate abductee, perhaps the lady what wrote this book is legit, or phoney who knows... what we do know is the hoaxes are producing people that believe the wrong information. You simply cannot believe everything you read mate. You have to be somewhat skeptical as well. Your zeal is commendable, and this is how we all start. Take the advice mate. be a touch more skeptical in your readings. We all want to know the truth, but we will not until its time. The first thing we would do right now in this day and age upon learning the truth would be to blame and attack. THEN we would ask why. Until we are passed all that nonesence, we will know nothing.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by stanlee]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well im really glad i joined ATS. Hoaxes like Reed and Meier are being erased from my mind as truly unexplainable. At first glimpse, it seems incredible, but it definately could be faked. Great Job OP!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'm curious what would make Jaime Maussan a fraudster?
I've only seen the evidence of his presentations at the exopolitics conferences, so it's second hand info he's passing on in those cases.

Did he make some claim on his own or something that I missed?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If only we knew the truth. that would settle everything.......or would it

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I think Maussan only presents others videos..No matter if its real or not. I think a lot of his videos could be explained away by lens flares, camera artifacts, that sort of thing. I guess its all about excitment. All the cooks at my restraunt (spanish guys) know him and say he is crazy.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
interesting stuff bro..

i don't consciously remember how these beings talk..i'll get back to you when i remember

you know some if not most of us have been in those "alien" bodies before..

weve been around the block

hugs for all.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by antar

Th book jumps around and treats the reader like an imbecile, it never really cuts to the real jest of the story and is a frustrating read. I was fast scanning it to find something anything that could keep my interest.

Sorry Delores, but time to catch up to 21st Century Ufology.

I am suprised to read this from you antar especially as you come across as quite an enlightened soul.

Dolores Cannon, IMO helped many people in her era understand the concept of life out of the box and bought very much needed advice and structure to something that others could only guess at.

Where as it may be true that the practices and way of thinking does not go hand in hand with todays understanding we have to remember that dolores is an old women and started her teachings over 30 years ago.

Dolores Cannon

[edit on 30-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'm curious what would make Jaime Maussan a fraudster?
I've only seen the evidence of his presentations at the exopolitics conferences, so it's second hand info he's passing on in those cases.

Did he make some claim on his own or something that I missed?

Howdy Waren,
I didn't write that Maussan is or was a fraudster, however there's at least one point that suggests he is a fraud on one level. His job description is 'investigative journalist' and he's won a lot of awards, some of which are for investigative journalism.

"An investigative journalist is a man or woman whose profession it is to discover the truth and to identify lapses from it in whatever media may be available. The act of doing this generally is called investigative journalism and is distinct from apparently similar work done by police, lawyers, auditors and regulatory bodies in that it is not limited as to target, not legally founded and closely connected to publicity"
Definition: Investigative Journalism

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretence or deception.
Definition: Charlatan

He doesn't research the sources of his information, he doesn't research the information he presents at the X-Conferences. He supports 'Jon Reed' and has made a number of big claims without producing evidence. He's a popular speaker on the UFO circuit and making claims is part of the hyperbole to get bodies through doors and backsides on seats. He's paid for these events BTW. If he knowingly presents images (to a paying audience) as UFO/ovni/alien when they are identified...that's fraud. X-Conferences aren't sold as entertainment and neither are their guest speakers...

Jaime Maussan: Damaging Serious Ufology one hoax at a time

For people with an interest in UFOs and related areas, the Greers, Maussans and 'Jon Reeds' make it difficult to see through all the smoke and BS.

new topics

top topics

join