It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Exopolitics Summit 09 -Paola Harris , new Colonel Corso video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Video taken by Paula Harris of Corso not long before he died , quite interesting...
at about the 15 min point.

From the Exopolitics 2009 summit in spain .

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009 - Dr. Brian O Leary
Much of his work is based on extensive international travels to some of the best and brightest researchers of new science, new medicine and "free" energy.
More interesting information from the spain summit.

www.ustream.tv...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
hmmmmm o leary... sounds far to close to lear.... hmm I dont know.. lol
So we have an Exopolitics now... if that doesnt confirm I dont know what will, perhaps when we have green skinned nine headed women with 24 breasts on their foreheads competing in Ms Univers.. then the rest will climb aboard the band wagon. lol. I didn t know that guy died...
Still I am glad international politics is taking the exopolitics summit seriously. good post.
cheers
S+F

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
hmmmmm o leary... sounds far to close to lear.... hmm I dont know.. lol
So we have an Exopolitics now... if that doesnt confirm I dont know what will, perhaps when we have green skinned nine headed women with 24 breasts on their foreheads competing in Ms Univers.. then the rest will climb aboard the band wagon. lol. I didn t know that guy died...
Still I am glad international politics is taking the exopolitics summit seriously. good post.
cheers
S+F

Yes some people will still not belive it even if they touch one of the breasts, they will say its an implant..lol
I suspose at some point they will have to wake up or be put in a rubber room I guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Corso has a remarkable pedigree. IIRC a recent interview with Frank Warren described the impeccable record he pulled on a FOIA.

His story is symptomatic of the problems faced by investigators. In this interview, he states 'we never split our research & development projects..' In his book he says the opposite and allegedly parcels out pieces of tech to commercial operations. He also says it in a video. We have two videos of conflicting reports.

He can't be written off, but he can't be taken as definitive evidence of anything either. Combine this with the IMO dubious agenda of the exopolitics conference and Corso becomes a distraction.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The Exopolitics guys stay true to form by presenting deeply suspect information...

Harris (55.50 ish) cites a claim by 'ex-director of NASA' McLelland of alien visitations aboard the shuttle. She uses an image from his site to substantiate the point.

The site is here at...Stargate Chronicles by Clark McLelland. Funny how an ex-director of NASA has developed the literacy of a child and is asking for Paypal donations
It's fortunate that exclamation marks are free!!!! He uses a lot of them.

She even uses the infamous 'drones' at 58.40...I'd pity the people that payed the hundreds of euros for a seat but if the **** fits wear it

top topics

join