It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Prepares to Aid in H1N1 Emergency!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok, so here it is - all coming together now...

Military Preparing to Aid in Possible H1N1 Emergency

Seems like all of their martial law planning is beginning to come to a head. First was the formation of Homeland Security. Then came the preparation for martial law scenarios. Then came the stationing of US troops under US Centcomm. All they needed was jsutification to roll the troops out into the streets. Now, with the creation and release of H1N1, they finally have their reason. What say all of you!? Am I over-reacting to this?

Edit to fix link!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by kozmo]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok, nevermind... you all just go back to sleep. Nothing to see here, move along please!
If you would just kindly take a place in that line right over there... the one with the red circle and just roll up your sleeve - thank you!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by kozmo]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
WHOA WTF! Looks like mandatory vaccination!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I passed this story to my family and friends because it has certainly alarmed me and has raised my awareness to a new high. I need to research if the military has ever assisted in this manner before.

Rumors of mass vaccinations have been circulating for some time now. No one even knows if such a vaccine is even beneficial. Time to be alert.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join