It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually KNOW anyone who has Swine Flu???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Yep - I'm feeling pretty ordinary right now. My partner very kindly passed it on to me, despite my best efforts. I ran around the house disinfecting light switches, door knobs and spraying pressure pak disinfectant into the air even before his diagnosis came in. I even slept on the couch while he was really crook. All to no avail. The doctor told me just to take pain killer for the aches and pains and to keep up my fluids. She said that if I had come in as soon as the symptoms started that she would have given me tamiflu, but that three days into the symptoms it was too late. She also said to come back if I get any worse.

I'm in Australia in a small rural community and I think the flu got here when all the local kids came back home to their family farms, from boarding school in the large cities.

Need sympathy and more panadol.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I do not personally know anyone, however I have several friends in the healthcare industry who state that many cases are going untested, even though the docs know it is most likely swine flu, the test kit is very expensive and not used in every case to check, only those who seem dire.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wow. After reading through most of your posts, I am wondering now if I had the swine flu?

I was very sick, went to my doctor complaining of cough, sore throat, earache, low grade fever, nausea, dizzy, aches and pains. They tested for strep throat, I didn't have strep. I was given augmentin, to take for 7 days, liquid form, after using it I was still sick, and now had thrush in my mouth and throat from the augmentin! Back to the doctor, I wound up going 3 times, the 3rd time I was given a 10 regimen of doxycycline, which seems to have cleared it up for the most part, I still have some congestion and cough though. But througout the last month, I have also lost my voice off and on several times.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
My cousin has recently recovered from it. She is still quite weak but well enough to go outdoors and get fresh air.

There were a few other cases in Manchester too.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The pediatrician gave my 8 yr old augmenten too(he was sick same time as me), and even after he took it for 10 days, he was still sick. Both our sickness lasted so long it was getting ridiculous!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
reply to post by space cadet

The pediatrician gave my 8 yr old augmenten too(he was sick same time as me), and even after he took it for 10 days, he was still sick. Both our sickness lasted so long it was getting ridiculous!

These superbugs are coming into existence because of crazy "pacifying" prescriptions like these. Augmentin won't do anything for "flu-like" symptoms! It has no effect on viruses at all!

Dr. prescribe it for the placebo effect, to get you out of the office, and to bill the insurance company and get their Big Pharm kickbacks!!

No offense to those that took the medicine in good faith, we do it at my house also (wife's fault, lol).

Dr. can justify its use by saying, "We will prescribe this in case of any secondary infection or to prevent pneumonia in case this gets worse." B.S.!

Sorry about you guys staying sick. It lasted 4-6 weeks in my area, and there are still people just now getting sick! Lots of fluids, hot showers, sweat, vitamins, Tylenol or Advil depending on where you hurt. Good luck!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I agree getready. To be honest I think all of the fluids I forced down his throat helped him the most. The poor boy was crying after the first few days because I was making him drink sooo much. The tylenol also helped with his headaches & mild fevers.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
havent meet anyone since the 70´s whos been infected
to me this is just an other sham like bird or monkey flu

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
yes, a buddy of mine has it.
He's completely fine. We've even hung out recently.
I seem to be fine, but still, I know one.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nobody I know or they know have the swine flu.......

Wars and rumours of wars, plagues and rumors of plagues.....

It's all B.S.

you ever seen the movie Wag the Dog?
Starring Dustin Hoffman, you should definately see it...

Based on actual events!!!!!!

My opinion, It's called misdirection my friend... Why? It is a strategy to weaken the minds of the american people. Keep them in the state of fear and for people are vulnerable in the state of fearing the unknown. Why do this. Misdirection....

they are testing the american people to see where they are mentaly... to see how gullable and also to see how smart the people are and also to see how well people react to the bad news of a plague possibly wiping out large populations..

50,000 people a year actually die from the common flu... and it states it on there death certificate.

a tiny handful of people die from the same common flu and they give it a different name for a moment... so they can test there drugs on us.

Let me tell you something... In the medication that is injected or injested to cure common flu's there is a cure and also contained in the same shot or pill there is something else that can be time released when crossed with another shot or pill. The chemical can actually stay dormant for years until crossed with a different persciption.

You go in for a shot! You get better! within the same shot you are given a present to hold on to... You are now a carrier... It's like having a bomb in your veins. Untill there is a detonator it lays dormant and then for whatever reason or motive or whatever the objective is BOOM!!!!!

Watch your peas and cues, don't pose a threat to anyone unless you are powerfull in numbers big enough to start a revolutions...

you are a number and anytime you have visited any doctor for anything and taken medication its all on file and accessible by the "F.D.A." the combination of two specific chemicals can actually trigger a disease held dormant in your body from a previous shot, pill, or perscription and may or may not affect you. You might just be a carrier and in return for carrying their present you have an immunity.

Me and a small group of people very close for many many years since a young age, we decided not to associate with Western Medicine about 9 years ago and have had no pills or shots in these nine years of anykind. I give you my word when I say that we are not only very healthy anyways but none of us have even had a slight cold or gotton sick in anyway what so ever at all in 9 years...

Infact I myself have grown immune to any colds or flu's... I could live in one room for a year with 20 sick people and not be affected. we are also immune to TB among other things.

If we could only step out of the belly of the beast and see ourselves as the rest of the world (other countries) see's us... It would be Godlike.

We live in the Belly of the Beast talked about in Revelations.... the Beast and the false Prophit.... (The Harlot that sits upon many waters) (deceiving the nations) "U.S.A and the Roman Papacy"

"it's not our fault we are being used"
AND
(other countries)

"it's not their fault their being used"

We the people need to take a stand, and regain our right to live right!!

I am scared to do this but givin the right opportunity I CAN and WILL prove it !

P.s.
I am just an average person who works an average job and makes a below average income. But I will Sacrifice anything I have, even my life any given second for
for my cause.
one man can
change the
World!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by InTheBellyofTheBeast]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join