It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I changed what I was dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok, the other night I was dreaming about something I didnt want to see. I remember telling myself I wasnt ready, I didnt want to see what I was to seeing, I felt my heart ache the way it does when you lose a love, or see someone you are still loving with someone else...that is actually what the dream was about. So I remember thinking I dont want to see this, I am not ready to see this, and the dream shifted...the people dematerialized and the dream went to something else entirely and the pain in my heart lifted.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there some symbolism I'm missing? something that my dream may have been trying to tell me?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I can't say what it means, but what you experienced was a Lucid Dream.

Essentially a lucid dream is a dream in which the dreamer either knows they are dreaming, becomes aware they are dreaming or is so desperate not to experience what is happening that they just 'change channel' (so to speak).

When I was younger I had really bad nightmares and thanks to a friend's mum I constantly affirmed to myself before going to bed that whenever what it was happened someone would come and save me and after a while they did and the nightmares went away.

new topics

join