It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tanning Beds As Dangerous As Arsenic, Cancer-Causing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by jd140

A coffin? You must have seen some strange coffins.. and they arent boring, most have cd players/radios in them.
And how is it lazy to spend 6 minutes on a sun bed instead of 2 hours lying in the sun?

I wasn't being literal calling it a coffin. It is an enclosed space that you lay down in that covers you, like a coffin.

Was an explanation really called for or are you just being difficult?

Yes lazy, you rather get a quick tan rather then go outside and spend a little time in natures tanning bed.

I'm sorry if you don't feel laying in a lit coffin is boring.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Calm down, I wasnt actually wanting an explanation OR being difficult.. just making a point that they arent anything like coffins

I think its more boring lay outside for hours trying to get a tan, then spending 6 minutes on a sunbed where Im a hell of alot less likely to burn as I know how much sun Im exposing myself too, and less likely to fall asleep from sheer boredom.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

You can take head phones or a portable radio out with you.

Boredom diverted.

You don't have to agree with my opinion, but making easly solved excuses isn't getting you anywhere near helpful in getting me to see your side.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yes but still, I dont know about anyone on here, but most people I know including me, dont have 2/3 hours to spend laying around doing nothing in the middle of the day.. and being in the UK, its rarely warm enough to lay outside in the first place!
But yea, you dont have to agree with my opinion either, its all good

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join